User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Photocopying coupons what are we gonna do?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaraJadeC View Post
    Hear hear! When coupons are readily available online, stores shouldn't question how many items we wish to purchase with them.
    I know it sucks if you can only get few items. We all know that its ok to use printed coupons as long as it is not photo copied. And about the stores restricting how many items they allow to give, they have all the right to do that and we can't do anything about it because it's their store. we can just blame all those couponers that are using fraudulent coupons thats why the stores has so many restrictions now.
    Leigh-Anne likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaraJadeC View Post
    Hear hear! When coupons are readily available online, stores shouldn't question how many items we wish to purchase with them.
    All stores have the right to limit quantities. I think the issue they are referring to is that people are photocopying internet coupons, and actually some people are photocopying regular coupons. Believe me I've seen a few customers with this, one in particular is quite habitual. Some of these customers may not realize they can't do this, but the one lady......she is so blatant about it, she knows.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    As for what you can do, not much
    Using only one at a time helps. Find out which stores take printed (Walmart, SDM, Loblaws branded stores etc) and then find which is the friendliest for coupons and use them there.
    I agree,and find a nice friendly cashier who accepts multiples and is happy for you for saving money...then ask her when she regularly works...and shop then. i shop Walmart Friday mornings because of one cashier that makes me happy to shop there.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

..and the Greenworks coupons...aren't they awesome? The greenworks smells amazing...and the dishwash soap does not dry my hands like Palmolive does.
    I too would never photocopy. That's awful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information