Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2034
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Wanting a drink in the evening isn't normal??? Oh dear. Must add that to my list of problems to deal with when I have the time . The life of close in age kids and running a dayhome...

On that note- apparently my liquor receipts are not tax deductible as mental health aids.... Who woulda thought!

Anyone have good recommendations for a corkscrew? I can't remember if I put it on my list so I will wait until I get my package- but I have 3 bottles of wine I can't open hubby uses his Swiss Army knife to open them but he never seems to be around when I need him...
    I think it's normal for people with kids lol! I also watch 2 other kidlets in the morning so that must be it

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    So, we're going to BC Children's Hospital on Monday. Wow, I didn't think we'd get our appointment so fast! The lady on the phone said we have back to back appointments/ultrasound and we'll be there all day. Going to probably be a long, tiring, emotional day. Jackson will be at my mom's for the day though, so that's good. I'm feeling a little more back to normal now though. Hubby and I have been through all the emotions over the past few days - denial, angry, frustration, worry, fear, lots of tears. But I think we're ready to accept that this is the card we have been dealt and it's going to be okay. It's nice to have you all to talk to......we haven't even told any of our friends yet, just our parents/siblings. I'm not even super close to my "girl friends" anymore that I felt more of the urge to come cry on here rather than call any of them since I talk to you all almost every day! Anyways, after this appointment, I think we'll feel in a better place to tell people since we will understand more of what will be happening. Thank you all for being there for me, it means a lot, even tho it's just words on a screen

((Hugs)) thinking of you now & on Monday
    Jezebel, coyote00, bluzsuz and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Good luck MeShell! Hoping everything goes well.

Just wondering when the Easter pkg train will be going up? I know we're all supposed to have our pkgs mailed by tomorrow so we'll probably all be getting our pkgs around the same time, next week and the week after I'm guessing.

This was a fun train and I can't wait for the next one already! Oh boy! I've started making a list already... so eager, I know~ LOL
    coyote00, bluzsuz, Mich649 and 1 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I found some awesome stuff on clearance at WM today to put away for upcoming trains lol.... and at Superstore!

MeShell - huge hugs to you.... we are here, come and cry with us anytime and we will drink copious amounts of alcohol for you. If you ever want to text... 9027594598 is me. Any of you are welcome to anytime
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Thu, Mar 7th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Bluzsuz, my package cost $25.89 + everything= $30.59 What did you mean by "venture"? I think that is what you said ( I forgot to quote you and am going by memory, yikes!)

Yayyyyyyyy, julsiepie.....I just found out what checkout 51 was all about 2 weeks ago.....so awesome! I have almost $13.00 now, on items I used coupons on that were on sale......does anyone use fresh points here?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

OK, now I don't feel so bad, go to canadapost.ca and sign up for a Venture One card - it gives you discounts on stuff - you need to fake a small business, mine is Couponing with Suz bahahahaha.

I WISH THESE APPS WOULD BE AVAILABLE ON ANDROID!! and my kids don't have ipod touches either

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    OK, now I don't feel so bad, go to canadapost.ca and sign up for a Venture One card - it gives you discounts on stuff - you need to fake a small business, mine is Couponing with Suz bahahahaha.

I WISH THESE APPS WOULD BE AVAILABLE ON ANDROID!! and my kids don't have ipod touches either
    Thanks for the CP info :0)
    Jezebel, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Ok did some baking this morning. A birthday cake for hubby and some cookies, some of which will be headed to my buddy. Hubby thought I was nuts when I told him not to eat the underwear cookies..........… bahahahahaha

Gonna head out to mom and dad's later to do up my project

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I have been using checkout 51 for about 3 weeks now and just requested my first cheque we will see how long it takes to get here.

I have also just started using fresh points I am already at 498 points just playing around with it, I need to get into my pantry and really start scanning. Still need to get the hang of it and remember that I have it when I am in the stores.

On an unrelated note....... I have been completely itch and hive free for 4 days :D woohoo and our friend is not going to have to have surgery, just complete flat out bed rest for 4-6 weeks then he can hopefully start his rehabilitation. This week is much better then last week. Thanks for letting me hide in the corner will you all, but I am crawling out, opening the windows and going to start spring cleaning with the stereo cranked...... If I don't return.... Send the police and rescue and make sure they know that the dust bunnies are vicious :D

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Bluzsuz, my package cost $25.89 + everything= $30.59 What did you mean by "venture"? I think that is what you said ( I forgot to quote you and am going by memory, yikes!)

Yayyyyyyyy, julsiepie.....I just found out what checkout 51 was all about 2 weeks ago.....so awesome! I have almost $13.00 now, on items I used coupons on that were on sale......does anyone use fresh points here?
    Whats fresh points?
    dlee likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I am so glad you are seeing some progress cowgirlmama!! I just can't imagine how frustrated you would have been.
    Armygirl76, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I use both checkout51 and freshpoints and they are super great!!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Julesie is my new texting friend! lol we can learn to use our new phones together.... although mine is a couple months old and I am still learning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I have had my iPhone since nov and I still have no clue most of the time what I am doing or can be doing, I ask my 12 yr old I had my blackberry for 4 yrs and still was learning a new feature on it up until died. I am not quite technology ed but darn close

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Armygirl slips back in quietly hops over to the corner hugs her friends grabs a cookie and a caramilk cooler (thanks juilsie) has a seat and starts catching up. Buddy your pkg is on its way!
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, DMS54 and 10 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Your back!!!!! Hope you are feeling better

Page 75 of 136 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast

Thread Information