User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By logansmom123
  • 1 Post By MTLcouponer
  • 1 Post By Colsgirl

Thread: Sketchers Astro promo - Astro can release codes if you enter more than 6 on 1 account

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So, I posted this under the main astro/sketchers thread but since that post is already 4 pages back I thought I should post a new thread in case there is anyone who finds themselves in this same situation.

I had entered 12 pins under 1 account thinking that I could order 1 pair of men's shoes and 1 pair of women's shoes - ie. one pair per each person in the household. Of course, after doing this I learned that nope, it was 1 pair per account. I saw on the main thread that this has happened to other people and Astro previously said there was nothing to do about it.

Well, I figured it didn't hurt to try asking and they actually said yes, they could help!! woo hoo!! They were able to release the last 6 pins I had entered so I could enter them on another account for a pair of shoes!! woo hoo!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

That's interesting, because when I emailed them about my one lost code, they said they couldn't help me because it had been used as an entry into the contest.
    ericaraina likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thanks for sharing as alot of people have done that. Hope you enjoy your shoes

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I am just waiting for them to release my second set. I redeemed for a pair for my mom, then realized it was i pair per household.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

so you guys are ordering more than one pair per address? but different email account?

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I was ordering for my mom, who doesn't live with me but has her own email address. I thought I would do it as a favour because she is not good with computers at all but then quickly realized after I had put the pins in my account that it was one per household. The fine print.......perhaps it's time for glasses. lol

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    so you guys are ordering more than one pair per address? but different email account?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Ditto...I was ordering for my mom (different address) and entered into my email account...I phone Astro and it took several weeks but they released the codes to be used in my moms new account. Now we both get shoes!!

way to go Astro! great customer service.
    J

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post

Yep, when I contacted astro, they said this:

"The system won't let your husband enter 12 pin codes because as per the rules and regulations, it is one pair per person, per household. In order to order a pair for yourself you must create a separate account for yourself. We will release the last 6 pin codes your husband entered and notify you when we do so, so that you may enter them under a separate account. Have a great day!"

So it would seem that you can order more than one pair to an address but you must use a different email address/account for each pair.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by logansmom123 View Post

Yep, when I contacted astro, they said this:

"The system won't let your husband enter 12 pin codes because as per the rules and regulations, it is one pair per person, per household. In order to order a pair for yourself you must create a separate account for yourself. We will release the last 6 pin codes your husband entered and notify you when we do so, so that you may enter them under a separate account. Have a great day!"

So it would seem that you can order more than one pair to an address but you must use a different email address/account for each pair.
    I am one of the people I was told that there was nothing that can be done. I have just contacted them again to see if they will do it (now i know they can!!). I hope I get a positive outcome!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes it looks like I will get success - so if you were told there is nothing they can do, try again. See my reply from Astro below:

"Thanks for your message. We are currently looking into this and will notify you once the pins are released.
    Thanks and have a great day!"
    hcao likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Thread Information