User Tag List

Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree2480Likes

Thread: Winter Sucks Chat-a-Thon *with prizes* Ends Tonight!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    My poor husband in the mornings. He gets up, and leaves me in our nice warm cuddly bed and then has to go out in the freezing weather and scrape off the car and drive for about 20 minutes in a cold car every day.
    I feel the same. My hubby gets up & leaves the house at 5:20am. Walks to work in the cold, it's only 15 or so minutes but still..
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

You girls take such good care of your hubbies I'll admit, I do miss that... taking care of a guy Anyone want to join me in anti-valentine's day this year? LOL
    Abby5, macw1960, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My DH works at home and gets to sleep ALL DAY if he wants and on cold days, he doesn't have to leave the apartment!!! Lucky guy!!! Although he does the cooking and cleaning so he makes up for it :p
    macw1960, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    My DH works at home and gets to sleep ALL DAY if he wants and on cold days, he doesn't have to leave the apartment!!! Lucky guy!!! Although he does the cooking and cleaning so he makes up for it :p
    I work from home 9 - 5, and get a half hour break for lunch, but I try to make sure the kitchen is tidy for hubby who cooks. He's just better at it, so I let him do his thing and try to make sure it's clean for him and then clean up after.
    macw1960 and coyote00 like this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    .I get everyone else's meals prepared for them before I leave while I worked outside delivering mail every day. This is SO a first World problem, I know.
    Hey walkonby, you just defined the term "mother". Remind your guys on Mother' Day.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I get up with BF at 530am and make us smoothies and breakfast (usually toast with wow butter or almond butter) But I like getting up with him, it gives us time to relax watch some morning news, chat etc before he leaves at 630 for work.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    You girls take such good care of your hubbies I'll admit, I do miss that... taking care of a guy Anyone want to join me in anti-valentine's day this year? LOL
    you can come take care of me in the mornings I don't think the lady will mind, in fact she's probably plant a big wet one on you for doing so, she's not a morning person at all! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I get up with BF at 530am and make us smoothies and breakfast (usually toast with wow butter or almond butter) But I like getting up with him, it gives us time to relax watch some morning news, chat etc before he leaves at 630 for work.
    I wish the lady got up with me in the mornings...I'm up showered, breakfasts made, and then i get her up. we have breakfast together always something hot, she can't start the day on cold breakfast, then she jumps in the shower and beautifies herself for work, while clean up from breakfast, make lunches, and either prep or make dinner too (crock pot dinners) when she's all done, it's out the door!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Jan 22nd, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
    DANGER

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Haha Dan, I would but... I'm with your fiancee, TOTALLY not a morning person!!!
    macw1960, coyote00 and i_forget like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I rarely have time for breakfast!! I just drink a nestea can on my way to work. Just enough caffeine and calories in the sugar to keep me going until lunch!!
    coyote00 likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Haha Dan, I would but... I'm with your fiancee, TOTALLY not a morning person!!!
    LoL...damn....was worth a shot!
    macw1960 and coyote00 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I wish the lady got up with me in the mornings...I'm up showered, breakfasts made, and then i get her up. we have breakfast together always something hot, she can't start the day on cold breakfast, then she jumps in the shower and beautifies herself for work, while clean up from breakfast, make lunches, and either prep or make dinner too (crock pot dinners) when she's all done, it's out the door!
    So organized!
    *jealous*
    coyote00 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ya im not a morning person either. but when my hubby treats me like a queen.. i dont mind. we get some quiet time. i make bacon, eggs, hashbrowns. toast. its nice.. i'd totally make ya'll breakfast.
    ericaraina and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I rarely have time for breakfast!! I just drink a nestea can on my way to work. Just enough caffeine and calories in the sugar to keep me going until lunch!!
    Brrr...too cold today for a cold drink.
    ericaraina and coyote00 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

LOL.

I pull out of a garage and don't feel the cold until I exit my car at work!

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Brrr...too cold today for a cold drink.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    So organized!
    *jealous*
    LoL...i've got it down pat!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ya im not a morning person either. but when my hubby treats me like a queen.. i dont mind. we get some quiet time. i make bacon, eggs, hashbrowns. toast. its nice.. i'd totally make ya'll breakfast.
    mmmm........bacon....
    do you make this on a week day morning?

sounds like my weekend morning breakfasts (plus pancakes or french toast)...when there's time to make it all.
    coyote00 likes this.
    DANGER

Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information