User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: For Sale or Trade - Adult Sibling - I've had enough of "siblingitis"!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can totally relate to you on this, it seems common sense is lost on some people and they will never change

:/
    walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Are we related????? do we share a brother?????? my brother cannot speak up he mumbles and grunts well unless he is drunk, than he is super chatty and forgets whose company he is in and constantly swears in front of oma which is a huge NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post

He'd probably ask for a sibling that can take him as he is and ask for little to no ability to converse--he does not "do" much conversing and tends towards asking things he should have a clue about.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @ShwaGirl and @gourmetsue-according to the current Optimum terms, the program ends in 2016. So no ten-year/five-year claims on points in trade.
    What is this country coming too when you can't rely on Shoppers Optimum points to be there for you for 10 years. Eh?

SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Are we related????? do we share a brother?????? my brother cannot speak up he mumbles and grunts well unless he is drunk, than he is super chatty and forgets whose company he is in and constantly swears in front of oma which is a huge NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swearing in front of your oma?!?
    Does she get out the switch for him?
    Crochetlady and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

((hugs)) shwa_girl, I would give you my brother but I'm afraid he would drive you crazier than your current sibling!
    Natalka and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    ((hugs)) shwa_girl, I would give you my brother but I'm afraid he would drive you crazier than your current sibling!

Thanks for the offer.
    Wow, so many SCers with similar siblingitis situations.
    gourmetsue likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    ohh yeah call display is awesome -for screening out family
    doesn't always work on overseas calls though...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    One of my grand-mothers was from fishing-folk and the other was a farmer's daughter and both had soldiers or sailors in the family..

There's something fun about a brash young squaddie getting his @$$ pwned by a sweet lil olde lady...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oma does not realize now what is going on now, it is a respect thing now, he wouldn't have done it before he shouldn't do it now. I remember both of my brothers getting a lecture a few years ago we were all adults but going to spend 10 days with Oma at their Florida home and for about half an hour the boys were reminded to act proper, don't swear and behave in front in Oma. Funny nothing was said to me or my sis.

He got quite a few lectures about his and his friend's behavior from oma over the years. Oma has always been strict on acting proper and following the "rules". But guess I can't say anything every time she sees me I get ask if I am getting married yet, in her eyes I should be married and have babies.

Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    One of my grand-mothers was from fishing-folk and the other was a farmer's daughter and both had soldiers or sailors in the family..

There's something fun about a brash young squaddie getting his @$$ pwned by a sweet lil olde lady...

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have a wonderful sister in need of man...perhaps I can set up a few blind dates and if works she may be able to whip your boy into shape. She is not a diva, but won't put up with laziness or BS, so there is a risk of heart break. She is single, never married, 27 and looking for love that will lead to marriage. She is an independent thinker, self-sufficient, has a zest for life and compassion for others. She is also gorgeous and many make incorrect assumptions as a result of this. Willing to set up date for free but will require a dowry of FPC and OP to be negotiated.

P.s. new fav thread.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Free, 1 brother.

31, has 5 kids with 3 different women.
    Unable to be faithful, prefers women who are on heavy antipsychotic medication.
    Does not work, plays video games all day, gets out of bed around noon....do not disturb before morning coffee. His idea of a good time is complaining about how everyone else is to blame and drinking others people's beer.

Goes by the name Useless, but I am sure his brain cells are fried enough that you could rename him and he would not know the difference.

SERIOUS enquiries only. He is like a stray dog, once you feed him he will never leave, unless the neighbour is a better cook or you call the police to have him put down.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    I have a wonderful sister in need of man...perhaps I can set up a few blind dates and if works she may be able to whip your boy into shape. She is not a diva, but won't put up with laziness or BS, so there is a risk of heart break. She is single, never married, 27 and looking for love that will lead to marriage. She is an independent thinker, self-sufficient, has a zest for life and compassion for others. She is also gorgeous and many make incorrect assumptions as a result of this. Willing to set up date for free but will require a dowry of FPC and OP to be negotiated.

P.s. new fav thread.
    Glad you like this rant.
    Hahaha. Are you marrying off your sister at age 27? This thread is going to replace e-Harmony.Maybe I should start a Shwa Girl dating service with sibling swap. Hahaha.
    walkonby, Granger and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Free, 1 brother.

31, has 5 kids with 3 different women.
    Unable to be faithful, prefers women who are on heavy antipsychotic medication.
    Does not work, plays video games all day, gets out of bed around noon....do not disturb before morning coffee. His idea of a good time is complaining about how everyone else is to blame and drinking others people's beer.

Goes by the name Useless, but I am sure his brain cells are fried enough that you could rename him and he would not know the difference.

SERIOUS enquiries only. He is like a stray dog, once you feed him he will never leave, unless the neighbour is a better cook or you call the police to have him put down.
    You write a very good ad for your brother.
    Very good sense of humour.
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You write a very good ad for your brother.
    Very good sense of humour.
    i would hate for any future ex-sister in law to hate me because I did not disclose to her what she would be getting herself into lol

So, any takers out there???
    anisa, Shwa Girl and Granger like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information