User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I haven't used coupons at Canadian Tire but I noticed Snuggle is on for $.99 this week....and I have some $1.00 coupons. Has anyone used coupons at the CT at King George + 102nd? How are they when the coupon value is more than the price of the item being purchased?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm heading down now for the sale. But I typically don't ever have a problem. But in saying that I live in langley and use the 200st location. Good Luck!!
    If you like to make money this may be for you!! http://www.varolo.com/village/Fill-t...ryone-you-meet

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I haven't used coupons at Canadian Tire but I noticed Snuggle is on for $.99 this week....and I have some $1.00 coupons. Has anyone used coupons at the CT at King George + 102nd? How are they when the coupon value is more than the price of the item being purchased?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    When they had this sale a while back I used 1.00 coupons. The first time I went I bought 2 no problem. The next day I went back and I was shut down. I questioned them, she phone manager and it was still a no. Not sure if I'm going to try this time or not.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Thanks.....sounds like it may be a waste of gas unless I am heading that way for something else. I will be in Langley on Thursday do I may try there
    Last edited by DianneS; Fri, May 20th, 2011 at 05:55 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I tried to use the 1.00 coupon on Snuggle yesterday in CT Langley and no go, they said no coupon on sales items.

Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup went to largely as I work out there and they said no, abbotsford and mission both said no last time. Largely said I can use it when it is regular price $1.29 which isn't a bad price cause it smells pretty good and I like it better than bounce.

Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Opps spell check changed it meant langley

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Last time this sale was on, I used them at the Canadian Tire at South Point (152nd)with no issues. I've also used the $6 Quantimatic coupons twice (On 2 different occasions as it states one per customer, yet prints off 2 lol). Hope that helps!

Also, it's next door to SOF, which is now happily stacking, and i've found every experience i've had (4 stack shops now) to be great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Thanks.....sounds like it may be a waste of gas unless I am heading that way for something else. I will be in Langley on Thursday do I may try there
    I went in on Saturday @ CT on 64th and 200th Area and they said no coupons on sale items but I said to the girl, can u double check with a mgr for me - and the mgr said it was fine!
    bought 4 snuggies - yes i use them all - laundry is a daily chore! and i paid .44 with the hst.

Its always best to ask the mgr.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a FYI, I've been to the CT Langley, KingGeorge, and 152nd and they all took my 1.00 off coupons. Im always extremely polite, curious and understanding, (I'll even go to the back of the line so I don't hold up the customers, or go early in the morning when theres not many shoppers), luckily for me it's worked in my favor.
    Smile, Be Great! and Good Luck!
    If you like to make money this may be for you!! http://www.varolo.com/village/Fill-t...ryone-you-meet

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, I forgot to mention, I called CT Abby and was told it wouldn't be a problem although there was a 6 purchase/day limit. go figure! I didn't bother!

Remember to Smile, be Gracious and be Great!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I go to the on on King George and 76 as my hubby is a manager there. I have not had issues but then again I know all of the cashiers and managers there. Most are pretty good. There are some who are a bit more sticky if the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I find the King George and 76 CT to be the worst out of the 3 in Surrey. I actually avoid shopping there even though it is the closest to my house. Every single time I have tried to use a coupon I have been denied. They always find some sort of excuse... The best so far is King George + 102nd never had a problem there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I didn't try the Snuggle coupons but last week-end I used my Airwick Odor Detect coupons. They were on sale for $4.99 and I had $5.00 coupons. I had no problems at all at the King Geo. & 102nd Canadian Tire. The cashier had to do a separate transaction for each Odor Detect so it took a few minutes longer but that was a small price to pay for free Airwicks! She was great and I will use coupons there again.

Thread Information