User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion 2013

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

The last time the items would disappear and then return. The only ones I have found so far with the pins on them were the branflakes.
    Midnightly likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    The last time the items would disappear and then return. The only ones I have found so far with the pins on them were the branflakes.
    Is that the All Bran Flakes? The reason I'm asking is because I have $2.00 Kellogg's All Bran coupons and I would love to use them to purchase cereals with PINs.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Havent seen anything in Regina yet....

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Bought 4 boxes wasn't a wow price but Food Basics has them I bought Mini Wheats and Rice Krispies they did have them on Fruit Loops also

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got confused with this breakfast promo and the snack promo, , sigh... I use those recent $1 off kelloggs snacks, special K bars, nutri bars, they all has the pin on them, need 2pins for one free items. I thought its going to be items here, but i was mistaken, it was for free snack item.....sigh....i wanted orange juice.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I got confused with this breakfast promo and the snack promo, , sigh... I use those recent $1 off kelloggs snacks, special K bars, nutri bars, they all has the pin on them, need 2pins for one free items. I thought its going to be items here, but i was mistaken, it was for free snack item.....sigh....i wanted orange juice.....
    That is a different promo. This one is just starting and will likely had 2 waves of boxes with the pins on them.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    That is a different promo. This one is just starting and will likely had 2 waves of boxes with the pins on them.
    well, i guess is ok, I collected 6 pins and got 2 boxes of free rice krispoes craonla bars and 1 free nutri gain bars, it was thou websavers. also I check my fb and they had the new ones with pins, but I went to the cashier in attempt to use the krave coupons too, they said they won't take printables......, so I guess sat I will have to try no frills or hope walmart will have by then.....today walmart still don't have the pins ones yet.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Mar 3rd, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

The only place I have found the boxes is Food Basics. But they only have a few boxes and most of them were opened!! The nerve of some people.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I was at both FB in London, ON and both were stocked with the cereal boxes with pins.... Each store had a HUGE display of them, several varieties. I used 3 FPC for the rice krispies and 1 FPC for mini wheats
    Anna Michele likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    anyone seen the ones with pins at walmart yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDellen View Post
    Bananas are all gone already? (they're my first choice) I haven't even seen the boxes with these pins yet!
    Last years promo kinda made me mad.... the cut off day was in EST, which was mentioned NOWHERE in the promo fine print. I had 6 pins that ended up being garbage.
    Walmart and SDM in Mississauga didn't have them this wknd. Going to be at metro, loblaws and hopefully rcss tomorrow so crossing my fingers! I just wish special k fruit. & yougurt was included!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Haven't seen any in the brantford stores yet

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I used my kelloggs FPCs on Mini wheats and got some pins. Very excited

Be cautious though as FB had mini wheats bites on sale with last years deal on thebox. It says on the front it expires 2012 but it would be easy to be fooled.
    PammieD and thriftygranny like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Can't wait to find these..Kelloggs has sent me 6 FPC's in the last 3 weeks. They sent me 2 to replace the cracker fiasco, then I received an email 2 weeks ago telling me they are sending me 2 FPCs because they ran out of the toy coupons from months ago (I ordered that coup a long long time ago and actually forgot), so that was a nice surprise...Then today I received another 2 FPC's and I have no idea why. I'm hoping to use them for this promo!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I was hoping to find the pin codes on the boxes at shoppers so I could use some points to "buy" cereal but no pins on the boxes there. Teen boy eats almost a box every other day so we go through cereal like crazy. Now I just need more coupons.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Found the cereal with pins at Safeway (in Manitoba). Tried to print the coupons from websaver but it kept saying my Java wasn't installed - I had just re-installed it!! Ended up losing all the coupons Hopefully the cereal will be on sale this weekend though.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information