User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: I want to see YOUR coupon binder brag :)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Also mtl couponer - how big is your binder, you said it fits in yourhandbag ? Is it like those personal agenda sized or much bigger?
    sdddmd likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Kw01ai - wow great use for the album , !! I might use that idea for at home binder ...wow ...have I just suggested that I have enough coupons for an at home binder like my gurus here ?!?!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I use the same binder at MTLcouponer.

If you go on staples.ca and look up Hilroy 8 inch binder, you'll see the small binder we use for 10$.

The inserts are Avery or Martha Stewart by avery

Martha has a nice insert for business cards that if you trim your websavers down on the sides, are perfect!! There is also a ziploc-like insert for scissors etc, and photo size inserts for larger coupons.

Some of my inserts are just the bigger baseball card kinds that I cut down to 4 slots and re-hole punched! Its so small, it fits its all my purses.

Quote Originally Posted by niro_anan View Post
    Also mtl couponer - how big is your binder, you said it fits in yourhandbag ? Is it like those personal agenda sized or much bigger?
    Last edited by ericaraina; Wed, Feb 27th, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Silk, sdddmd, ticul and 1 others like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post

If you go on staples.ca and look up Hilroy 8 inch binder, you'll see the small binder we use for 10$.

Martha has a nice insert for business cards that if you trim your websavers down on the sides, are perfect!! There is also a ziploc-like insert for scissors etc, and photo size inserts for larger coupons.

Some of my inserts are just the bigger baseball card kinds that I cut down to 4 slots and re-hole punched! Its so small, it fits its all my purses.
    thank you!!! will look that up I have one of those large binders with zip all around...I just find it too heavy and large to carry along, so I always leave it in the car, which is annoying when you see an unexpected deal and have to go out to the car to get your coupons...
    Last edited by sdddmd; Wed, Feb 27th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

In this size they also make a variety of dividers, and lined paper.
    Silk and sdddmd like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

i too use the glow girl holder and live in fear that someday I will dump it out. I just can't imagine using a binder though.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I really love the hilroy zipper binder idea. I might just end up going to pick one up myself later. Thanks everyone
    niro_anan and Silk like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

The glowgirl comes with recipe style dividers. I bought the accordian style holder at Dollar tree.

Quote Originally Posted by niro_anan View Post
    Wow I love the suggestions! The glow girl comes with an accordian filling system?? Also I think I might have foung MY new coupon folder . Cant wait to purchase it and stuff it with coupon!!
    niro_anan and julesie-pie like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Well, MTL couponer & ericaraina, you've convinced me to switch to the smaller Hilroy binder.... Just got back from Staples with my purchase and will be filling it up soon
    thx!

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Cool thread! Love seeing different ideas people come up with!

I personally have 4 photo albums I keep all mine in. I got them all at Superstore for 0.44 on clearance. I split them up as follows:

1. Personal stacking coupons - I only have coupons that I stack with in this binder to keep them from getting lost
    2. Personal coupons - Coupons I don't stack with go in this binder
    3. Trading 1- All the regular coupons go in here
    4. Trading 2 - This is where all my fpc/call ins/rare/high demand coupons go for trading

I know it seems like a weird system but it works for me. I also never take my coupon books into the store with me I leave them all in the car. This way when I'm shopping I find all the good deals and leave my boyfriend with the cart while I go back to the car and get all the coupons. I know exactly what coupons I have at all times. Weird system, yes but hey it works for me!

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I use one of the Glowgirl organizers described above for the coupons I take shopping with me, and a small square wicker basket from Ikea (with cardboard cards inside to divide it) for my trading coupons.
    niro_anan and ticul like this.
    Check out my trade and wish lists!
    Want to earn gift cards for searching the Web? Join me on Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post

Exactly what she said!
    niro_anan likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Well, MTL couponer & ericaraina, you've convinced me to switch to the smaller Hilroy binder.... Just got back from Staples with my purchase and will be filling it up soon
    thx!
    Oh I'm so glad!! It's really an amazing and practical system! I LOVE that you can bring it anywhere (super handy for people like me who don't have a car)!
    ericaraina and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

We're glad to have helped let us know how it turns out

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    thx!
    niro_anan and sdddmd like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Hearing how great this binder is making me want to venture out to touch it myself. When it comes to couponing , I am a slob , but would LOVE to portray the appearance of neat and orderly ....might have a look at this raving binder aswell :D
    ericaraina likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information