User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Offers valid from Feb 28 to Mar 6

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    For those who have received a cheque from Checkout 51, was your name on the cheque? I signed up with my Facebook account, which uses my nickname and not real name. So I was just wondering if I should contact them and change the name on my account before requesting a cheque.

I've received three cheques from Checkout 51. Every time I reach the $20 mark I cash out. When you are ready to cash out a just hit Request a Cheque and and form will appear with the name section pre populated with the name you use on Facebook, however you can change it (which is what I did) and then you continue with your address. You get your cheque in a weeks time and each time you get an email that the cheque is sent. I've been getting the email usually a week after I request my cheques and find that the cheques are in the mail the next day or so.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    For those who have received a cheque from Checkout 51, was your name on the cheque? I signed up with my Facebook account, which uses my nickname and not real name. So I was just wondering if I should contact them and change the name on my account before requesting a cheque.
    I use a nickname on FB too and just requested my first cheque. Before completing, they will ask for your info and you can edit your name on C51, along with your address. So don't worry!

Thanks for the babybel tips guys.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was one 'coupon' per product per household. I would have bought 2 ketchups, if I had know you could claim two coupons.
    I have an Iphone and Ipod
    a2lloyd likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS has Glade Sense & Spray Refill for around $~6 but there's a glade B1G1 store coupon, you can get 2 for $~3 after C51 cashback.

Also at RCSS,
    Pringles $1.66
    Green Giant Valley Selections $2.50

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Actually if you're going to the RCSS in Ajax Ontario, the two pack Sense and Spray Refill is marked as the same price as the one pack. So I got 4 sense and sprays for about $3.79

Regular price = 2 X $6.79-B1G1-$3.00 from check out 51 = $3.79

The B1G1 was in the coupon zone and also right in front of the Glade aisle. I also picked it up on Saturday so I paid NO TAX

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    RCSS has Glade Sense & Spray Refill for around $~6 but there's a glade B1G1 store coupon, you can get 2 for $~3 after C51 cashback.

Also at RCSS,
    Pringles $1.66
    Green Giant Valley Selections $2.50

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information