User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Sorry SDM, I discovered Sally's!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I just got home from Sally's.

Bad BAD BADDDDDD!!!! place for me to go.
    I got the $5 card, my receipt has a coupon for $5 off my next purchase and 15% off another purchase.

I dropped $85. Bought a foundation brush, a powder brush, a large mirror so I can see the back of my head, 2 nail polishes, tweezers, bobby pins, a hair donut, two new hair brushes.

Oh man the prices are AMAZING!!!!!
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Well, I just got home from Sally's.

Bad BAD BADDDDDD!!!! place for me to go.
    I got the $5 card, my receipt has a coupon for $5 off my next purchase and 15% off another purchase.

I dropped $85. Bought a foundation brush, a powder brush, a large mirror so I can see the back of my head, 2 nail polishes, tweezers, bobby pins, a hair donut, two new hair brushes.

Oh man the prices are AMAZING!!!!!
    Ahhh. You'll be happy with your purchases. So glad this US based store is here -- don't have to go over the border for my Sally's fix. Hehe.
    xox2010 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just had a look at their website. Looks awesome!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got an e-mail from Sally's for $5 off anything, with my Sally's membership card (cost $5). There are usually $1 items and samples at the cash. Expires mid June.
    xox2010 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I like sally's. I don`t like the employees - at least the ones at my local sally's.

They always push items on me, I tell them I`m licensed and they still try and help - Hi, I know what I`m doing?

Anyways - I have white white blonde hair and I always liked Clairol shimmer lights (purple shampoo) it keeps your hair nice and not brassy.

I recently bought the Ion one and I like it better than clairol - smells nicer and its cheaper too. Just as effective.

What else... I used the loreal bleach (I think its loreal.) Was nice... China glaze nail polish is good.

I want to try Ion's hair colour - they have lavender and a baby blue color - wanted to water it down a bit to make my hair REALLY white. Grandma white haha

Thanks for the reminder I think my membership expires next month.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love Sally Beauty Supply.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

lol......do you know if we can shop online from them.....thank'S ...lol i found the answer online....thank'S OP for sharing your ''obcessions''.......oh boy! i think they got me too lol
    Last edited by Mia001; Thu, Sep 26th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Candini likes this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    lol......do you know if we can shop online from them.....thank'S ...lol i found the answer online....thank'S OP for sharing your ''obcessions''.......oh boy! i think they got me too lol

you can but its US so the prices aren`t cheaper and the border rates are crazy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like Sally's too. Sometimes the China Glaze polishes go on sale. I've bought hair brushes and nail implements in the past. Yay for Sally's!
    Candini likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate the store near me..well maybe not the store but the employee's are incredibly rude! the rudest I have come across..after going back and forth with them to get some help on my color I wanted to know what products they would recommend, and they yelled at me "We don't know!!" really? you don't know anything about your products?..unbelievable! the rudest b*tches I have ever come across (excuse my language).
    I have ordered from their online store, the problem with that was they said they ship via Canada Post, and my package came with UPS..very disappointed! because I do not like UPS they like to charge me and they don't take care of packages properly..(they did not charge me with my Sally's package though, thank goodness! I was really nervous about that)
    but it's Sally's fault they didn't say that on their website at the time....so very professional -_-
    I feel like they just don't care..which says a lot of bad things about the company..yea they're cheap but so what? they're rude, unprofessional and have a bad attitude.
    but if I overlook all that and just buy what I need online..it's ok.
    But I will not go back to the store..ugh disgusting and toxic people work there so no thanks!
    if I need anything I'll buy online or go to the product's official brand website...or elsewhere.
    Last edited by JDI007; Sat, Oct 19th, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you ,do they ship to canada?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy my nailpolish (China Glaze) and skincare there
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: removed spam link

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chivas2011 View Post
    thank you ,do they ship to canada?
    Hi @chivas , yes they do ship to Canada. Prices online are in US$ and there is a shipping fee, but you can quite often "negate" this by taking advantage of their special promotions. Example: a couple of months ago they sent me an online offer for 30% off anything I bought. I was able to combine this with a $20 online coupon, so when I placed my order the savings more than covered the US$ exchange and the shipping fee.

A membership only costs $5 per year, and when you buy it you get a $5 coupon to use on your next purchase of $5 or more. With a membership you get discounted prices, and once you register an email address you will get coupons and specials emailed to you. The email coupons can be used online or printed to use in-store (and you can actually use the same coupon BOTH online and instore, because they have different codes.)

With a membership, if you spend minimum $35 in one month, you get sent a coupon for 15% off your purchases in the following month. This 15% coupon can usually be combined with any other $off coupon so I always do that for added savings.

Sally also sends out birthday coupons ($10 off any purchase of $25 or more) in the month of your birthday and half-birthday (i.e. six months before your birthday). And if you hunt around on the internet you can always find other $off coupons that you can use online or print for in-store use.

My best score at Sally's so far was in July, when they had nail polish on clearance. I got 15 OPI polishes for $29 (including tax). That's less than $2.00 each when they're normally $10 or more - I was sure happy! Now I have stocking stuffers for my sisters, and a couple left over for me!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sally's is great for great finds, like my mom's color crayon, it took her from touch up colour every two weeks to 6 weeks. Thank you Sally.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

If you are a regular Sally Beauty Supply shopper, heads up for Black Friday.
    Went today and bought a small item for $2.48.
    Got a coupon for $5 off on Black Friday.
    Their sale is Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

If you have a Sally Beauty card, I think they are giving members more deals for Black Friday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information