User Tag List

Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there Jennrav! I live somewhere between PA and Saskatoon and usually do most of my shopping in PA. Actually, I pretty much only go to Saskatoon to hit up LD. I find that PA is pretty good for having alot of the stock that some of the bigger centers may run out of...for example I found a ton of the small nexxus at Walmart and brought my bill down by $5.00. It was also the first time I saw three or four other people shopping with coupons. I noticed a woman with about 10 bottles of tide in her cart and was going to stop and offer her some B2save$5 then I noticed she was holding a wad of them in her hand... maybe it was you!?

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Hi, I am DIvya from Saskatoon .. I have all the P&G coupons about to expire on may 31st..anybody interested in a quick trade? I am not looking for $ for $ value here...Just few coupons in exchange for the whole lot if you want or just few stamps... I dont to waste these coupons!
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome divya.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

so i was at the walmart on the west side - as i was ringing in my oder i was told i could not use more then one of the same coupon in one transaction (one coupon per item is what i was doing) so i talked to a lady named Cindy and pleaded our case on trasaction vs purchase - so we talked i showed her a coupon that showed limit one coupon per purchase that also said limit of 4 like coupons per transaction and we also pulled out my and there coupon policy - so Cindy is leaving a letter for Amanda regarding this, she agreed with me one coupon per item purchased and also said that we want our costomers to come back and be happy and that now a days we all need to save $$$. So i will check in next week and see but i loved having that coupon with me and my copy of the policy - she also mentioned that they are excepting other store coupons which i was not aware of.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/147615-...-below-canada/

If you buy the Star Phoenix on these days you'll most likly get the coupon inserts.
    Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

No that wouldn't have been me, I haven't stocked up on Tide yet. I saw the Nexxus at Walmart too--heading there tomorrow actually--its on my list. I live out towards Birch Hills, but work in PA. I only started couponing recently, but boy do I enjoy it!!! I find it a little embarassing to hold up the lines and I haven't been brave enough to try stacking yet.---Have you tried stacking anywhere in PA, and if so how did it go???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have "stacked" at superstore using one of their coupons with a manufacturers one. I don' think it would be possible anywhere else. I have a favorite cashier at walmart that I look for, she has never questioned anything! At superstore, I keep my order small and use the self checkout. Actually, I only have ever had an issue at Zellers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by carebearhamm View Post
    so i was at the walmart on the west side - as i was ringing in my oder i was told i could not use more then one of the same coupon in one transaction (one coupon per item is what i was doing) so i talked to a lady named Cindy and pleaded our case on trasaction vs purchase - so we talked i showed her a coupon that showed limit one coupon per purchase that also said limit of 4 like coupons per transaction and we also pulled out my and there coupon policy - so Cindy is leaving a letter for Amanda regarding this, she agreed with me one coupon per item purchased and also said that we want our costomers to come back and be happy and that now a days we all need to save $$$. So i will check in next week and see but i loved having that coupon with me and my copy of the policy - she also mentioned that they are excepting other store coupons which i was not aware of.
    Something similar happened to me a few weeks back really bad interpretation of "on coupon per purchase". Its hit and miss tho last week I had no problems.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamathree View Post
    I have "stacked" at superstore using one of their coupons with a manufacturers one. I don' think it would be possible anywhere else. I have a favorite cashier at walmart that I look for, she has never questioned anything! At superstore, I keep my order small and use the self checkout. Actually, I only have ever had an issue at Zellers.

I have uses many "stacked" pairings of manufacturers coupons with coupon zone coupons with a variety of different cashiers. I am very careful to ensure that the coupons do not go over the actual price of the products. I want to be able to continue couponing and it is the only thing that ALL the cashiers mention. So far so good.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    Something similar happened to me a few weeks back really bad interpretation of "on coupon per purchase". Its hit and miss tho last week I had no problems.
    the same thing happened to me there they rang in all my coupons separately big hassle,yet in the CS office later they said that was wrong and they could have been rung in all at once! I showed them on the coupon policy posted at the till that it says one coupon can be used for 1 item which says to me that they aren't reading there own policy very well.ahhhhh

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope y'all don't mind me mentioning this here for Saskatoon SCers - a woman is organizing donations to send to victims of the Slave Lake fires. There will be a semi at Stonebridge WalMart Friday (today) from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. where you can take donations if you'd like.
    I'll be doing so - I have lots of samples, toiletries, food, etc. which I'm happy to donate.

More info
    http://www.thestarphoenix.com/news/W...126/story.html

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Natalka - great idea to mention it here. I heard it on the news today.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, thanks to SC and freebies, deals, etc. - I was able to pack up LOTS of samples, toiletries, etc. which they really need for the fire victims. My son is going to make the drop off later today.

S'toon mom wants to save!
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

went shopping this morning at Walmart (stonebridge) and LD(Lawson) and had great cashiers at both. used $45 worth of coupons at WM and $24 worth at LD. cashiers never even looked twice at any of them, and I was able to stack at LD on Pampers diapers and wipes, and Fibre1 bars!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

hey everyone, im from Regina and new to this whole process! any ideas/tips for starting out and finding coupons to build my pile? any advie would be awsome!

Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information