User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Neil Med Rebate Shoppers Feb 11-25 o nice with the 18,500 points on Feb 12 if you spe

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    So now today my rebate collection completed (6 boxes). Will start next steps tomorrow. Hopefully it will go smoothly (invested 80 + tex afterall), otherwise I'm sure I can get tips from this forum. Thanks to all the helping hands and brains too..LOL.
    Just remember that you don't get reimbursed for the taxes. But spending $10 at 13% tax and getting back $80 isn't too bad.
    uanoor likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leelenhi View Post
    I did the online submission using Chrome and I didn't see a confirmation number, but hubby recommended that I copy and paste the link into another browser so I did using Internet Explorer and then I could see the red confirmation number. I also got an email but I don't think the confirmation number was on it.

Just read this... I used FireFox and the top of my form says"Unique Code", followed by 6 letters/numbers in RED. Is that what your confirmation number looks like?

I also attached a pic of the receipt 2 times, as well as a pic that has BOTH of my upc codes in one pic... I am now paranoid needless to say. I'm betting we don't here back by the cut off (March 10th) and I won't be able to resubmit...
    leelenhi likes this.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Can anyone how to scan a looong SDM receipt. Can we take two pictures, and also one more question, we need to scan receipt up till date and time above the transaction record, right??? I have 2 receipts one is fine but other one is loong with gernier lotions and coupons LOL. And now need some tips as never apply for rebate before.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Any help about scanning long receipts???
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Hmmm, I had no idea what the rebate code was when I submitted. I didn't see anything in this thread at the time or anything on their rebate page. I just noted 'Other Promotion' and noted 'full rebate' as well as the place of purchase as Shoppers Drug Mart. Anyone have any idea if that will null and void my chances of a refund?

I had super long receipts as well and I used Photoshop to piece the receipts together. If you're not feeling up to that you could use a free program called Photoscape and use their 'Combine' option. http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php (PS This is an amazing free option for photo editing. I've used it for years and I love it.)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks, I will try it in the morning now.

Trading Score
    235 (100%)

As per the mailing info, the promo code is supposed to be P1756.

Mail to:
    NeilMed® Pharmaceuticals Inc.
    Attn: P1756
    P.O. Box #3553, Markham
    Ontario, L3R 6G8
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ChantillyMcKinnon View Post
    Hmmm, I had no idea what the rebate code was when I submitted. I didn't see anything in this thread at the time or anything on their rebate page. I just noted 'Other Promotion' and noted 'full rebate' as well as the place of purchase as Shoppers Drug Mart. Anyone have any idea if that will null and void my chances of a refund?

I had super long receipts as well and I used Photoshop to piece the receipts together. If you're not feeling up to that you could use a free program called Photoscape and use their 'Combine' option. http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php (PS This is an amazing free option for photo editing. I've used it for years and I love it.)
    pepperminty likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

So do we need to put our doctor's info in or can we leave that blank?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I emailed Neilmed to ensure they received my online submission. Here is the email exchanges:

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:59 PM
    To: Questions
    Subject: Re: NeilMed Pharmaceuticals - Rebate Online

Can you please provide me with a confirmation number for this rebate? Or update me on the status of the rebate. When I submitted online I was supposed to get a confirmation number but it did not give me one.

Thank you

Dear Customer,

We have processed your rebate request for 5 items that you purchased from Shoppers Drugmart and you should receive your check for $67.45 by the end of March 2013.

Regards,

Ravi
    NeilMed Pharmaceuticals
    hcao and Panthea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminty View Post
    I submitted mine just to be sure there were no holdups with the rebate. If you are not comfortable giving that information just use a doctor from the phone book LOL

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I called them today and the man there said its optional.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminty View Post
    pepperminty and SharonMe like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great, Can you tell me, as may be your receipt will be long, so if you have picture in two pieces, did you reset those pieces in length wise like a real long receipt or side by side. And may be your all items will be on one receipt so you attached that same receipt with all product, right? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I emailed Neilmed to ensure they received my online submission. Here is the email exchanges:

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:59 PM
    To: Questions
    Subject: Re: NeilMed Pharmaceuticals - Rebate Online

Can you please provide me with a confirmation number for this rebate? Or update me on the status of the rebate. When I submitted online I was supposed to get a confirmation number but it did not give me one.

Thank you

Dear Customer,

We have processed your rebate request for 5 items that you purchased from Shoppers Drugmart and you should receive your check for $67.45 by the end of March 2013.

Regards,

Ravi
    NeilMed Pharmaceuticals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I emailed the company with a question and got a reply from Ravi. I guess he is in charge of the rebate?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

As for the receipt. I took ONE photo and got as much of the receipt as possible. LIke this. Name:  071.jpg
Views: 7151
Size:  62.2 KB

Then I took a photo of each box's UPC individually and submitted the receipt and UPC on each new line. Even though the receipt had 5 products on it, I submitted it 5 times.

The other half of my reciept was about as long as the half I took a photo of. I didn't think they needed all the information with my optimum card and survey stuff on it. Although I just realized now that the date is no where shown on the receipt. OOPS. Oh well. They honoured it so I'm happy.
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sat, Feb 23rd, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I attached till time and date stamp, as I thought it is a date specific promotion, but may they did't need that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    As for the receipt. I took ONE photo and got as much of the receipt as possible. LIke this. Name:  071.jpg
Views: 7151
Size:  62.2 KB

Then I took a photo of each box's UPC individually and submitted the receipt and UPC on each new line. Even though the receipt had 5 products on it, I submitted it 5 times.

The other half of my reciept was about as long as the half I took a photo of. I didn't think they needed all the information with my optimum card and survey stuff on it. Although I just realized now that the date is no where shown on the receipt. OOPS. Oh well. They honoured it so I'm happy.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information