User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion 2013

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    I eneterd 3 pins a week and a half ago and still have not received it yet . Has anyone else been waiting that long for the coupons to come from Kellogg's ?
    Ok so I called Kellogg's this morning and inquired about 4 pins I entered; two on March 10th and two on March 11th. On the website I believe it says they will arrive in like 2-4 weeks? I can't remember. All I remember is that whatever the website said I thought to myself, "That's more than enough time before we move."

Anyways, the woman on the line said they will arrive within the next two weeks because it takes 4-6 weeks for them to come. If that's true, and it takes up to 6 weeks, it will be cutting it very close to May 1st lol.

Has anyone actually received a coupon back yet?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I entered pins on March 1 and 4th and none have arrived yet. Probably another week or two before any signs of them.
    How does the saving the PINS work on another promo (the gas one) wouldn't they know what codes were issued for what promo and isn't the gas one limited to 5 cards per household and this one doesn't have a limit.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I found a pin right next to the buggy cart return in the FB parking lot!!! Score!!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok, so I have got 6 RK fpc here and I still can't find any with pins here......time is running out...anyone can tell me if freshco, metro in Richmond hill had any? I m willing to drive over if they carry them there..........or even if its Scarborough,,,,,pls pls let me know

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Finally found Rice Kripsies with the pin codes at Fortino's today. They were 3.99 a box minus coupon. (used $1.00 websaver)
    csaund21, Koolaid and PammieD like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

omg i got soooo so lucky today,found the frosted flakes march 30,last day to use it practically cuz everything might be closed tomorrow,almost wasted gas $ going to zehrs but found them at wal mart! I have to stop saving my fpcs to the last minute,lol.

So I heard folgers has fpcs for breakfast items,how common/old is that promo? So if you redeem for fpcs coffee then you can also get another free breakfast item with the coffee possibly? That would be a awsome triple freebie offer if it's possible!
    thriftygranny, jezz and Bronwen like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    omg i got soooo so lucky today,found the frosted flakes march 30,last day to use it practically cuz everything might be closed tomorrow,almost wasted gas $ going to zehrs but found them at wal mart! I have to stop saving my fpcs to the last minute,lol.
    Great brag! Has anyone actually received anything back yet? It says 2-4 weeks under the pin code but when I called she said like 4-6 weeks. But still nothing here.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

today was my last chance for the pined RK, but unfortunately they are not here yet...asked one of the staff at no frills who were stocking up stuff, he was very nice and told me that he have not been them yet so far, unlike last year when they had lots of them with the same pin promo, that ended my hope, so I just redeemed my 6 RK anyways for ones without the pins.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

picked up 9 boxs today at nofrills on sale for 2.97 and I had $1 coupons for all of them and they all had pins. 2x frosted flakes 2x fruitloops and 5x miniwheats total cost 17.73+ tax There was only 2 of the fruitloops with pins on the shelf they were tucked in behind a bunch off others I think people thought I was crazy looking through them all lol.
    Last edited by beecameron; Sat, Mar 30th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
    hcao, Scottishgal, Koolaid and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

was able to find the all-bran boxes with the pins on the last day of the FPC cutting it close!
    beecameron likes this.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I am wondering why everyone is in such a panic.
    My box of frosted flakes says pin to be entered by JULY 30th and coupon used by September 15th.
    Does everyone else's not say that?
    PammieD likes this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    I am wondering why everyone is in such a panic.
    My box of frosted flakes says pin to be entered by JULY 30th and coupon used by September 15th.
    Does everyone else's not say that?
    Yes everyone's would say that. Of course. :screwy:

I think a lot of people had FPC's that expired end of March and wanted to use them on the boxes with Pins? So I think they were waiting for the boxes to show up in their area but because of the FPC expiring soon they were worried they wouldn't get to use it on those boxes. I never had any FPC's but I still bought boxes cause my kids want cereal (and KD lol) for every meal LOL
    beecameron likes this.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Yes everyone's would say that. Of course. :screwy:

I think a lot of people had FPC's that expired end of March and wanted to use them on the boxes with Pins? So I think they were waiting for the boxes to show up in their area but because of the FPC expiring soon they were worried they wouldn't get to use it on those boxes. I never had any FPC's but I still bought boxes cause my kids want cereal (and KD lol) for every meal LOL

Ah, that makes sense. Guess I missed the post that mentioned that. Thanks
    Bronwen likes this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I posted this in the Dollars & Cents Coupon Scan 2013 thread but I thought I'd post here as well to assuage worries about when the coupons will begin arriving. I only submitted my PINS a couple weeks ago so everyone should be getting them shortly.

FPC Ground or Whole Bean Coffee, any brand, max $5 (71196220, Sept 15 13)

Name:  Coffee.JPG
Views: 335
Size:  112.9 KB
    N@t@ and Kerricakes like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    I posted this in the Dollars & Cents Coupon Scan 2013 thread but I thought I'd post here as well to assuage worries about when the coupons will begin arriving. I only submitted my PINS a couple weeks ago so everyone should be getting them shortly.

FPC Ground or Whole Bean Coffee, any brand, max $5 (71196220, Sept 15 13)

Name:  Coffee.JPG
Views: 335
Size:  112.9 KB
    Ty! Been waiting on 6 of these since beginning of March. Called twice. Hope I get them soon!

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information