User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Neil Med Rebate Shoppers Feb 11-25 o nice with the 18,500 points on Feb 12 if you spe

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for your patience. My DH always mixes me up. I looked up UPC codes and their prices. But actually it is way easier. It is only bar code on the box. You definitely helped me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I couldn't find them at my local SDM, I couldn't find the one pictured on rebate form so wasted coupon (ink). If I find them at another SDM on Sat I will definitely do the rebate and use the product. Every morning I woke up with a stuffy nose...
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I couldn't find them at my local SDM, I couldn't find the one pictured on rebate form so wasted coupon (ink). If I find them at another SDM on Sat I will definitely do the rebate and use the product. Every morning I woke up with a stuffy nose...
    You couldn't find them or they were out of stock? They should be located in the OTC aisle. The same aisle as the cough syrups and Tylenol etc. They are normally located beside the Netti Pots or close to it.
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Went to Shoppers. Got 4 of them, $17.99 each, plus a couple other items and got to $80 subtotal. So glad to get these for just $2.33 after tax when other brands can go for $15 or so. Wish I could've gotten the 2 more to make the max 6 but $20 each is pretty steep up front cost.I've used other brands before so hoping this works just as well or better!

Make sure you check the expiry dates. Some of them expired later this year. Others in 2016. My store had a display of these near the cigarette quitting medicines

ETA: Thanks so much for posting this great one OP. What good timing with the $75 event. Very generous of this company to give such a high limit
    The ones I got today were on sale for $13.49. I wonder why your SDM was full price. Actually a dollar more than the regular price at the store I shopped at.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    The ones I got today were on sale for $13.49. I wonder why your SDM was full price. Actually a dollar more than the regular price at the store I shopped at.
    Probably because I live and work in the most expensive areas in the the country? They'll always find a way to gouge us lol. If I wasn't trying to beat people to the stock on a one-day bonus points offer I would have waited until the weekend when I go visit my parents in another, cheaper part of town
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Feb 12th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I found them right in front of the pharmacy on the bottom shelf. They came up as on sale for $13.49 but weren't priced as such on the shelf, so I had to leave them at the till and grab a couple of Valentine's cards to make it to $75.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Decaf and 1cheapb*tch like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I looked at OTC near pharmacy section but only find nasal rinse, gel, neti pot and other type product...I just think that that SDM doesn't carry it because of limited spaces.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I know they sell this as a nasal rince but I have also used this as a saline rince for wounds that need cleaning. It worked pretty well and was handy.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just wondering if this would work....So I missed out on the promo yesterday but am thinking of doing a redemption as there are some things I need in the flyer to go along with some coupons soon to expire (may wait to see the new flyer). Anyways, say I redeemed some of those nasal sprays, if I sent in the rebate, would I get reimbursed for them do you think?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Be really careful. They did not honor my submission. They had it and then claimed to lose it and told me I could send them proof of purchase again through mailing in the UPC. Problem was that was the UPC I sent in the first place. Six months of run around and I gave up.
    same thing happened to me last time, I sent in the copies and they honored them....they only paid for the cost not the taxes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bman&ryguy View Post
    Just wondering if this would work....So I missed out on the promo yesterday but am thinking of doing a redemption as there are some things I need in the flyer to go along with some coupons soon to expire (may wait to see the new flyer). Anyways, say I redeemed some of those nasal sprays, if I sent in the rebate, would I get reimbursed for them do you think?
    Same question, can we "buy" with points? i.e. redeem points and get MIR

Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Yes, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by sasaliu View Post
    Same question, can we "buy" with points? i.e. redeem points and get MIR
    sasaliu and jasperandchar like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by daisy33 View Post
    Yes, you can.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It says incomplete submissions wont be accepted.....do you think they would take it if you leave the physician blank?
    Last edited by Couponsrock; Fri, Feb 15th, 2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If anyone else did online submission, did you receive a confirmation number when you submitted it? Mine says to call the number for updated information yet when I filled out the form it said I would receive a confirmation number. I hope they pay me.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information