User Tag List

Page 295 of 449 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Calgary SC members...I have been inundated with pet food cpns in the last while for the animal shelter donations. Right now I am not able to pitch in the extra dollars to buy some of the items using cpns, unless they are only tax costs.

If any of you use a certain kind of pet food or other pet item, please pm me so that I can see if there are any cpns I can pass onto you. This way I dont have to type up a long list........merci beaucoup!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When I have extra pet food coupons I mail them to:

Attention: Animal Care Department
    Calgary Humane Society
    4455 110 Avenue SE
    Calgary, AB T2C 2T7

I previously emailed them and asked them and they said they accept coupons.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Hey there,

Ive never really noticed this thread before, but I was just reading back through it and noticed a lot of diferent posting about diapers on clearance.... I have NEVER EVER seen diapers on clearance - so I was shocked, and excited, but also bummed that I have missed all those chances lol!! I have 2 kids right now, the youngest isnt even a year and a half and Im also pregnant again ( due in less than 3 months ) so diaper deals are like GOLD to me!! Now that I know this thread is here, I will definatly check it for postings about diaper deals - but also PLEASE feel free to PM me!! I live 30 minutes outside of calgary, so I rarely get these deals!! Thanks a mil!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone lives near the Husky staion on Bow trail just west of Westbrook Mall they have 4 litres of 1%, 2% or homo on sale for just $2.99. It is a spcial to encourage new customers to come in and according to the clerk should be going on for awhile-the only catch is you can only buy one per day so take your husband/kids if you want more. Also I have 15 of the Co-op stickers for the pots and pans if anyone needs more just PM me.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Dog food coupons? perks right up and ims minouchiefreedom!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Ah....Cheekysaver.........those were your ears I saw perking right up there at the mention of dog food cpns.........lol!
    Will pm you back the info soon......

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone else so done with RO Walmart? I find every-time I go there half my transaction is wrong priced but if its only a few cents I don't argue. Today at the front of the store they had the sunrype display so I grabbed some . I get to the cash and ring up higher so I think I will argue since the display is so close . So he tries to correct and ends up charging me 4 extra ones and I look and he charged me a few extra milks. In the end he over charged me almost $10 so half way home have turn around and go back. I was not happy. The other day I was over charged like $6 at Airdrie walmart. so in the last 2 trips almost $16 Good thing I pay attention. I am guessing they are hoping people don't pay attention.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DentalDiva View Post
    I was there yesterday too! Jane is Fantastic! She's my fave!
    I've only been there a few times and never seen her before- anyone know what day/time she usually works?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    Anyone else so done with RO Walmart? I find every-time I go there half my transaction is wrong priced but if its only a few cents I don't argue. Today at the front of the store they had the sunrype display so I grabbed some . I get to the cash and ring up higher so I think I will argue since the display is so close . So he tries to correct and ends up charging me 4 extra ones and I look and he charged me a few extra milks. In the end he over charged me almost $10 so half way home have turn around and go back. I was not happy. The other day I was over charged like $6 at Airdrie walmart. so in the last 2 trips almost $16 Good thing I pay attention. I am guessing they are hoping people don't pay attention.
    I think they just don't care. I had a cashier today at walmart that was very misanthropic. Obviously just working there because her people skills are keeping her from working elsewhere (i'm not saying ALL walmart workers, because some love their job and have the integrity to understand that NO ONE is "too good" for ANY job)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had a similar experience around price today too at walmart - shawn location....

I have been reading posts about rcss and using both a coupon zone and a manufacturers coupon. HAs anyone been able to do this in Calgary?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I was in Calgary on Monday. I went to the Wal-Mart in Shawnessy, and the first transaction I did, I bought 3 Pedigree dog food, using CZ and manuf coupon. The first cashier who was a young guy let me do it, no question. I went back in and had a different cashier the second time, and she asked the CS agent, who said no. She even seemed confused that I wanted to use the manuf coupon I think that it all depends on the cashier, rather than the store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I looked at the Walmart coupon policy and it states it will take competitor coupons if it is for a specific price – not dollars/cents off. I think there is a lot of confusion over this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think walmart knows we have no choice. The prices are much better then most other stores. Walmart knows most customers are not familiar with scop so they wont ask for it. Most of my family and friends dont even know about SCOP and I had to teach them. Heck I have to teach most of the cashiers but most CSM wont say anything about Scop unless you ask and then you are treated like you are stealing.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Dollarama in RO is now Open!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the update. Creekside is getting one too ! A sign went up friday!

Thread Information