User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: How many fpc do you have in your hidden stash???

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Whats in your secret stach pile of FPC's or HV

I have a total of 66 FPC/HV in my coupon binder plus x4 Free Admit Movie passes. I have been saving so many coupons this year I cant wait to use them all at the store. I am waiting for the big day. This is the most FPC/HV coupons I've ever had my whole couponing experience

plus I have more on the way from trades

How many do you have ?

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by mandy403; Mon, Feb 25th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

WOW! That is a LOT of FPC! I have several up for trades and 12 in my own stash - waiting to use them as well!
    sdddmd and mandy403 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You're going to use them all at once? Won't that take a lot of time? Don't use it at Loblaws or the supervisor will have to put them all in manually!!
    sdddmd, daisy33 and mandy403 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have 16 I think Will work to have more lol
    sdddmd and mandy403 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If i tell you whats in my secret fpc stash then it wont be a secret anymore

but i have three currently. I used one earlier last month so total this yr is four. I never got my kinder fpc from save.ca last nov and am waiting for a fpc in the mail
    sweetmomma, sdddmd and mandy403 like this.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thats awesome everyone!!!

I really don't plan on using all of them but maybe about 10 or 15 I should have said that in my first post my apologies
    No frills is always a pain last time the system overloaded and the manager had to put them in. I usually shop at walmart or price match there too even though I have issues at walmart with casher. I find they are easy to use coupons sometimes and Wont limit quanities as much as my no frills does...

Last time I had a bad experience at No frills they had the fleecy on sale for $3 the 80count box. My mom and I both went there to shop. She lives at her own house and I live with my hubby (2 different addresses). She had 4 boxes and I had 4 too and we had $1 fleecy coupons for each box. Wow did the assistant manager give me a hard time she was like there a 4 limit per house hold. I assume she thought I live with my mom who I look like a lot. Anyways I said there was no sign limit and I dont live with my mom but we do shop together. The cashier spits out yup they are together? I was like accuse me as she isnt even scanning the items. Sh*t hit that fan after that I was Very upset I was humiliated over a fleecy limit accused of living with my mom and I had to show my ID to prove I didnt live with her. I called Head office and they contacted the store manager he apologized and said she should have never did that never offered me anything but to make sure she wouldn't do that again.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I have 40 left used a few up today...

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

At the moment I have 24. I am working on getting more and more, but they are hard to come across.
    sweetmomma, sdddmd and mandy403 like this.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow I have 2 lol
    sdddmd and elizabethjohn2005 like this.

New to SC, not trades! :)
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Crazy lucky girls! I have like 6....
    sdddmd likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I'm too new apparently cause I have none!! soon I'm sure!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hey everyone!

I have asked a few SCers and nobody has answered. How do you get an FPC? The only way I can think of is a campaign for a free coupon offer or writting the company. Is there aything else? If you don't want to write here please PM me. And the trading of such things, I am having trouble giving away my coupons that people are needing and asking for. I am not getting the hang of this at all and I am sending out several envies which is fine but as I mentionned to my adoptive mom, I feel terrible asking for anything, let alone getting at the point of 66 FPC (yikes-that's pro-level). I don't want to be a pro-I just want to learn how to trade effectively and to help and maybe sometimes get helped too.

Any help would appreciated at all. Thanks everyone.
    sdddmd and Frugal Lisa like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm flabergasted! Do they not have expiry dates on them? Do you trade for them? What are you trading with- other fpc's or stamps or gc? I'm always wondering how people use so many fpc's. I've been on here a long time but haven't got the hang of it. I have 3 FPCs that someone gave me as a ROAK.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have asked a few SCers and nobody has answered. How do you get an FPC? The only way I can think of is a campaign for a free coupon offer or writting the company. Is there aything else? If you don't want to write here please PM me. And the trading of such things, I am having trouble giving away my coupons that people are needing and asking for. I am not getting the hang of this at all and I am sending out several envies which is fine but as I mentionned to my adoptive mom, I feel terrible asking for anything, let alone getting at the point of 66 FPC (yikes-that's pro-level). I don't want to be a pro-I just want to learn how to trade effectively and to help and maybe sometimes get helped too.

Well, alot (most) of them come from Facebook offers (you need to like alot of Facebook pages to see the offers once they get posted). There are also promos like the Pepsi Superbowl promo (where you buy for a certain amount of products and send in your receipt & they send you FPC's). I check SC Freebies thread quite often to make sure I don't miss out on any new freebies. Certain companies like Chapman's and Cavendish Farms will send out a yearly FPC coupon. Alot of FPC's also come from trades (I usually trade those I won't use for ones that I will). On occasion, I have received an FPC or replacement coupon after contacting the company with a particular issue I had with their product....
    Hope this helps!!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Hey everyone!

The ways that I get my coupons and most people is from Facebook. A lot of companies will do giveaways.
    That's how I've been getting my free products. Plus sometimes. If you contact the companies sometimes they will mail you.a coupon however thay doesnt mean they always will. I've trade my movie passes I earned from collection my Icoke.ca lids for most of my Fpc by trading.with people Search saveloonie on Fb they always post when companys have giveaways

Hope this helps
    sdddmd and oscarandme like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information