User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: How Much is Too Much or Did i Wear Out my Welcome?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

fabulous deal, some cahiers are just jealous,
    hoping to find some of those in our walmart
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

way to go!!!! only found those tena samplers before xmas and none since ):
    walkonby likes this.
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Thank-you sooooo much for posting this. Bought 3 tonight. Not done yet!!!!
    walkonby likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

At DH's insistence we hit 2 other locations but neither of them had any of the .97 packs, so rather than play hide and seek for these I used all 4 on " other " Tena products, I am curious is there tax on Tena moistened wipes?
    OOP was $1.76...I can live with that. lol

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Good for you, you did nothing wrong! WM will get fully reinbursed for those!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yep any means any and i have used cpns for years -i would love to find those cpns to use for tena wipes or off tena diapers for my mom -she uses tena and the wipes

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

You did absolutely nothing wrong, BUT they are technically allowed to limit quantities, so I don't think they necessarily did anything wrong either (aside from finding other stupid reasons to refuse them).

I know of a fellow couponer (who will be responding to your thread shortly with her own story, I'm sure!) to whom the same thing happened and they brought up their right to limit quantities.
    pippinelkhound and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will just said I find my Wal-Mart very severe with coupons..I never got my buy mouthwash get free dental floss free and a few other ones like Nexxus and La coupe trial size....They are wong to do that..an you have all the right to use your coupon this manner.
    walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

haha, it must be hard for cashiers to see things go so cheap.
    Yesterday I went shopping and bought some products that were limited 4.
    The cashier didn't want to sell 8 and let my husband pay for 4.
    She said it was 4 per household. Why assume we're married and live in the same
    household?Mind you, there was nothing about limited to household on ther sign. She finally relented.
    walkonby, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why I never get to see even 1 Tena sample in GTA? Can somebody plz tell which area/isle to look for?And has anybody see them in GTA?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

If those cashiers want the deals we make...they can do it too...So I really dont understand some jealous reaction...
    walkonby and mom3kids like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

In fact...we give them ideas if some of those cashiers are couponners lol!!!
    walkonby, Teri623 and mom3kids like this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    In fact...we give them ideas if some of those cashiers are couponners lol!!!
    This is how I became a couponer haha! I was a cashier and people would come through with coupons getting stuff for cheap/free, and I'd ask them a million questions haha, then once I started I was hooked!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I will just said I find my Wal-Mart very severe with coupons..I never got my buy mouthwash get free dental floss free and a few other ones like Nexxus and La coupe trial size....They are wong to do that..an you have all the right to use your coupon this manner.
    cath007, you are so right about Walmart being coupon unfriendly. I understand from some money saving YouTube videos, the US Walmart is worse. So the savvy coupon shoppers in the US go to the drug stores (Rite Aid, CVS Walgreens) and other supermarkets , avoiding Walmart USA as much as possible. Walmart USA have even played games with coupons that don't scan, saying that they will not key them in if they don't scan.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Lol you called it.
    My wm refused the coupon originally bc it said "tena twist" on the coupon. They said it had to be a tena twist product, which I never heard of. So I called tena and they told me that tena twist was an advertising campaign and not a product lol

So I went back to wm but they still didn't believe me and still refused. Called head office about 6 times before someone actually got to the correct manager. the manager called me and said sure! Come in! Use your coupons, we are sorry.

She told me that I was only allowed to use X amount per day. So, to please them, I used up my coupons slowly over the week.... 2 here, 3 there etc.

Eventually I got pulled aside and was told that I was abusing them and that I could no longer use the coupon EVER and their reasoning was that they had the right to stop me and limit me. I asked them if this would be enforced on all coupons that provide overage and she said yes, I was no longer allowed to ever get overage because I was abusing their system.

I stopped shopping there after this absurd incident where they embarrased me and treated me so horribly. There were several scenarios where I was literally surrounded by 4 or 5 managers and cashiers at a time yelling at me that can't use the coupon. I called tena just to make sure it wasn't my fault and they said I was using the coupon fine and that they would contact walmart regarding them not accepting the coupon.

This was months ago. I haven't attempted a tena transaction since. I would walk away knowing you got lucky, and maybe try it again in a few weeks!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    You did absolutely nothing wrong, BUT they are technically allowed to limit
    quantities, so I don't think they necessarily did anything wrong either (aside from finding other stupid reasons to refuse them).

I know of a fellow couponer (who will be responding to your thread shortly with her own story, I'm sure!) to whom the same thing happened and they brought up their right to limit quantities.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information