User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: How Much is Too Much or Did i Wear Out my Welcome?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The .97 tena 2 packs are back! They have the $5.00 off wyb ANY Tena product inside.....so OFF I went!
    I did a total of 7 tranactions, so I lined up 7 different times after taking the purchases to my vehicle each time.
    I bought 4 packages of Tena each transaction, using 4 coupons each time, ( love getting $20.00 of my order!) bought ALL grocery items, no tax.
    My OOP receipts were YAHOO!!

Then the very last transaction it was like they were waiting to pounce on me?? Oh yeah, here comes The Enforcer ( ooh! I'm shaking in my boots lady) She tried to say no she would not let me do any more at first, I think I said " are you kidding me? " then she tried to say I was using it on the wrong product, then pointed to the pictures in the booklet that coupon is attached to. Finally she says it is meant for the bigger packages.

Oh Dear, ( yawn) I was getting ready to lay into her, and I raised my voice a couple of times and asked her if she can read where it says the words ANY TENA PRODUCT?

She finally relented, but said " this is the last one I will allow you to do " " I am contactng them about this "

ok ladies, gents....Did I take advantage of WM? Should I NOT have shopped for all my produce. meat, rice, and other foods on their dime? Well they get reimbursed right, so no loss to them.
    Should I write HO and ask if I was wrong and can I still use these coupons the same way on the 97 cent pack?? ( as I now have 4 to use from the last transaction, and they are burning a hole in my wallet lol )

I await your sugar coated responses, be gentle, I am exhausted from skipping back and forth to the vehicle.

This part is the edit ad on....after I went through the receipts the savigs was ALL coupons used Tena, and others totaled $165.00 minus OOP on all the receipts was $15.18...so I got $ 149.82 all free!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Jan 26th, 2013 at 01:28 PM. Reason: updated amount saved

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

You did nothing wrong. Let it go
    hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

You go, girl!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

awesome job I know I never find deals like this and ALWAYS very awed at people who do!!!! Two Thumbs up

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Personally I think its great you were able to do it I rarely luck out or have enough of the right coupons
    Couple things to keep in mind at WM though...
    By doing this multiple times in "one" shopping trip you are potentially raising red s w/their LPO/Mgmt
    Here in Wpg we've had some issues regarding what "they" consider coupon abuse. (going back to the FREE Nestea)
    By returning to the same cashier repeatedly you have made yourself Identifiable and potentially the store can choose to REFUSE your coupons.
    IF she were to complain to her manager they COULD pull the tape and ID you to their LP staff meaning you will have unidentified "company" in future shops.
    When you get to that cashiers til, their phone will ring and when you present your coupons to the cashier she will take them for "approval"
    (its what they do here for all printables) the Cashier will come back and tell you that your coupons are not acceptable.
    They are not required to tell you why, they will tho direct you to CSM IF you have any questions. At CSMs discretion to accept/reject any coupon.
    I know at times there are only 2 cashiers open so you don't have your choice of getting in a different line.
    But just as with the Zantac if it happens often enough they will simply remove the product from their shelves.
    (The small Zantac ARE for sale but are at the Pharmacy counters ONLY and they will not accept coupons for them in Pharmacy)
    They can also contact the Company and the next thing you know (like the P&G coupons) it will say not on trial sizes.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Your avatar says you are from Scarlem. She tried to take on a Scarlem girl?
    Whaaa?
    That's almost as bad as trying to take on a Shwa Girl.

If you need more of the product, go back at a different time/day of the week/weekend. That's what I do at the Giant Tiger where the awful front end "customer service" supervisor lurks and pounces on unsuspecting innocent customers.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Jan 26th, 2013 at 01:17 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

MakesCents, I have never been one of those people that preorders boxes of stuff like Zantax, or clears shelves either...wasn't there another Aspirin product too with overage coupon? I declined to participate in that because I felt it was underhanded. I dislike printed coupons for the most part as there seems to be too much eye balling of them by the stores, but this was a valid coupon inside a product that I bought. That is the main reason I feel bothered over this.
    I sure hope they are not going to paint me with the kind of brush you mentioned where I am followed and denied using coupons. I shop quite a bit at WM, spend real dollars many times without getting a break except for the PM.
    Most of them know my face, I am not a stranger there, so there would be no detective work necessary.
    I hope for the best on my next excursion...maybe in 2 weeks as I'll be on the lamb....lol!!

Shwa Girl!!!

I love that we are from hoods with a reputation!! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you should write a letter to Walmart and tell them that it would be beneficial if they had reading comprehension tests as part of their hiring process. We all would benefit.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

You Go Girl! I LOVE it and I'm still laughing. Hmm ... I was going to go to GT today but I might go to WM instead as I have one of those awful $5.00 pons burning a hole in my pocket too.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I hope for the best on my next excursion...maybe in 2 weeks as I'll be on the lamb....lol!!

Shwa Girl!!!

I love that we are from hoods with a reputation!! lol
    And we have glowing personalities too. So nothing to lose.
    You live near Pickering Nuclear.
    And I am between Pickering Nuclear and Darlington Nuclear.

BTW - who names a nuclear plant "darling"
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Jan 26th, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    And we have glowing personalities too.
    You live near Pickering Nuclear.
    And I am between Pickering Nuclear and Darlington Nuclear.

BTW - who names a nuclear plant "darling"

ha ha yeah, creative name for something that can wipe us out. I am near the Scarlem/Pickering border...more emphasis on the Scarlem side. lol
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

All it takes is one non coupon friendly cashier/csm sadly. We've had quite a few diff WM issues here.
    At times I think we all feel that way especially when the Cashiers give you the "coupon eye" aka stink~eye, evil eye
    Hem and haw while doing your transaction, some turn up the volume and take you on head on
    in a twisted effort to get you to cave.
    I myself am a Single Parent 2 kids w/ healthy appetites! I coupon my way thru everything
    and am more than willing to barter if the opportunity comes up! Even tho I'm on Disability (and I pay OOP for some meds)
    all my bills are paid and barring any emergencies I always have a lil $$ left at the end of the month.
    It takes extra effort some months but we get by rather well all things considered
    Rt now it's the $3 HamHelper coupons I have burning a hole in my coupon folder
    Just waiting for them to go on sale somewhere so I can PM and get a whack of GB for next to nothing!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ you are doing it right IMO. I should have your resolve, ( on disability, single parent) and you still come out ahead! I tip my hat.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, you can't deny the wording on the coupon "ANY TENA". Sounds like a case of the cashiers getting a bee in their bonnet over someone getting a good deal that they aren't getting. Jealousy is terrible, isn't it?! I'd carry on but maybe go on another shift or to another store.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

any means any and obviously she doesn't have "ANY" common sense!!!

Great job & you didn't do anything wrong!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information