User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: FreshPoints - New Canadian Reward Points! *App Ended*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I emailed them regarding an android app and they said they would pass the info on. all of us with android devices should send an email so they can see the volume of people looking. You know the old saying ask and you shall receive.....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks I downloaded it tonight and just by scanning stuff in my stockpile I have 527pts
    carlyincanada, sweetmomma and Mags like this.
    orange

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Were you one the beta testers for checkout51? From what I understand, only the testers could e-mail their receipts...
    Yes I signed up at the beginning but just started using Checkout51 the last 4 weeks or so and I love it
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Lovely, another one only good for iGadgets
    Yes, its frustrating that the developers aren't offering a version for android, or even windows. In fact, methinks that if all you need is the ability to scan and upload, then these don't really need to be mobile apps at all.

At any rate, if either Freshpoints or Checkout51 want me as a customer, they are going to have to make a non-iOS version, because we are not going to be getting any iThingys in this household anytime soon.
    r0c0upons, nash0109 and bdkmosher like this.
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Can i use freshpoints if i live in Quebec?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mhmartel View Post
    Yes, its frustrating that the developers aren't offering a version for android, or even windows. In fact, methinks that if all you need is the ability to scan and upload, then these don't really need to be mobile apps at all.

At any rate, if either Freshpoints or Checkout51 want me as a customer, they are going to have to make a non-iOS version, because we are not going to be getting any iThingys in this household anytime soon.
    Developers start with the highest market shares first, so that they get there app out there and known first before spending a lot of money on a platform very little use. Android versions should be coming out very soon since they have an almost equal share of mobile phones as apple. However I doubt we will ever see a windows version of these apps or even blackberry since there market share is almost nothing at the moment.
    mhmartel likes this.
    Win free products from Bomb Bash, sign up here: http://bbash.it/1vc7mmJ
    Latest contest is for a FPC for sliced meats of your choice

Buy items from dinodirect at unbelievable prices, click here to see a list of current(freebies) offers from them and then click here to buy: www.dinodirect.com/?d=3534

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I downloaded this for my iPod Touch, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I try to scan something, nothing happens. Maybe it's only for iPhones.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie90 View Post
    I downloaded this for my iPod Touch, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I try to scan something, nothing happens. Maybe it's only for iPhones.
    Are you using the 4th gen iPod Touch? If you are, its camera is way weaker then the iphone/ipad one so you need to be in a very well lit room for it to work. At least that was my experience with it.
    kava5 and Jodie90 like this.
    Win free products from Bomb Bash, sign up here: http://bbash.it/1vc7mmJ
    Latest contest is for a FPC for sliced meats of your choice

Buy items from dinodirect at unbelievable prices, click here to see a list of current(freebies) offers from them and then click here to buy: www.dinodirect.com/?d=3534

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebie101 View Post
    Are you using the 4th gen iPod Touch? If you are, its camera is way weaker then the iphone/ipad one so you need to be in a very well lit room for it to work. At least that was my experience with it.
    Thanks for the tip freebie101, I have an ipod touch also. (The download page says it should be compatable with the ipod touch.)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am using it on my ipod touch 5th generation.

Quote Originally Posted by kava5 View Post
    Thanks for the tip freebie101, I have an ipod touch also. (The download page says it should be compatable with the ipod touch.)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just scanned all my items and earned 888 points. I'm going to hold out on redemption to earn something larger than just a $5 giftcard that I'm already eligible to earn. My husband thinks I'm nuts but it was fun!
    Mags and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This is quite interesting. I have an iPhone and am already using Checkout51, so I might add this too. I think I'll google to see what other info I can find about it.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyone123 View Post
    I just scanned all my items and earned 888 points. I'm going to hold out on redemption to earn something larger than just a $5 giftcard that I'm already eligible to earn. My husband thinks I'm nuts but it was fun!
    I have enough to redeem for a $5 gift card too but I think I'm going to hold out for a higher reward as well! The higher rewards have a better points to dollar ratio.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I found this while doing some research.

edit: sorry, I didn't know.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: referral cod
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I found this while doing some research.

"And if you use the code: ***** when you sign up, you will earn an extra 50 points towards your first FREE gift card!"
    That is someone's username. You can give out your username as a referral code and both you and the person signing up get extra points.
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Angela273 likes this.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information