User Tag List

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

So i didn't get to shoppers during the week and tonight everything seemed to be upped in price itleast the stuff that I wanted. I went Friday after dinner. So I was pretty sure the flyers ran until Friday. I even asked the lady and she said no their back at regular price.

I wanted the vichy purete thermal (which i am like 99% sure was not a saturday or sunday special) and coppertone sunblack i thought was on for 9.99 but it was 12.99. I guess i could of been wrong.

Something seems to happen everytime i want to do a save $10 wus $50 coupon or 20x points etc! I am begining to think i just was never meant to do it,lol.

Do shoppers drug mart flyers run until Thursdays or Fridays? or anyone know if i was wrong about the sales?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

When I was there the other night,I noticed a sign that said the flyer was ending on Thursday Aug 1 . Normally its until Friday where I am,not sure why they did it.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

oh ok, that sucks!! just checked the old flyer on thread,guess it was Thursday. Thought they would make like a bigger announcement to let us know it was until Thursday like fresh co. and probably a few other stores have done in the past. Wonder if all the flyers are until Thursday now or just that week. That sucks!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    oh ok, that sucks!! just checked the old flyer on thread,guess it was Thursday. Thought they would make like a bigger announcement to let us know it was until Thursday like fresh co. and probably a few other stores have done in the past. Wonder if all the flyers are until Thursday now or just that week. That sucks!
    They've been doing it a lot lately. I believe the July long weekend was the same, with the flyer ending on Thursday. And there's been another week where it ended on Thursday. now you always have to make sure you check the dates carefully

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah, usually they just end the flyers on Thursday right before a long weekend. Otherwise it is usually Sat - Fri.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah i missed out on something too cause i though the flyer ends on friday like usual.

when there is a long weekend coming up, they usually end them thursday.

Thread Information