User Tag List

Page 297 of 449 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Has anyone found any new coupons lately? I haven't been shopping much, but on 3 different occasions and 3 different stores, found nothing at all! So thought I ask
    The only new coupon I've found lately is the Buy 2 Ruffles or Tostitos and get free dip (tearpad coupon this year, the last 2 years its been a peelie) expires July 31, found at castleridge safeway
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tdjca View Post
    There isn't one yet. Closest is Airdrie or Okotoks but I saw a sign advertising for a No Frills job fair in Calgary so hoping one is coming soon. I emailed their head office and asked so hopefully will have an answer in a day or two.
    Just to let you all know RE: No Frills in Airdrie - They have limited coupon use to two (2) per transaction per household. They will not do separate transactions - they have a strict limit. There is a sign (just a 8 x 11 regular paper sign) when you enter the store on the flyer/memo board. Sometimes it is tucked under the other advertisements, but it is there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I think that you should all make a trip down to Save On Foods in Lethbridge to stack. I was there yesterday, and had a great stack! The cashier didn't know anything about stacking, but I had stopped at Customer Service and chatted with the lady there, and made sure that all was good before I shopped. I asked her to explain all the rules, as I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything correctly and within their guidelines. She had to come over and explain it to my cashier, and he wasn't too excited about the prospect of stacking. I made sure that I thanked him for doing it for me, and tried to make it as pleasant for him as possible. He kept telling me that this isn't the US and we can't coupon here like they do there, and reminded me that there is coupon laws here in Canada. I just smiled, and thanked him for his help! I ended up purchasing 3 Sensodyne Iso Active toothpaste reg 7.99 for just 0.50 each after stacking. They had Sunlight on BOGO, the first being $6.99. After stacking, I got both for $0.99, or $0.50 a bottle. I found another Smuckers syrup coupon there (I have more if anyone wants some), and they were already on sale for $1.00 off, so I got six bottles for $1.49 each. The only downside is that their prices are a little higher than other places for regular grocery shopping, but for stacking it is heaven! I walked out with $68.76 worth of product for $12.01, or a savings of 83%. Come for a road trip ladies!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats great, thanks for posting

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need CO-OP Stickers, and have P&G coupons that are going to expire. Is there anyone local that would like to trade? PM me please.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

reg: London drugs

I came across this website, but can't get the coupon to print...can anyone else give it a try? It just prints a blank page for me!!

http://walkoutawinner.ca/not_a_winne...ogena_9899.pdf

Also, how do you get the game card? I was shopping there on Sunday, but got no game card
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I seem to have tear-pad blindness. The only one I have ever found is the $3 Aveeno ones. I've only been doing this a month but it's a bummer to never be able to find them.
    That's my sob story for the day.

On the happy side, I had a FANTASTIC cashier at WM Westbrook. She had no problem with any of my coupons (inc'l 3 full price ones) and was a pleasure to deal with. I had $30 worth of coupons on a $40 total and she was great.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I came across this website, but can't get the coupon to print...can anyone else give it a try? It just prints a blank page for me!!

Also, how do you get the game card? I was shopping there on Sunday, but got no game card
    I got a game card in store after I purchased something. You need details off your receipt and a pin# from the game card; you can only print the coupon if you win it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Findme, the LD thing printed fine for me. What is it?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The cashier is supposed to give you one. I was there on Monday and they forgot to give me one. Head office said to take my receipt back and ask for one. You can also enter online without purchasing anything.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent is on for $1.99 at Giant Tiger, limit 4.

I was so thrilled to get it, until I got home and found out the Purex with Zout I picked up at LD with my $3 off coupon had a cracked lid and leaked all over my trunk. It's almost empty and my trunk is going to have to be shampooed.

I guess it's just one of those days.

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    I think that you should all make a trip down to Save On Foods in Lethbridge to stack. I was there yesterday, and had a great stack! The cashier didn't know anything about stacking, but I had stopped at Customer Service and chatted with the lady there, and made sure that all was good before I shopped. I asked her to explain all the rules, as I wanted to make sure that I was doing everything correctly and within their guidelines. She had to come over and explain it to my cashier, and he wasn't too excited about the prospect of stacking. I made sure that I thanked him for doing it for me, and tried to make it as pleasant for him as possible. He kept telling me that this isn't the US and we can't coupon here like they do there, and reminded me that there is coupon laws here in Canada. I just smiled, and thanked him for his help! I ended up purchasing 3 Sensodyne Iso Active toothpaste reg 7.99 for just 0.50 each after stacking. They had Sunlight on BOGO, the first being $6.99. After stacking, I got both for $0.99, or $0.50 a bottle. I found another Smuckers syrup coupon there (I have more if anyone wants some), and they were already on sale for $1.00 off, so I got six bottles for $1.49 each. The only downside is that their prices are a little higher than other places for regular grocery shopping, but for stacking it is heaven! I walked out with $68.76 worth of product for $12.01, or a savings of 83%. Come for a road trip ladies!!!!!
    Can hardly wait until they come to Calgary! Kudos to you for keeping your cool with the cashier - I don't think I would have been as kind or patient as you were!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    LOVE Denise!!! She's one of my faves Super friendly and easy going

That is the one I go to and I don't think I have ever got Denise. I usually get Lorry-Ann

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KMammy View Post
    I seem to have tear-pad blindness. The only one I have ever found is the $3 Aveeno ones. I've only been doing this a month but it's a bummer to never be able to find them.
    That's my sob story for the day.

On the happy side, I had a FANTASTIC cashier at WM Westbrook. She had no problem with any of my coupons (inc'l 3 full price ones) and was a pleasure to deal with. I had $30 worth of coupons on a $40 total and she was great.

I think you need to just look harder. The Westbrook Safeway usually has lots of coupons. The other day I found armstrong cheese coupons, bicks, cascades, Pataks, tostito/ruffles, hellmans mayo, adams peanut butter.. there were some more too, but thats all I can remember off the top of my head. I like going with my 5 year old, she's a good coupon spotter :D

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good to know, thanks andromedarl.

I am going to have to pull up my socks and get searching! I have 2 safeways by my house and can always make a trip to Westbrook when I visit my 'rents who live downtown.

I imagine it's one of those things I'll get used to. I get so excited when I see something on the shelves, but it's usually just info flyers.

Thread Information