User Tag List

Page 288 of 449 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hey all!

I still have some of the Dove $4 wub 3, and they expire in a couple of weeks, does anyone want some? I am offering them up here first so you will hopefully get them in time.

I also have a sort of OT request. We are in a contest for $25,000, we need to make top three for a shot at saving our house. We have a special needs child and I've been laid off for 6 months so needless to say we could really use this and I wouldn't ask if it wasn't super important. It ends tonight and we are so so so close to being where we need to be. Thank you so much if you can help, and totally understand if I'm asking too much

Please like http://www.facebook.com/urbanmortgage

Then like: http://www.facebook.com/video/video....28248810564911

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zcb257 View Post
    Hey all!

I still have some of the Dove $4 wub 3, and they expire in a couple of weeks, does anyone want some? I am offering them up here first so you will hopefully get them in time.

I also have a sort of OT request. We are in a contest for $25,000, we need to make top three for a shot at saving our house. We have a special needs child and I've been laid off for 6 months so needless to say we could really use this and I wouldn't ask if it wasn't super important. It ends tonight and we are so so so close to being where we need to be. Thank you so much if you can help, and totally understand if I'm asking too much

Done good luck!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

"liked" you. Place it in your BTV post as well! Good luck

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone been able to find the $3.00 Purex tearpad coupon in Calgary yet?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

There are $3 tear pads?... i know there are purex in the flyers... and there or were some on save or websaver

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey all!

I would love some! Good luck with your house!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Found the Smartsource in the Herald at my corner store! Yippee! Someone had rifled through them though; quite a few didn't have any coupon inserts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey all!

Liked and Liked your video. Will ask family members to do this too. Good luck !!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by susan.h View Post
    Found the Smartsource in the Herald at my corner store! Yippee! Someone had rifled through them though; quite a few didn't have any coupon inserts.
    I so hate that people do that and think it is ok... if they want it bad enough they can wait until they are ready to trash the leftovers and then take them.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'll probably regret posting this but I just had to get it off my chest.

Am I just crusty, jaded and old? It annoys me when people, usually new, post (not in the trade section either) about how they need various coupons and please send them. Usually this will be diaper and baby related stuff. Or the "I'M poor and need all your food coupons". I think anyone who knows me knows that I am happy to share what I have but yet I find those type of posts really obnoxious. Sure. no problem. Oh you need coupons - here lets get you all stocked up. Why should you have to build relationship sand trade and join trains etc. I know that seems harsh and I have benefited from RAOK's and given several RAOK's. But I would never come into a group, new, and just expect it all given to me.

Half the of the time I am suspicious that it is an unethical experienced couponer opening a second account and pretending to be new and just putting it out there to see what happens. And of course there are the recurring threads (notice they usually have no trade rating) saying they lost their massive fully stocked binder FULL of coupons. And inevitably several people rush to offer to replace what they lost. I'm sure half are for real and half are scammers. Just wish I had a better way to judge the legit ones.

I know, I know. I'm going to get hit by lightening or rotten tomatoes. It just bugs me. And I am always encouraging people in the Calgary section to post their wishes because we can help each other out. Somehow that seems different to me. We all meet up and share and help each other anyway. I can't articulate why, that just feels different than the random, newbie "send me your stash" requests.
    Last edited by kimcool; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Okay, cynical Kimberly has left the building. Now on to a good tip!

I refuse to pay $5.99 for the Lysol automated hand soap refills. So I was able to successfully pop off the lid with a butter knife and the refilled with regular hand soap. nice.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    Okay, cynical Kimberly has left the building. Now on to a good tip!

I refuse to pay $5.99 for the Lysol automated hand soap refills. So I was able to successfully pop off the lid with a butter knife and the refilled with regular hand soap. nice.

Really!! We tried to get the lid off but had no luck. We made a hole in the top to refill it lol!!

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Kim, don't apologize for posting how you feel about those posts. It's too bad that there ARE scammers out there, because some people may genuinely need the help and the scammers ruin it for the rest of them! I "get" what you mean about how it's different with us meeting up and building face-to-face relationships - there are people I've met here at the coupon swaps whom I wouldn't hesitate to help out with everything I could.

As for the Lysol auto soap - am I the only one that hated these? Maybe my family consists of a lot of slobs, but I got tired of all the soap that slooped on the counter top every day because of this @#$% thing! Great idea, but I never bought it again after the first time.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post

As for the Lysol auto soap - am I the only one that hated these? Maybe my family consists of a lot of slobs, but I got tired of all the soap that slooped on the counter top every day because of this @#$% thing! Great idea, but I never bought it again after the first time.
    same here, strange sensor keeps spilling soap by itself! maybe its the sun rays?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I so hate that people do that and think it is ok... if they want it bad enough they can wait until they are ready to trash the leftovers and then take them.
    I agree- that's stealing and gives couponers a bad rap.

Has anyone had any luck getting the inserts from store owners right before they close?

Thread Information