Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2034
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Christmas in july? Like an advent one?
    That kinda what we were thinking unless it made Christmas less special

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I love Christmas in July!!!!! Ok Ok.... I will be honest I would love Christmas in every month

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Can I have everyone's morphine??? OMG what a day! This is my first time looking at the train thread today, which is just super unusual. This week has been a nightmare at work, and I think tomorrow is going to be just as bad. Talk about wanting to crawl into the fetal position.. oh, and to top it off, I found my first grey hair! Wonderful!

Welcome back Armygirl! So glad to see you popping back in!

No allergies here... love coconut, nuts, and all the little added extras.. only thing I don't like is raw tomatoes, or liver, and I don't think you'll be sending me any of that!

What time is mail tomorrow?? I will be right down to the wire.. I still want to add a couple of items, but haven't had time to get out from work at lunch.. (lunch, what lunch??) I see Shoppers had some awesome stuff I could get my buddy on Sat, but I would be breaking the rule by mailing a day late.. arghhh.

OK, off to eat something before I kill someone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

*hands NickiB a bottle of Jack Daniels and hair dye*

Here honey, this is what got me through my first grey hair ..... At age 17 and the bottle.... Well that helps with everything else :D

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    *hands NickiB a bottle of Jack Daniels and hair dye*

Here honey, this is what got me through my first grey hair ..... At age 17 and the bottle.... Well that helps with everything else :D
    Hubby pulled out my one & hopefully only grey hair last year. Although the way today has been going I probably be getting more soon, sigh. DD's finally in bed. It's amazing how sweet & peaceful they look when they are sleeping. But also how nuts they can drive you during the day.

momto2ks - I was going to say I find 3s worse than 2s, but then I remember DD is still 2, sigh. This last month she has reached the whiny stage.... Mummy is not a happy camper about this.
    coyote00, PammieD, Mich649 and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    So, we're going to BC Children's Hospital on Monday. Wow, I didn't think we'd get our appointment so fast! The lady on the phone said we have back to back appointments/ultrasound and we'll be there all day. Going to probably be a long, tiring, emotional day. Jackson will be at my mom's for the day though, so that's good. I'm feeling a little more back to normal now though. Hubby and I have been through all the emotions over the past few days - denial, angry, frustration, worry, fear, lots of tears. But I think we're ready to accept that this is the card we have been dealt and it's going to be okay. It's nice to have you all to talk to......we haven't even told any of our friends yet, just our parents/siblings. I'm not even super close to my "girl friends" anymore that I felt more of the urge to come cry on here rather than call any of them since I talk to you all almost every day! Anyways, after this appointment, I think we'll feel in a better place to tell people since we will understand more of what will be happening. Thank you all for being there for me, it means a lot, even tho it's just words on a screen
    Wishing you positive thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    And for those who may want to know- court date was today for interim custody of my stepson. We won, and hubby is heading back to NS now from Ontario. Such a relief, and we are really hoping the assault charges against her go through.... but the important thing is he will be here with us, loved and safe
    Glad to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I think I am going to put flavoured Vodka on my next WL.
    I hope the next train starts before I head to Washington State at the end of the month there are so many neat thing plus Cowgirl and I were talking and though a Christmas in July pkg train might be neat lol hint hint!! after atleast 2 or 3 other trains lol of course
    Christmas in July Train sounds like fun!!!

oh...no allergies here.
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I would LOVE to host (*plants seed in Jez's head*).

Just think of all if the funtastic summer items we could include! !!! Ohhhh....excited about a summer train!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Omg for Slam I love the hippos face so cute
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I would LOVE to host (*plants seed in Jez's head*).

Just think of all if the funtastic summer items we could include! !!! Ohhhh....excited about a summer train!
    yes we shall burn our pantaloons in support of this!!!! Lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Omg for Slam I love the hippos face so cute
    OH I LOVE it!!! Thank you Hippos make me smile..LOL is that silly?? The reason I love them so much is they look so helpless and cute but go ahead and mess with one or her kids and you'll find out how helpless she is! I'm a hippo

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OH I LOVE it!!! Thank you Hippos make me smile..LOL is that silly?? The reason I love them so much is they look so helpless and cute but go ahead and mess with one or her kids and you'll find out how helpless she is! I'm a hippo
    and also Hippos are very good mummies just like you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I LOVE LOVE the idea of a Christmas in July train. =) Let's face it though, I love the idea of any package train. I'm hooked. I can't stop myself.

I may even join the mother's day one. hahaha. and I'm not a mom! just kidding. although, I was thinking, maybe I could ask my sister in law to write a list and I would post it for her because she is so wonderful and does so much and never asks for things in return. hmmm. hmm.
    Jezebel, DMS54, juliejolie and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So I finally finished my pantaloon craft. I'll apologize in advance to my buddy. I really did try, but it's just not as fabtabulous as I pictured it in my head. It involved sewing, and I don't sew. I completely understand if you humour me with kind words and then toss it. No hard feelings.

Oh and, 1 day left and then MARCH BREAK!!!
    Jezebel, DMS54, juliejolie and 7 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Okay, caught up again.....you ladies are very chatty today (I love it!) I am so happy to see you back, Armygirl!
    March break has begun for my kidlets....we went to a student led conference at my girls school tonight. The were so proud to show us all the work they had accomplished :0)
    Note to buddy- the last item did not arrive (I do not think there was any mail delivery yesterday or today *gasp*) I will mail separately when it gets here......the lady at the post office said you wouldn't be getting your parcel for 12-14 days........online says sooner :0)
    Last edited by Mich649; Thu, Mar 7th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Thread Information