• 1 Post By LimeFizzy
  • 1 Post By mrsf1sh
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Using multiple shoppers gift cards in one transaction

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Hi,
    I am just starting to get in on the optimum program, and was wondering if shoppers lets you use multiple gift cards on purchases? I have been thinking about cashing out my pampers gifts to grow codes They have $10 gift cards for 1200 points. I can get 6x $10, but don't want to pay lots oop while earning points...Tia
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    Hi,
    I am just starting to get in on the optimum program, and was wondering if shoppers lets you use multiple gift cards on purchases? I have been thinking about cashing out my pampers gifts to grow codes They have $10 gift cards for 1200 points. I can get 6x $10, but don't want to pay lots oop while earning points...Tia
    Yes you can i havent had any issues with cashiers doing this myself
    mrsf1sh, Cathy_D and luckbealady like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I do all the time. I usually get a $50 + $10 for the 20x days. During the $75 get 18,500 points promo I used 4 gift cards altogether.
    Cathy_D likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gift cards are a form of payment. (SDM has sometimes those $10 gift cards that have some string attached.) There should be no restrictions how you will pay for your purchases. If you are concerned ask the manager before the transaction and get the green light.
    torontogal12 and Cathy_D like this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Money is money, they can't refuse the type of tender you want to use as long as their system accepts it
    mrsf1sh and Cathy_D like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can definitely use more than one gift card in a transaction. You've already purchased the gift card with real money...it's just been moved over from your pocket/debit/credit to a guaranteed form of 'income' for Shoppers. The little bit of points they give you for purchasing the card is peanuts for them since whatever you just bought on a gift card will be theirs sooner or later.
    mrsf1sh likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Thanks everyone. I will be cashing those points in! Wasn't sure if the computer system would take multiples, and didn't want to find out the hard way. (I have had issues in the past at the Bay using a visa gift card, and wanting to put the remaining balance on my visa...no go with 2 forms of credit)
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    Thanks everyone. I will be cashing those points in! Wasn't sure if the computer system would take multiples, and didn't want to find out the hard way. (I have had issues in the past at the Bay using a visa gift card, and wanting to put the remaining balance on my visa...no go with 2 forms of credit)

That's so annoying and ridiculous! I've used 5x Gift cards at SDM in one transaction. You are good
    mrsf1sh likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information