User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree370Likes

Thread: Omg i found some tena $60.45 overage !!!!!!! Oop $1.51

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

oh my gosh i could say a few things but really- really? the customer service desk said it was ok- should she have known that for some reason it wasnt? its threads like these that make me NOT want to brag- geez- good job OP!

Walmart created its policy of overage and whenever anyone takes them up on it it seems like people say its "being abused"- if they dont want to give overage they can change their policies.
    I have lots of zantac and i dont use it- im sorry that keeps it from the people who really need it- but i like the 60 cents overage! I also give it away- but even if i didnt- i still like the 60 cent overage!!

From walmart to walmart we all know the written policy may be the same but the enforcers create their own rules. Walmart said it was ok- and you, in good faith shared your brag with this lovely community of people- thank you for sharing! I am excited that you got so much stuff for so little oop.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

thank you and well stated

Quote Originally Posted by paula0000 View Post
    oh my gosh i could say a few things but really- really? the customer service desk said it was ok- should she have known that for some reason it wasnt? its threads like these that make me NOT want to brag- geez- good job OP!

Walmart created its policy of overage and whenever anyone takes them up on it it seems like people say its "being abused"- if they dont want to give overage they can change their policies.
    I have lots of zantac and i dont use it- im sorry that keeps it from the people who really need it- but i like the 60 cents overage! I also give it away- but even if i didnt- i still like the 60 cent overage!!

From walmart to walmart we all know the written policy may be the same but the enforcers create their own rules. Walmart said it was ok- and you, in good faith shared your brag with this lovely community of people- thank you for sharing! I am excited that you got so much stuff for so little oop.
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

everyone has stated their opinions can we please move on...there really isn't a reason for further comments....*removes mod hat *
    KK7 and wolfwoman like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I hereby proclaim this thread needs some comic relief in the form of everyone take a flipping look in the mirror. What do you see, people who make mistakes, whether purposely or not, we have all misread, misused, mishandled, done something not kosher and if you have not then good for you. After 4 years on this site I will say it again, people are going to do what they want.

OP good job.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

WOW, great job!
    qualitymanager likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I hereby proclaim this thread needs some comic relief in the form of everyone take a flipping look in the mirror. What do you see, people who make mistakes, whether purposely or not, we have all misread, misused, mishandled, done something not kosher and if you have not then good for you. After 4 years on this site I will say it again, people are going to do what they want.

OP good job.

ok...here is my comic relief, but only because you requested patty!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I mean really...overages and such....it is all in the way you look at it.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I think people need to remember that old saying about glass houses before posting.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ooohh!! Billy Joel!! I loved that album...yes album

bekki3 likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

The original post has been changed.....no wonder people are confused about the backlash.....
    pippinelkhound and Jezebel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

went to WM on my lunch today and low and behold 5 more Tena now I need to find 5 more so I can use my $5.00 coupons for overage!!..oh and they also had Zantac first time in months that was an added bonus!!!
    walkonby, Tida, sdddmd and 2 others like this.
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Can someone post a pic? I wish I knew what this looked like! Is it in the "sample" section racks or somewhere else? I wish I could get these!

Good Going OP!!!! Jealous!

OHHH and if anyone wants old Zantac exp july 2013 let me know. I have about 20. I can never find them so I have given up!
    Last edited by Kerricakes; Thu, Feb 7th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by qualitymanager View Post
    went to WM on my lunch today and low and behold 5 more Tena now I need to find 5 more so I can use my $5.00 coupons for overage!!..oh and they also had Zantac first time in months that was an added bonus!!!
    I found more yesterday also I live in a small community where barely no one coupons...so these are easier for me to find than most people from larger cities.
    By the way, I donate all the pads from the trial packs I buy. That way someone who needs them will also benefit from them

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I remember my sister bought that album and played it all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ooohh!! Billy Joel!! I loved that album...yes album

walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MakeCents? View Post
    I'm certain LPO would have a different view Jezebel.
    Regardless of what Management says I don't think many people realize that should they (LPO) see you opening packages
    and removing anything or IN THEIR OPINION concealing it on your person or in your belongings (Purse/bag/coupon binder etc)
    It is considered Theft under $5000.
    Just a heads up...
    Sorry but it's not stealing until you actually leave the premises. You can buy a pack of gum and start chewing the little pieces inside, as long as you pay for it before you walk out the door.
    Technically, OP DID pay for the items before she left. They were scanned and accounted for.

Nice find OP!
    Sorry you had to post in the "bragging" section and get jumped.
    Patty Smyth and walkonby like this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information