User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: Omg i found some tena $60.45 overage !!!!!!! Oop $1.51

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I read on another forum that someone did the same thing with the free Nestea this past summer. He asked ahead of time if he could buy the whole palette of Nestea, around 100 of them. Got the whole palette, got a U-Haul to take it home and paid nothing. Just his time of cutting the boxes and waiting in line while cashier rings in his purchases. Better than going in and out 100 times.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

properly???? I did purchase all 15 of them at .97 ....Tena gets their .97 for each and walmart gets reimbursed for each coupon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    It's basic math though...

If OP had purchased the items properly : $0.97 * 15 = $14.55.

OP would have then had to purchase MORE Tena in order to use the coupons for overage. In the end, I guess you could purchase 1, and then use the coupon to purchase 5, etc. repeat. But point is, using the coupon to buy the product up front is not the same OOP, as you never invested in the original product. It's like with the Nestea...you had to buy one at one point to be able to start the chain. OP completely skipped step 1.
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

good for him no harm in asking right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I read on another forum that someone did the same thing with the free Nestea this past summer. He asked ahead of time if he could buy the whole palette of Nestea, around 100 of them. Got the whole palette, got a U-Haul to take it home and paid nothing. Just his time of cutting the boxes and waiting in line while cashier rings in his purchases. Better than going in and out 100 times.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by qualitymanager View Post
    yes it was worth it especially when I asked CSM and store manager they know me well as I coupon there several times a week......I could have bought 2 went to my car and went back in 6-7 times and the outcome would have been the same plus 1.94 more OOP
    qualitymanager!! Nice brag!
    I suppose I should have put mine in the brag section, sadly I ranted about my treatment instead. Either way, we both scored some FREE groceries!! Way to go!!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/338810-...a/#post5233820
    Jezebel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

getting back to the nestea,,i actually had a cashier ask me if i wanted to use the coupon from the box and then supplied the scissors. the op asked and was given permission ,, thanks for the heads up that these are in stores again...i also see that u bought food items with the overage.. Why do people always have to critize,, funny no one complained about u clearing the shelf lol..
    this was a great find. just give a thumbs up nd move on

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I've had the pleasure of finding these Tena packs on 4 separate occasions (3 different stores) already I've traded some of the 5$ coupons away but still have 3 left which I am saving for the day I find more!!
    Looks like you had a fun shopping trip!

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well i hope you paid for the purchase because that's the only reason you should have got the coupons. Stealing is not saving ....
    salady, LCF204 and fitzgirl like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Way to go love that you found them . I've been looking . Way to ask manager first got the green light. So great . I'm sorry u are taking a. Beating in the (brag)section. I bet a lot of it is jealousy. Don't listen . I have bragged to let other peopl know of deals out there and been picked a part. I really don't think that SC founders meant this section for that type of discussion. Any way thanks for posting next time I see those because of your post will give it a try lol
    Last edited by wamme; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 06:09 PM.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Awesome find. Would love to find some of these and get some grocery considering it is frugal February
    qualitymanager likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

hope that I paid for the purchase what kind of question is that....what do you think I did wheeled my cart out the door????

Quote Originally Posted by Murms View Post
    well i hope you paid for the purchase because that's the only reason you should have got the coupons. Stealing is not saving ....

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Murms View Post
    If you're asking me .... yes I did pay for them! I paid for the first packages then used the coupons inside to buy the others after that

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Wow.
    Nice score.
    I love that more people are buying incontinent products and removing the stigma.
    I used to feel a bit embarassed buying them for an older relative.
    I think Tena might be thinking along those lines with their coupon. If not, then they should reword it.
    Not the consumer's fault for getting a good deal.
    The best things in life...aren't things

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

stores and cashiers know what we all do whether some want to admit it or not.....just go in and out if necessarily right .....so she was being very helpful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    getting back to the nestea,,i actually had a cashier ask me if i wanted to use the coupon from the box and then supplied the scissors. the op asked and was given permission ,, thanks for the heads up that these are in stores again...i also see that u bought food items with the overage.. Why do people always have to critize,, funny no one complained about u clearing the shelf lol..
    this was a great find. just give a thumbs up nd move on

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hmmm is it safe to ask where exactly in store do we find these coupons? i looked in walmart this week and only saw big packs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

great brag op, if the managers have no problem then i think it is okay, what i did was i bought one pack for 97c and then bought 5 more packs with the first one, so it is only the diff of 97c
    Jezebel, croman7 and sdddmd like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information