User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jennrav
  • 1 Post By Poirot

Thread: Club Sobeys--load to card offers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hey is it just me or has Club Sobeys really scaled back on their load to card offers????? Or maybe I just don't shop there enough????
    Also does anyone else have trouble with these load to card offers???? I find they don't always work and I end up phoning Sobeys to get the points added.....big pain in the you know what!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't gotten any since December - even checked on their site, but not this last week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hmmm glad to know its not just me!!!! Wonder if its because the program is not working properly????

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Or maybe they are working harder than SDM to make sure they don't screw the consumer over in the long run...lol.

I've have been wondering the same thing. Even the in store bonus offers for flyers have stunk lately.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My last offers were from January 4 Compliments products except for ground beef and 5x points.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I haven't received any since the first week of January.They have missed awarding points several times lately and I just drop them an email and the points are put on my card but it usually takes up to 6 weeks. Sobeys is my regular store and I do the bulk of my day to day shopping there, so I definitively spend lots there. However every week since the first of the year there has been a bonus point coupon of 10 x the points when you spend $75 dollars as a separate insert in the flyer, so far it hasn't come with my regular flyers but it is in the in-store flyers which I find is weird.. .so I have made lots of points in January with this coupon. I also find that my load to card points were pretty pathetic in November and December, items that i would never buy..

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are new load to Club Sobeys card deals at www.clubsobeys.com
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Feb 2nd, 2013 at 02:59 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

They have regular coupons that are now every 4 weeks instead of weekly.
    The more you shop I find the "better" coupons you get.
    This weeks are perfectly times for 10% off Family Day and mine are all things I usually buy.
    700 + points and a 5x points coupon.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    I haven't received any since the first week of January.They have missed awarding points several times lately and I just drop them an email and the points are put on my card but it usually takes up to 6 weeks. Sobeys is my regular store and I do the bulk of my day to day shopping there, so I definitively spend lots there. However every week since the first of the year there has been a bonus point coupon of 10 x the points when you spend $75 dollars as a separate insert in the flyer, so far it hasn't come with my regular flyers but it is in the in-store flyers which I find is weird.. .so I have made lots of points in January with this coupon. I also find that my load to card points were pretty pathetic in November and December, items that i would never buy..
    6 weeks is a LONG time to wait for points that on the Club Sobeys site says are provided within 2-4 days.

I'd say it would be worth inquiring if there is some IT backroom issue. If the Club wants to be taken seriously...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information