User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Nata
  • 1 Post By barbis9
  • 1 Post By Bubbelinchen
  • 1 Post By beckie.c
  • 1 Post By Nata

Thread: Beauty box subscription in Canada!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI everyone! Tell me about you beauty box subscription if you liked it or not. I am currently subscribed for IPSY. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO and Mia like this.
    Smile!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nata View Post
    HI everyone! Tell me about you beauty box subscription if you liked it or not. I am currently subscribed for IPSY. Thanks!
    What do you get in Ipsy? E.g., for November?

I've heard that Birchbox is coming to Canada.

No, I am not subscribed to a Beauty Box, bit it's interesting.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am getting: Be A Bombshell eye base, Love and Beauty from Forever 21 creme lipstick, Marc Anthony
    Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray
    , Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil, TEMPTU S/B Highlighter. Not happy about this and will cancel subscription and sign up for glossybox.
    Smile!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am getting: Be A Bombshell eye base, Love and Beauty from Forever 21 creme lipstick, Marc Anthony
    Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray
    , Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil, TEMPTU S/B Highlighter. Not happy about this and will cancel subscription and sign up for glossybox.
    Smile!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm curious to hear if anyone else gets these boxes! I've added them to my Christmas list this year LOL. Also, I love JustFab.ca... Not really a box but a monthly subscription services for shoes and handbags. Some of their stuff is so freaking cute.

Anyways, I'm hoping to get glossybox or ipsy this year. Then maybe Birchbox when it comes out!

http://cdnboxaddict.blogspot.ca/ <-- this awesome gal reviews monthly boxes on her blog, so that may also be a place to get some inspiration!
    Personal Style, Fashion, & Beauty Blogger on a BUDGET
    ... because things just look cuter when they're on sale!
    xoxo Andréa Christine
    www.simplyfashiontv.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I get Topbox - which is by invite only. PM me if you want an invite. It costs $12 per month and you get 4 samples....I have been a member since August and am very happy with the variety and quality of the samples. They offered the Flare sampler for $5 a while back....which was normally $9.
    Nata likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

tried a couple boxes, canceled all except luxebox. i'm subscribed there for 2 years now.
    Nata likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I tried pretty much all of them at one point. I had glossybox before the Canada version closed, I see now you can buy the US version and have it shipped up here now. The Canada version was more like a PG Brandsampler box at times and so I didn't find it beneficial.

I liked IPSY and topbox quite a bit, but since I'm kind of fussy about colors of makeup and I can't wear fragrance to work, I decided to put my $10-$20 per month towards a beauty item at the store. Now that we have a Sephora in the mall where I work, I always ask for a sample of the product I'm going to buy before hand. I loved Glymm Bag (before it went out of business), they always had brands that I had never really heard of before and neat types of products. (Mud masks, face scrubs, etc.)
    Nata likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Join glossybox with me http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTMxMTI1 (referral link)
    If you do not want to buy it now you can just register and then decide if you want to give it a try. If anyone wants me to click on your referral links post them here. I will be happy to help. Thanks!
    barbis9 likes this.
    Smile!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    I decided to put my $10-$20 per month towards a beauty item at the store. Now that we have a Sephora in the mall where I work, I always ask for a sample of the product I'm going to buy before hand. I loved Glymm Bag (before it went out of business), they always had brands that I had never really heard of before and neat types of products. (Mud masks, face scrubs, etc.)
    What a great idea!

Thread Information