User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: walmart new coupon policy - printed coupons must be on glossy paper ??

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just pm at maxi(yes even wm flyer lol) and never got problems...
    For the question I never heard of that one.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

WOW. I read the title of your rant and I thought to myself: I need to read this right this instant -- it's so crazy that it's actually hilarious

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oy, I've never heard of that!

Reminds me of a while back when 'some people' were reprinting coupons using paper from save coupons, and that's why they had to start printing on the back of them!

Gosh, I feel so lucky, have never had trouble using printed coupons anywhere - and when I have the choice, I print them using greyscale on the printer - which on ours is like some other's regular black ink print, but uses less ink.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I stopped using printed coupons at my local Walmart. Cashiers won't accept them automatically, I have to get the ok from customer service, then they want to know how many I want to use, and even the the cashiers are still hesitant to take them.

Actually, I only use printed coupons at Shoppers now, because my local Superstore and Giant Tiger won't take them either.
    Last edited by luckbealady; Mon, Feb 25th, 2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

one day I'm going to have a coupon printed as a 3 foot x 2 foot poster and give them that.

It's like they get up one day and say what crap can we come up with today?
    Natalka, lecale and SavenRaven like this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'd almost tempted to put a bit of lip gloss on it and say there.. now it's glossy
    Baah haaaaa haa haa! Awesome.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Retailers at some point need to make a coupon whitelist with EAN codes, a database agreed on by the ad agencies and the store so if they scan a coupon it says -$.50 Kellogg's, then no one has to whimper or guess >.<
    coley3 likes this.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

LOL. They'd have to supply me with the stupid glossy paper if they come up with that one. Geez we are all trying to get the most from our buck... Not spend a bundle on paper to get something for free! LOL.
    You should call the manager there and complain because that is just ridiculous!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

recall what I have even said before, I got the schedule of my favouite cashier and I go there to use my coupons when shes there, ok....so today went there, and she was not there, "may be she called off work?" anyways...so I got my coupons for tylenos, only 1 coupon. just randomly chose a cashier at express lane(store was not busy), bad thing happened, sigh....she said it is photocopy, i m like, what, I printed it right off the website, is NOT a copy! she went to ask another cashier, who went to buss the manager, 3, 4 cashiers went over to the back to discuss my coupon. WOw,,, walmart seriously....this is not like a really BIG DEAL.the cashier came back after mins and said they can't take it, because it is a photocopy, again I told them is not. and she went ahead and said its black and white, they are suppose to be red and white(colored). I said I isn't got no color printer at home, that is why is black and white, but that dont' mean its a photocopy. someone can photocopy in color too is they want. there was no concept at all behind her reason for not accepting the coupon. I totally feel like I m getting accused here for something that I did not do. I just left my staff behind and walk out of the store. went home, call up the store manager( I got her directly line from a complain last week), she still remember me from last week and told me she already spoken to the cashier that did not let me pm and use coupon at the same time! I m like great! so here is what happened today......after I told her what happened, she apologized to me once again and she said this should not be happening and thanked me for taking the time to let her know about this kinda of stuff. This time she offered me a $10 GC, which I will be picking up tomorrow and also she said she will honor the coupon I have too. Hopefully when I go back there tomorrow morning, she is there to cash me out. don't want to waste more time with cashiers that don't know what is the right policy!

I recommend everyone to take this kinda of problem to the top manager for the store!
    lecale likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information