User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: Omg i found some tena $60.45 overage !!!!!!! Oop $1.51

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I have not been able to ever find the Tena sample packs for .97 with the 5.00 coupon inside giving a overage of 4.03 each well at 7am this morning went to Walmart on the hunt for Zantac none for a very long time but found the Tena are you kidding me!!! I grabbed 15 packs and then went on a shopping spree below is what I got for $1.51 OOP....what a way to start off a Monday morning.....

15 packs of tena at .97
    2 can of tuna at 2.27 each
    4 packs of tassimo at 6.87 each
    4 can diced potatoes 1.27 each
    4 cans pork and beans at 1.37
    4 cans green giant corn at 1.37
    4 boxes kraft dinner at 1.00 each
    1 bag of flour at 5.38 each
    1 bag of mini kit kats 2.00
    1 bag of mini coffee crisps 2.00

OOP $1.51
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by qualitymanager; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe I am misunderstanding you... but did you open the sealed boxes and take the coupons out of the boxes to use ON the purchase before you even paid for them, to go towards paying for them and the rest of your order?

Quote Originally Posted by qualitymanager View Post
    I have not been able to ever find the Tena sample packs for .97 with the 5.00 coupon inside giving a overage of 4.03 each well at 7am this morning went to Walmart on the hunt for Zantac none for a very long time but found the Tena are you kidding me!!! I grabbed 15 packs opened them up to get the coupons and then went on a shopping spree below is what I got for $1.51 OOP....what a way to start off a Monday morning.....

15 packs of tena at .97
    2 can of tuna at 2.27 each
    4 packs of tassimo at 6.87 each
    4 can diced potatoes 1.27 each
    4 cans pork and beans at 1.37
    4 cans green giant corn at 1.37
    4 boxes kraft dinner at 1.00 each
    1 bag of flour at 5.38 each
    1 bag of mini kit kats 2.00
    1 bag of mini coffee crisps 2.00

OOP $1.51

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    Maybe I am misunderstanding you... but did you open the sealed boxes and take the coupons out of the boxes to use ON the purchase before you even paid for them, to go towards paying for them and the rest of your order?
    ummm..I hope she paid for the tena's first then opened them cause if not that is theft and so wrong

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I was wondering the same thing!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If the Tena were bought first, then the OOP total would have been $14.55 + tx right off the bat, plus the $1.51 from the next transaction. So I'm guessing the packages were opened pre-purchase.

Anyway, that was great luck finding those! You got lots of great things with your overage

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

really stealing???? I asked the service desk who then asked the manager and they both said yes as long as I purchased the open packages.............coupon inside or outside what does it matter as long as you are purchasing the product is what both managers said and I agree....don't know how many times I have seen in a store a open box or pop case opened and the coupon gone and the item left on the shelf

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

They are not sealed boxes they are plastic trial pack bags. No she should not have opened them up. Last week I found oodles of these packs at 2 different stores. I had saved 2 coupons from 5 or 6 months ago to use in case I ever found them again. I only bought 2 at a time with the coupons. I never like to overwhelm a cashier so just took my time. No sense buying a large quantity at once as you would have to pay for then initially.Anyone in Collingwood ON looking for these? If so please PM me.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

really stealing???? I asked the service desk who then asked the manager and they both said yes as long as I purchased the open packages.............coupon inside or outside what does it matter as long as you are purchasing the product is what both managers said and I agree....don't know how many times I have seen in a store a open box or pop case opened and the coupon gone and the item left on the shelf
    Good for you. There was no problem then!!
    Valerey likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I really don't think that when Tena put those coupons out, they intended for people to use the coupon INSIDE to pay for the actual product - without having purchased some up front first. That just doesn't make any sense...
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    I really don't think that when Tena put those coupons out, they intended for people to use the coupon INSIDE to pay for the actual product - without having purchased some up front first. That just doesn't make any sense...
    Totally agree

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    Well said
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

So what you are saying is that when the Nestea had the FPC's on the inside of the box - it is ok for you or anyone else to tear open a sealed package and use the coupon inside for that product???

Kinda confused how this is right - you opened a sealed package to get a coupon without purchasing it first.

The idea behind coupons on the inside of packaging is for the customer to purchase said product and then open it and then use the coupon on another product!

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

This is the bragging section not the debate section ! Original poster asked manager about her purchase and was given the green light.....

Please stop attacking her post if you do not like it then please move on....

.*removes mod hat...moves on *

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I'm certain LPO would have a different view Jezebel.
    Regardless of what Management says I don't think many people realize that should they (LPO) see you opening packages
    and removing anything or IN THEIR OPINION concealing it on your person or in your belongings (Purse/bag/coupon binder etc)
    It is considered Theft under $5000.
    Just a heads up...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

wow where do you see it was said that I concealed anything??? The coupons were in my hand the entire time I shopped.........

Quote Originally Posted by MakeCents? View Post
    I'm certain LPO would have a different view Jezebel.
    Regardless of what Management says I don't think many people realize that should they (LPO) see you opening packages
    and removing anything or IN THEIR OPINION concealing it on your person or in your belongings (Purse/bag/coupon binder etc)
    It is considered Theft under $5000.
    Just a heads up...
    Quponer likes this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information