User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 363
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion 2013

  1. #76
    Smart Canuck Melissa13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    4,543
    Likes Received
    2893
    Trading Score
    341 (100%)




    Banana's were there when I redeemed my pin today. Got the coffee!
    PammieD likes this.

    Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

  2. #77
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,582
    Likes Received
    953
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)



    I have a $5 Gas card to trade for pins please pm if interested

  3. #78
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Is anyone else having trouble with entering pins for the free breakfast item? I just opened a box - entered the pin and it says it's already been used....? Maybe the site is just glitchy - will try again but this is a bit discouraging....

    ps - tried again and the pin worked fine -- just a glitchy site ... perhaps just early in their promotion..... let's hope.
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Thu, Mar 7th, 2013 at 11:23 PM.

  4. #79
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,582
    Likes Received
    953
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)



    Mine both come up already used and I opened the 2 sealed boxes I had just purchased I have waited a couple hours and it still is saying the same message. Worse than last year

  5. #80
    Smart Canuck Panthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    1,294
    Likes Received
    692
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)



    Found some All Bran at Metro with pins today! Used some of my $2 off coupons and got 9 boxes so far. I ordered 9 coffee coupons! We love our coffee and cereal. Best promo ever!
    Keykey and redhdlois like this.
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

    I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

  6. #81
    Senior Canuck shantayl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    893
    Likes Received
    732
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Smartshopper21 View Post
    Mine both come up already used and I opened the 2 sealed boxes I had just purchased I have waited a couple hours and it still is saying the same message. Worse than last year

    I had the same thing today, so I called there. They said they are having problems with the different browsers, she had my use internet explorer and both of min PINS went in fine!! Hope that helps
    Smartshopper21 likes this.
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

  7. #82
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    883
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Smartshopper21 View Post
    Mine both come up already used and I opened the 2 sealed boxes I had just purchased I have waited a couple hours and it still is saying the same message. Worse than last year
    Had the same problem, and I called them. Kellogg's lady said you can't enter pins using certain browsers (e.g. Chrome). I tried again using IE, and it worked fine.
    lilo0003 and Smartshopper21 like this.

  8. #83
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    883
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by shantayl View Post
    I had the same thing today, so I called there. They said they are having problems with the different browsers, she had my use internet explorer and both of min PINS went in fine!! Hope that helps
    Too funny, we were both typing the same message at the same time.
    Smartshopper21 likes this.

  9. #84
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,582
    Likes Received
    953
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)



    Thanks guys I will try

  10. #85
    Smart Canuck Keykey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,328
    Likes Received
    904
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Found some All Bran at Metro with pins today! Used some of my $2 off coupons and got 9 boxes so far. I ordered 9 coffee coupons! We love our coffee and cereal. Best promo ever!
    Good I was wondering if All Bran was included in the promo....
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

  11. #86
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,065
    Likes Received
    2427
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)




    Do u think it will go cheaper than $4.00? I'm trying to hold off but I'm so tempted to get them, with the $1.00 coupon if course.

  12. #87
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I redeemed 2X1.5L OJ, 2Xcoffee and 2Xbananas, but one question I have. let say I buy a tim hortons coffee from walmart which usually goes for $15 a tin, can I use the $5 coupon for it. do they just -$5 or it have to be a tin of coffee that cost $5 or less? same question goes for the bananas......anyone can advise me, this is my first time with this promo. thanks

  13. #88
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,552
    Likes Received
    10643
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I redeemed 2X1.5L OJ, 2Xcoffee and 2Xbananas, but one question I have. let say I buy a tim hortons coffee from walmart which usually goes for $15 a tin, can I use the $5 coupon for it. do they just -$5 or it have to be a tin of coffee that cost $5 or less? same question goes for the bananas......anyone can advise me, this is my first time with this promo. thanks
    I am not sure about the coffee but in the past if you bought say 3lbs of bananas and the coupon stated 2lbs of bananas(or max value of $2.69)you would pay the difference if you are above the max value. I remember last year it was confusing cause the cashiers had to figure out how many lbs you were buying and do the math lol!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  14. #89
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I am not sure about the coffee but in the past if you bought say 3lbs of bananas and the coupon stated 2lbs of bananas(or max value of $2.69)you would pay the difference if you are above the max value. I remember last year it was confusing cause the cashiers had to figure out how many lbs you were buying and do the math lol!
    humm...yeah, I was thinking they just simply minus the max value of the coupon and I pay the difference......i guess it depends on the cashier too......

  15. #90
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    607
    Likes Received
    355
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)



    Anyone have these PINS for trade?

    I have an astro PINS, SDM, and GC available for trade depending on your trade rate.

    Thanks,

    Amanda S.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •