User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast Promotion 2013

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm glad to see Kelloggs offer this promotion. When they have offered free tshirts in the past I have been so disappointed to find out they ran out.
    web3 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

3 more envies today. Only waiting on 2. Need to go buy more cereal.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got all 6 of mines, 2 banana, 2 coffee and 2 juice!

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thank you but i wasn't refering to this promo Particularly.

I read somewhere (itleast i thought) that there was a promotion for a free breakfast item on folgers cans as well. Maybe I am crazy. I was going to possibly order coffee coupons from my cereal and with those coffee coupons get the folgers and with the folgers pins or whatever it is to get freebie coupons get yogurt or whatever those ones have. Unless those are expired and over now,have no idea.

For the potential to triple my freebies i've received and make the most out of it,thought it'd be a wicked deal. Used my freebie frosted flake and 1 rice krispies coupon for cereal then hope to maybe get the folgers coffee and then maybe get yogurt or something with fpc from that promo.

So I am wondering where others have found the folgers...can't find the thread,lol. I checked at wal-mart so far and haven't seen a promo sticker or something on them unless you just enter upc # or something.
    Last edited by kris32; Sun, Apr 7th, 2013 at 03:13 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    Thank you but i wasn't refering to this promo Particularly.

I read somewhere (itleast i thought) that there was a promotion for a free breakfast item on folgers cans as well. Maybe I am crazy. I was going to possibly order coffee coupons from my cereal and with those coffee coupons get the folgers and with the folgers pins or whatever it is to get freebie coupons get yogurt or whatever those ones have. Unless those are expired and over now,have no idea.

For the potential to triple my freebies i've received and make the most out of it,thought it'd be a wicked deal. Used my freebie frosted flake and 1 rice krispies coupon for cereal then hope to maybe get the folgers coffee and then maybe get yogurt or something with fpc from that promo.

So I am wondering where others have found the folgers...can't find the thread,lol. I checked at wal-mart so far and haven't seen a promo sticker or something on them unless you just enter upc # or something.
    I bought some of the Folgers with PiNS at Superstore about 2 weeks ago with the promo pins.There is a sticker on the top of the can lid so you will know it its the right one. I think your choices are Smuckers jam, carnation milk, Danone yogurt and V8 juice.
    ahazaras, hcao and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've been watching for the Folger pins as well, haven't found any yet. But I've ordered 35 coffee coupons I got 12 of them today and Safeway has Starbucks on for $5.49 soooo, think I'll grab 12 then see if I find the pins on the Folgers.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I'm still waiting for some and I called this morning (third time calling) and they said if it's not here by Monday to call. I've been told twice before that, that they would "definitely arrive in a week" (from the time of calling).

I don't mind the waiting part, it's the fact that the lady this morning made me feel like I was doing something wrong because she seemed all suspicious. She asked if I had any confirmation which I don't because I never got any. I just recorded the time of redemption and pin code. But she says unless I called to redeem them there is no record of me ever having redeemed them?? Yet when I called two weeks ago I gave the woman my name and address and she said oh yes you actually have six pins you've redeemed and they all should arrive soon. So now I feel like if I have to call again they will think I'm just trying to rip them off for 6 coffee coupons...
    Last edited by Bronwen; Fri, Apr 12th, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

thanks
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

That's Horrible. That's why i prefer redeeming as i finish them sometimes,lol. Half the time the coupons won't even come.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Anyone have some to trade? I have FPC's and tshirt pins!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I opened all my boxes and redeemed as soon as I bought them. The first batch was at the beginning of March and took over a month (almost 6 weeks) to arrive. The second batch was late March and arrived within 2 weeks. I have received all of my coupons except my 1 coffee.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Just redeemed another pin for coffee. It said the juice boxes are sold out

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    With websaver, there was always an email confirmation sent for each PIN submitted. With the coupons coming directly from Kellogg's this time, there haven't been any confirmations. I've started keeping a record of when I submitted PINs and which FPCs I requested. I'm also holding on to the rest of my PINs until after this initial set of FPCs arrives.
    Actually I did get confirmations for each of the SYB pins I entered. But you have to be registered on the Kelloggs's website first. After you register, just log in before you enter the pins and there will be a record with a confirmation email sent to you. Hope that helps. Love this promo!!
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I'm not sure whether I'm Registered or not but I got an email for only one of the 20 I have ever entered
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    I've been watching for the Folger pins as well, haven't found any yet. But I've ordered 35 coffee coupons I got 12 of them today and Safeway has Starbucks on for $5.49 soooo, think I'll grab 12 then see if I find the pins on the Folgers.
    Finally saw some today at Your Independent Grocer. Left them on the shelf though, since they are priced at $10.49...
    ouch!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information