User Tag List

Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

And not quite sure what to think of these......

Name:  pantaloons5.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  10.9 KB

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

for all

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    The definition of THE CORNER.... a safe warm place that welcomes everyone. You can be happy or sad or angry. You will never be judged or shunned. In the corner you will always feel health, strong and loved. The company is wonderful the drinks flow freely and the food is calorie and fat free. You can stay for just a moment or hang out forever. You never have to worry about being shy or scared. There is always binkies or blankies, klennex or a good joke, hugs punching bags. Superhero caps are there to borrow and are filled with all the strenghth of the previous wearer to get you through. DH (DBF) are not allowed they are doing chores!..........But really this is just the definition of a pkg train. Love you all Hugs to all that are feeling low, life stinks sometimes but it helps us to value the good times. Oh and kiss a pug on the lips it helps I swear that why I am so crazy.
    Ok, I am at work bawling my eyes out in the break room with the love that I feel in this thread the safeness that we feel to divulge secrets that we wouldn't tell anybody else is amazing and it's just like army girl said it's a safe haven with pillows and blankets and binkies and booze and food and just us being us. We are amazing.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Wed, Feb 27th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Wow, thats is just terrible. WTH is wrong with people!! It just breaks my heart when kids are abused and in my opinion the punishment for the offenders not tough enough. Sending you lots of postive thoughts and prayers Briwantstosave, you have quite the journey ahead of you . You may want to contact a child psychologist to provide some guidance on healing your new addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Gah! sorry I have been MIA for a bit- just started new job trining on Monday- first 2 days in the workforce in over 3 years! :0

and to top it off....insanity has ensued. The day before I started we found out that my stepson had been apprehended by Childrens aid at school, and was put into a foster home. He had bruises and cuts and his mother is to blame. So hubby is headed to Ontario to get him as we have been awarded interim custody- so crazy changes here- I am so overwhelmed I feel like I could vomit.

But I am ok

and congrats to both GP and Coyote on being grandmas! You will both be amazing!

and dlee- I hope everything is ok!

I have to get the pantaloons for your gift buddy- but the stuff I have ordered for you has started to arrive! YAY!

So ya....lol
    Awww cowgirlmama, sounds like you are also having a horendous time. I hope that you feel better and that you have some decent meds for relief. Very sad about your friend, sending prayers and hugs . No worrie about a C02 detector here hubby is a local firefighter.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Ok, I am sorry to be the downer right now. I have just had an extremely rough day..... Last week we almost lost my DH's best friend and family to carbon monoxide, it was a very very close call. Their only saving grace is their 6 yr old did wake up and was able to call 911 In time. Please please please, if you don't already have a carbon monoxide detector, will you please go get one.

Today I ended up in the emergency because of my hives, which flaired up and caused so much swelling in my face my eyes were almost closed. while I was there DH called to tell me that Tyler , his best friend, had a 1500 lb round hay bale fall on him and broke his pelvis in 3 places and a possible fracture to his lower spine. We joked before that he must have 9 lives but he doesn't have to prove it he is still in surgery right now, so we are just waiting for an update. I will still be checking in but the the next couple of days are going to be spent in the hospital with the family.

Dlee you and your family will be in my thoughts, *hugs*

Armygirl can I come hide in your corner with my blankie too? I just want to hide and cry.

I will go through questions tonight and try to update my post on page 20.
    Dlee, that is so awesome that you can take a few days to be with your sister. Such a tough road for couples that have difficulty gettin pregnant . I for one think the procedure costs are totally outrageous. One of my cousins and her partner have been trying for a very long time. They recently just adopted a 2 year old boy and they are so amazing together.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I'm joining the corner too if that's ok. I stayed in my pajamas and drank tea all day. took some days off work to be with my family.

so...long story short..on top of my own health issues and this drastic change in diet (no wheat, rice, soy, or dairy!) yesterday my sister got some really bad news too. she has been trying to have a baby for a long time. years and years. and they've been through a bunch of different treatments that have been crazy expensive. a few weeks ago she started one of the processes again and today she found out that the results were still negative. she's devastated. our family is very loving and supportive but...there's just not much we can do. no words of comfort. just need to do whatever we can. so my sister and I took a few days off from work and we're going to just sit with her and cry with her on the couch until she's ready to talk about it all.

thankfully, I've completed all my shopping for my buddy so I may finish up the craft and send it off soon. is there an early mail date? I just don't want to miss it and I think I'll be spending most of my time these next few days with my sister.

thanks again for all the support ladies. I have had so many friends struggle with wanting to have a baby but not...but when it comes to family, it's just so hard to see them so sad. it's nice to come here and be somewhat anonymous. we want to keep a lot of it private among our close family and friends so we can't tell a lot of people but it's nice that I can come here and talk about it.

now this west coast gal is heading to bed after just feeling...numb with sadness all day...I'll wake up in the morning and check in with you all again. =)
    I am trying the mind over matter thing with this flu today. I am trying to pretend I am well LOL. It actually seems to be working somewhat .

Are we allowed to send our package anytime before the deadline? Not that I am ready but I want to have it done by Friday....might be wishful thinking....likely Monday

Not straying to far anywhere today lest I barf on someone rofl

Wishing everyone a great day or at least a better one HUGS

Jezebel, DMS54, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  underwear-mishap.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  55.9 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Name:  underwear-mishap.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  55.9 KB
    Bahaha
    julesie-pie, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I hope you kick the flu's ass....
    Bri, what a mess you have..... Between the talk of no kids and abusing kids it remind me of what my dad used to say you have to have a license to drive a car, you have to have a license fly a plane, or shoot a gun but any old person can have a child... it's just not right sometimes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

One of my new favorite quotes
    Jezebel, DMS54, gwennad and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

And this made me *snort*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

So, my sister walks into our store and tells me that our Pharmasave has baby stuff on clearance! So, we leave to go check it out. (haha the perks of owning your own business...."Mom, stay here for a sec, we'll be right back"...LOL) They didn't have a whole lot left, but I did grab a package of Pull-Ups for Jackson because I figure he'll be wearing them eventually! With my coupon I had, I only paid $1.99 plus taxes for them! Woohoo! ........I did grab a package of mini creme eggs though (full price...ack!) because I was craving them and my sister laughed because she said that I defeated the purpose of my couponing/good deal. Meh. In my mind, I still got a package of diapers for barely anything......I would have impulse bought chocolate regardless because when I get a craving, I want some! Rarely do I ever get any good coupons for chocolate anyways!! Ah well...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Is anyone who owns a cat interested in this deal?

http://www.wagjag.com/?vertical=grocery&w=99431

Because I have a $9 Telus credit that will expire after tomorrow night, and I would pay for it to be sent to you, if you agree to mail me back the $10 Well.ca GC. It'll only cost me $3.50 to get the deal. (The dog deal is more money, so not as worth it for me) But I regularly shop at Well.ca so even though I'll spend the $3.50 to get the $10 GC once you send it back to me, I'm still technically up $6.50. Does that make sense or am I crazy? LOL

Anyways, if someone's interested, PM me tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest and we can discuss further..

EDIT: Someone has already PM'd me about it, so no longer available unless something changes
    Last edited by MeShell; Wed, Feb 27th, 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: update
    Momto2Ks and bluzsuz like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

oh my goodness has this train been busy! I'm sorry everyone has been having such a rough go of it lately. Everything always works out eventually. The waiting for it part is a but if you can hold out long enough things can only get better.

Also i am fine tuning the art of procrastination. Buddy i will be doing some serious shopping for you this weekend. Holy crap time flies!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    And this made me *snort*

Made me snort rather loudly lol...... Love it!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Is anyone who owns a cat interested in this deal?

http://www.wagjag.com/?vertical=grocery&w=99431

Because I have a $9 Telus credit that will expire after tomorrow night, and I would pay for it to be sent to you, if you agree to mail me back the $10 Well.ca GC. It'll only cost me $3.50 to get the deal. (The dog deal is more money, so not as worth it for me) But I regularly shop at Well.ca so even though I'll spend the $3.50 to get the $10 GC once you send it back to me, I'm still technically up $6.50. Does that make sense or am I crazy? LOL

Anyways, if someone's interested, PM me tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest and we can discuss further..
    Why couldn't this be the Dove deal! I was all excited about the Dove one til there was freaking shipping involved
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

The items that I ordered online for my buddy arrived today! I was starting to get worried because the tracking still says its in California. Going to start my second pantaloon project tomorrow or Friday at the latest!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread Information