User Tag List

Page 286 of 449 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    Good morning everyone~

Just wondering something.....I know that Smartsource is scheduled to come out this weekend, but will is be like the Red Plum and come out before? Do you typically see it in the Herald on the Thursday, or will it be in on the weekend? Thanks!
    They're usually in the Saturday Herald.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks Goddess. I had DH on high alert to go to our local store to get the paper. The reason I ask, is because we live 1 1/2 hours south of Calgary, and in the country no less, so we never see a paper unless we go to the store to buy it. So, this Saturday. i will make a point of driving to town to buy it! This next flyer has lots of stuff that I will use in it.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Cricket, wait until someone on here posts before you get in the car! I usually post if it's in there unless someone else beats me to it (there are a few of us who subscribe to the paper).

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Did you see the post on what coupons will be in it? If you are having trouble finding a local supply and can't make many in person swaps, Doesn't hurt to post a request for a particular coupon (like I did with the Newman's sauce from last time). Though I must say when these flyers come out, I can rarely buy one even in the city as all the boxes have been cleared grrr and suspiciously all my local corner stores never have any flyers in their papers. So unless you have some couponers near you, you might even have more luck by being remote

K

Thanks Goddess. I had DH on high alert to go to our local store to get the paper. The reason I ask, is because we live 1 1/2 hours south of Calgary, and in the country no less, so we never see a paper unless we go to the store to buy it. So, this Saturday. i will make a point of driving to town to buy it! This next flyer has lots of stuff that I will use in it.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I called flyer force today.. none of my neighbors (i live in a 4 plex) have been getting coupons from smartsource or redplum... i have a neighbor saving coupons for me... but that only works if we GET them *crossing my fingers and toes that it gets ironed out before the flyers hit the mail boxes are we not supposed to get them in our basic flyer packs?... nobody got the pg either here... where are all the coupons going? laughs!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I called flyer force today.. none of my neighbors (i live in a 4 plex) have been getting coupons from smartsource or redplum... i have a neighbor saving coupons for me... but that only works if we GET them *crossing my fingers and toes that it gets ironed out before the flyers hit the mail boxes are we not supposed to get them in our basic flyer packs?... nobody got the pg either here... where are all the coupons going? laughs!!!
    Unfortunately it doesn't work that way . I talked to flyer force last year at length and they told me that they are directed as to which area of the city the inserts are to be distributed. So it is always hit or miss if you will actually get any inserts in your flyers. It is actually P&G, SmartSource and RedPlum who decides where they are going.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thank you very much tdjca... i will start to plan based on areas that are receiving the coupons... recycling walks ect. *starts by calling mom and seeing when she got her coupons last lol... it would be so nice to be able to get coupons in my neighborhood! I know some of you guys are not happy about recycling walks... but it is money going to the recycling plant and i am not going to take anything but coupons coupons coupons!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks ladies! I will wait on pins and needles for you to tell me if you get them on Saturday!

I'm also wondering, and I know that you very smart ladies can help me....

I'm planning on traveling to my parents on Monday, so I will be passing through Calgary. I have 6 CZ coupons, and 6 manufacturer coupons for pedigree dog food. I want to go to "a" Superstore and use them. Can you tell me which one will let me stack them like that? I have been to our local Extra Foods, and they are really great there, but they don't have the 2kg bags. Same with Okotoks Extra Foods. They don't have a problem with me using the coupons together, but I don't want the hassle of making multiple trips etc. I will have my 2 small boys with me, and I want to get in and get out with all my coupons in the same transaction, with no problems. Which store do you guys recommend? Thanks again!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks ladies! I will wait on pins and needles for you to tell me if you get them on Saturday!

I'm also wondering, and I know that you very smart ladies can help me....

I'm planning on traveling to my parents on Monday, so I will be passing through Calgary. I have 6 CZ coupons, and 6 manufacturer coupons for pedigree dog food. I want to go to "a" Superstore and use them. Can you tell me which one will let me stack them like that? I have been to our local Extra Foods, and they are really great there, but they don't have the 2kg bags. Same with Okotoks Extra Foods. They don't have a problem with me using the coupons together, but I don't want the hassle of making multiple trips etc. I will have my 2 small boys with me, and I want to get in and get out with all my coupons in the same transaction, with no problems. Which store do you guys recommend? Thanks again!
    If you use them both at walmart it is cheaper.. like 5.97 or something so it is free << did it a couple days ago and got one... I think those coupons say one per customer so you may have to go in a few times lol... good luck

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks Cheekysaver! Which Wal Mart did you go to?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Also, they let you use both, at the same time???

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

they use the coupon zone as a price match and then use the other one as a normal coupon... i went to Marlborough mall walmart... busy but they are pretty good about coupons

Yayyyy just got my janes coupons... they sent to fpc's cause i got a chicken bone in a chicken breast fillets... they did come and pick up the bone... i was like you can have it lol! Best part is i used overages at shoppers (multibonita) in order to get the chicken in the first place.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Thu, May 12th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't work that way . I talked to flyer force last year at length and they told me that they are directed as to which area of the city the inserts are to be distributed. So it is always hit or miss if you will actually get any inserts in your flyers. It is actually P&G, SmartSource and RedPlum who decides where they are going.
    Ok, this is an extrememly helpful bit of information! I wonder if newspaper stands in the area get the inserts as well, or just home delivery.

Now that we know this it will be interesting to see which areas get what insert. I wonder if people would mind posting the community they are in and the inserts they get?

Also, I would like to thank the coupon fairy at LD London Town Square this afternoon. The $1 Sunlight detergent coupon was much appreciated!
    Last edited by KMammy; Thu, May 12th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

That is very savvy thinking indeed Cheekysaver! I thought that Wal Mart would only do that if the coupon had the price of the product on it, as well as the amount off. Very interesting! I learn so much from you guys!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If you don't get the coupon inserts with the flyers (we don't) then contact the company and request that they add your postal code to their list. I did this and got a copy of the insert from them too =o) If enough people ask them in a certain postal code hopefully they will add us!

Thread Information