User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Was hoping that there would be a few locals that would like to get together once a week for coffee & to swap coupons, trade stories, give and receive tips... what better way for ALL of us to HELP EACH OTHER save some money. If your interested PM me. I was hoping to have this put together for mid June. Also if your interested please let me know what day(s) would work best for you including possible times. We could do this at a local coffee shop, someones house or look into possibly getting use of a school gym, library...

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

would this be in addition to the swaps we already have.. or instead of. weekends (Sunday afternoons) are best for me. however im flexible.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I hope we still keep the once a month/every 6 wks too! I missed the last one as it was a Saturday, and was hoping to catch one on a Sunday next time...
    I'll keep watching the thread!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

We usually meet once a month but weekly would be good too.. Evenings and weekends are best for me. Dh is home to take care of all the rug rats i have lol

Ontario Newbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just started couponing but I'm in if you'll have me! I'm in Strathroy, and pretty flexible on times.

Open an ING DIRECT account with my Orange Key 35899105S1 and get a $25 bonus!
    Also, here's my silly blog.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

K So I'd like to get in on this. Done at 6pm but am not to keen on the coffee shop thing. Last time we got together there were so many binders going around it was fun/messy all at the same time. As for Venue............. Not sure if Mrs. Sunshine can get her hall but I also have a community center in the center of my townhouse complex. but we are on opposite ends of the city.Let me know.

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

thanks for responding... actually my opinion as well but thought some ppl might be leary of meeting at someones house... regarding your commuity center hall that sounds amazing... I would have NO trouble travelling to you. I have actually got a few responses to my post to go through but it looks like this may be somethign that we can for sure get started mid June... looking forward to getting together with some locals.

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

as for the regular meetings ... I honestly didn't know about them but would also love to get in on them... this would be over and above that as I would never want to take a good thing away from ppl. Regarding locations "Squark" had mentioned a possible commuity centre hall at her townhouse complex.. does anyone else have a better idea for location... regarding days again I need to know what day of the week seems to work best for most... myself I am a casual employee at the hospital so my shifts are all over the place but if I knew what day was best I would do whatever possible to switch shifts to be available... Evenings work best for me as to ensure my hubby is home with the kids -- BTW quick ? (probably dumb but I have to know....) what does "DH"... mean I keep hearing all these terms in forum blogs even on my other site I frequent "londonmoms.ca" --thanks again EVERYONE for getting back to me so promptly.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Im sure Squark wouldn't mind holding something at his centre .. or we could meet at your place.. weekends are best for me driving wise. or if its a week night. i can try to hitch a ride..as Dh(Dear Husband) . doesnt' get home til 7.. im up for whatever is set up.. as for my hall. i can rent it out again.. however. as it does cost me $10 each time. if no one minds putting in a loonie each to help cover the cost.. i have no issues renting

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

well I myself have no prob putting in $ for the hall... as for my house I live in a very small townhouse with my DH (thanks for letting me know what that means), our 10yr old, 5yr old, 3yr old and most evenings and on ALL weekends we have my 18yr old with my 2 grand daughters (4yrs old and 7months old) so there prob wouldn't be much quiet time here not to mention I would LOVE to get away from my home and family (love them but sometimes just need a break LOL) even if for a short time .... I usually work ALMOST every weekend at the hospital -- but if I knew in advance the day we are planning for I will do whatever I can to switch my shift.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

If we go up to Shawn's I can pick you up if you need a ride!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Im sure Squark wouldn't mind holding something at his centre .. or we could meet at your place.. weekends are best for me driving wise. or if its a week night. i can try to hitch a ride..as Dh(Dear Husband) . doesnt' get home til 7.. im up for whatever is set up.. as for my hall. i can rent it out again.. however. as it does cost me $10 each time. if no one minds putting in a loonie each to help cover the cost.. i have no issues renting

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I up for whenever, let me know!
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

sounds good everyone ... as stated I was hoping to get our first one set up for Mid June (somewhere between June 13-25) we just all need to determine if during the week (evenings prefered) or a weekend is better for most --and of course lastly we need to make a deffinite decision about the location... I am open to ANY location. Please let me know your ideas

thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I'd be up for a sunday, or even a saturday but sunday prefered. only issue is the only sunday between your days is fathers day. My wife also asked what about friday night. I could do it for say 7pm and as for location my wife does the booking for the hall so I can pretty much get it as long as it isn't prebooked.

Let me know. I am game for pretty much anything. I live in white oaks for those that don't know

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

ok Squark thanks again for the option of your community centre hall... Friday nights for me is fine.. so we have te options of June 17 or June 24... how do those dates work for others or as Squark mentioned Sat or Sun (Sun preferred) so let me know everyone so we can get this plan in action... so looking forward to this.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information