Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: Omg i found some tena $60.45 overage !!!!!!! Oop $1.51

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

thank you Jezebel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    This is the bragging section not the debate section ! Original poster asked manager about her purchase and was given the green light.....

Please stop attacking her post if you do not like it then please move on....

.*removes mod hat...moves on *
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

As I said it's JUST a heads up... (Not an attack, merely pointing out there is a bigger picture)

What I said was IF LPO see your opening packages and removing anything
    OR
    IN THEIR OPINION Concealing it on your person or in your belongings.

They can charge you.
    They can ban you from returning to any WM for a year.

Is it really worth it?
    pippinelkhound likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

yes it was worth it especially when I asked CSM and store manager they know me well as I coupon there several times a week......I could have bought 2 went to my car and went back in 6-7 times and the outcome would have been the same plus 1.94 more OOP

Quote Originally Posted by MakeCents? View Post
    As I said it's JUST a heads up... (Not an attack, merely pointing out there is a bigger picture)

What I said was IF LPO see your opening packages and removing anything
    OR
    IN THEIR OPINION Concealing it on your person or in your belongings.

They can charge you.
    They can ban you from returning to any WM for a year.

Is it really worth it?
    Kerricakes likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

how many people have had small children or grand children with them and they are fussing and you open a package of cookies you are purchasing and give them one..............I know I have and I am a grandmother of 7!!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

The way I see it is, qualitymanager asked before she opened and was given the ok! I don't think she went willy-nilly ripping up packages and then never bought the item. And I'm pretty sure thieves don't ask permission before they take an item. JMHO. As the mods say, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all and move along."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deals OP! I have seen many customers who open their bags of cookies, chips, etc to give to their children before paying for the items. As long as they pay for those items I do not see it as stealing. And the management approved your purchases so good for you. Thank you for posting.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very insteresting discussions
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag! my 2 cents on the controversy: obviously coupons 'not used as intended by manufacturer', but then again we all are not using coupons as intended by manufactures cos they don't put out coupons for us to get their products for peanuts regularly, surely they would like us to use a coupon to try, but then continue buying at regular price...which I'm not about to do..so who am I to judge and draw lines between what's wrong cos it wasn't intended to be done that way and what's right even though it was kinda not intended etc. All the power to the OP for having THE GUTS to do this! I'm impressed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I give up - people will follow whatever rules they want however they choose to interpret them.
    Last edited by Skittles160; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really didn't mean to start anything - I wasn't clear on how the low OOP was working, and wanted to ensure I was reading correctly.

Regardless, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable going the route the OP did. Maybe just different values, to each their own and whatnot since it seems others on here think it was a perfectly fine thing to do, but it just feels wrong to me - so I personally wouldn't have done it that way. I am fairly new to heavy couponing, and seem to do it in spurts, so it wouldn't have even occurred to me to open packages and use the coupons before I bought the product in order to buy the product itself. I wouldn't even have the nerve to ask a manager for such a thing (that's just me though), and am shocked they allowed it. I guess I just like to fly under the radar when couponing.

Anyway, enjoy your savings!

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkinglady View Post
    Great deals OP! I have seen many customers who open their bags of cookies, chips, etc to give to their children before paying for the items. As long as they pay for those items I do not see it as stealing. And the management approved your purchases so good for you. Thank you for posting.
    I am guilty of this lol... Sometimes DD just can't wait for those cheesies and I'm not trecking all the way up to the checkout and waiting in line twice!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well hello everyone. You had to know OP when you started this thread that it would go this way.Some people just can't be happy for others and have to put in their 2 cents. Like you asked them?? This is a brag section. So if people want to leave nice comments then great. If not then they should say nothing at all or don't read them.

I think you had a great shopping trip!! Love these start the car moments.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

agree

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

OP did nothing wrong as she totally got the green light as I did 2 or 3 years ago. Some of you will remember the Kelloggs deal were you purchased a box and it container another FPC inside. On several occassions I walked into different WM's and did the following. I told them I was collecting cereal for the Foodbank (which I honestly was) so I asked at Customer Service if I could open boxes right there and cut out the coupons to continue getting 10-20 free to donate. This was along the same idea. Each manager told me "No PROBLEM" but I NEVER would have attemped this without permission.My goal was to collect 100 boxes .Alice,from the foodbank said she would certainly accept boxes of cereal with a coupon neatly cut out of them. I didn't quite make it as I only got 77 before the specially marked boxes were gone. Think you get my point!
    coley3 and knitting nurse like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

ummm I just want to know where you found the Tena packs... Cause I keep going to WM and have not found any recently... Which location were you at?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information