User Tag List

Page 285 of 449 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    There was a 10% when you spend $49.99+ in one of the last inserts (not sure which one it was). I have some extra if you need them.
    I have some too if you want them

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Susan where do you find the best prices for GF? I went to superstore and everything is around $5-6 , is that about right?

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    Was someone from here at the Sunridge LD tonight? I ran in to pick up 2 things and the CS lady was showing me her stack of coupons she had gotten from just a few hours. She said "you must all wait till your husbands get home then rush out!" It was pretty funny....
    I was there only picked up about 8 items though so the big stack of coupons didn't come from me
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to say I've never cleared a pad either. I always start with taking one and reading the fine print on the back and checking the expiry date. If it's for a product I use a lot and doesn't expire for awhile I will take more but only a couple. No point in taking things I'm not going to use!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was so bummed that my ziplock coupons expired last week and I was so darned busy I could not use them My heart breaks a little every time i have to tear up a perfectly good buy expired coupon!

I know I am late getting on the ziplock bandwagon but now I have two young people I care for and they take lunches etc every day. I went to pint my saved ziplock coupons and the expired April 29th. anyone have the link to the ones everyone is currently using?

k

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hey Kim!! How is everything going with the girl you were caring for last time I seen you?
    I just wanted to post I have some stuff for trade here because I can meet you anytime!

Two of the cans are just the older label style my cousin was a huge goodstart fan but we have decided to go with Enfamil formula I have a few cans some ready to feed also for trade! We really would like to get a ton of Enfamil coupons or anything along those lines as I have recently had my hours cut back at work and we only have the one income! Here they are :

Thank you everyone again, and thanks everyone for there warm hearts here at the SC! Everyone here totally rocks!! Oh and also Expiration Dates on Tins:

(x2) Older Label Style Jun.28/2011
    (x3) Newer Label Style Jun.18/2012
    (x2) Ready To Feed Aug/2012
    (x1) 5.00 Off any Goodstart
    (x1) 5.00 Off any Goodstart 2

Thanks again!
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbpwm_postbitaddon --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/clientscript/vbpwm_script.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/clientscript/vbpwm.css"><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbpwm_controls -->Turn to Wiki Thread <!-- END TEMPLATE: vbpwm_controls -->
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: vbpwm_postbitaddon --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage -->
    </FIELDSET>

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Great lot of stuff or trade.

My little guy still has a bunch of formula left and only fooled me briefly with taking a bottle. it lasted about 5 times. lol. But I still stir in powder to his oatmeal.

The young girl is doing well - lots of work but I'm happy to do it! Though I learned to not try and stack anymore with her in tow lol!! I think the staff at LD was pretty funny that day - thought she was alone wandering with a baby! Meanwhile I am trying to do mental math games in the diaper isle!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    Susan where do you find the best prices for GF? I went to superstore and everything is around $5-6 , is that about right?
    You are right! I find RCSS to be the cheapest; every once in a blue moon I'll have to go to a health food store to find a different ingredient. (Usually either Amaranth or Planet Organic).
    Another not-too-expensive place to go for GF is Co-op! Especially the Dalhousie one, for some reason, has lots of choices (found in the natural market section).
    Another deal I found yesterday, was Nature's Path granola, reg 5.99, on sale at SDM (Beacon Hill) for 2.29, then there is a $1 off printable on thehealthyshopper.ca
    I also try to make a lot of things from scratch when I can (bread, muffins, banana bread, the list goes on...). One website I visit often for recipes is glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com, for gluten-free vegan recipes. Her recipes are AMAZING! A few of my favourites: Banana choc. chip loaf, Ryeless rye bread, Butternut chili, Veggie stirfry, Roasted vegetables in a nest, etc.
    Hope this helps, sorry this post is a bit long!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Susan, its all new to me so I dont if prices are good. I only bought things I dont know how to make or cant make like o shaped cereal and rice pasta. I am running out of ideas on what to feed her. I have not converted the whole family over yet.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    Thanks Susan, its all new to me so I dont if prices are good. I only bought things I dont know how to make or cant make like o shaped cereal and rice pasta. I am running out of ideas on what to feed her. I have not converted the whole family over yet.
    You're welcome!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Haha Kim that was totally funny lol were both in the isles up to our ears in coupons and she is zipping around the store it was to funny But I enjoyed it was nice to have some company and I think we worked out some smokin deals haha

Im glad your little man is doing good he sure is a goodlooking kid! Maybe one day our little one and him will find each other jk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    I was so bummed that my ziplock coupons expired last week and I was so darned busy I could not use them My heart breaks a little every time i have to tear up a perfectly good buy expired coupon!

I know I am late getting on the ziplock bandwagon but now I have two young people I care for and they take lunches etc every day. I went to pint my saved ziplock coupons and the expired April 29th. anyone have the link to the ones everyone is currently using?

k
    http://www.rightathome.ca/default.aspx?sC=1

or

http://.com/images/coupons/ziploc-ca...on-may2011.pdf

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Good morning everyone~

Just wondering something.....I know that Smartsource is scheduled to come out this weekend, but will is be like the Red Plum and come out before? Do you typically see it in the Herald on the Thursday, or will it be in on the weekend? Thanks!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wasnt it red plum last weekend? Mine said next issue in June

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For several reasons (baby, for one) I find it difficult to get out to the stores very often, so when I do get to RCSS or Walmart for example, I find it SO disappointing when shelves are empty... just saying that people like myself (and I usually only want a couple of each item anyway) really, really appreciate the consideration you have described (going to several Superstores etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    I'm sorry if I was out of line or stepped on anyones toes. Personally if a store has a really good sale and I am planning on stocking up I will go to more than one store so that I am not clearing out stock in one store (if there are only a couple left on the shelf I do not consider that clearing a shelf in the sense that we have been talking about.). I try not to take more than half of what is on the shelf (again as long as there are not just few left). For example last weekend I stocked up on Sidekicks as they were on sale and my coupons were expiring. I went to 4 different Superstores to get what I needed so that I left lots at each store.

I'm shopping for 3 household, 6 in ours, my parents and in laws so a total of 10 people. Trying to be fair and doing it this way takes alot of time and planning and I'm thinking I have been wasting my time and effort. It seems most peoples opinion has been first come first serve so I'm not going to worry too much about it anymore and save myself some time.

Thread Information