User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Declans Mom

Thread: spending some sdm points and my $30 GC from last weekends SYP event

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So on sunday morning I had my coupon mojo going after redeeming 95000 points at SDM on Sat morning- figured I'd use up my 30ish dollars worth of points I had left on my card in combo with the $30 GC I'd earned (plus I used a $50 GC to pay for the taxes on my redemption so I could earn extra points and with the 15ish dollar balance left it was just burning a hole in my wallet ) I went to a different SDM which I had scoped out some good clearance deals at on Friday night- so off I went to spend all my GC's and points on Sunday flyer deals in combination with all the vibs for baby products that were now on sale plus a few I spotted in the clearance I always prefer to use my vibs or any printable when I'm doing a regular shop, then you don't have to worry about picky cashiers and or not having your points not show up at later date etc.

Here's what i bought

2x pampers wipes 5 refill boxes @$10.99 each (2000vib bps)
    1x huggies wipes 5 refill box @$10.99 (1500vib bps)
    2x huggies diapers @$8.99 each (5000vib bps)
    2x pampers easy ups @$10.99 each minus $4 coupon (3000vib bps)
    1x pullups @$10.99 (3000vib bps)
    1x greenworks wipes @$1.99 minus $1 coupon
    2x paper towels @$2.99
    1x tampax @$2.99 minus $2 manager special coupon

used my $30 GC
    asked to redeem 22000 points for $30 off my bill and NOPE till wouldn't let cashier do it!!! darn well i figured screw it i was on such a high after collecting all the vib points and my kids were getting ancy so I used my $15.38 balance off my GC and paid the rest on my SDM RBC debit card which was $37.13 (things don't always go according to plan i guess but hey i'll save the points for later date)

Got to my car and realized they had charged me $15.99 for pullups so went back in to SCOP- cashier was saying no prob but i think she did it wrong because she gave my back the $15.99 plus tax and then said take the pullups for free.... think should have charged me the .99 cents but after a 20 minute wait with 2 kids i wasn't gonna argue

Got home to and took out reciept to try and figure out what the cashier SHOULD have charged me just because I'm anal like that and realized she didn't charge me for 1 pack of easyups nor did she ring in the papertowel.... WTH!! Everything was up on the counter and bagged so not sure how she missed those 3 things....I know a lot of people may have gone back and returned the items but I have been over charged soooo many times I figured this was a bonus??

At any rate my $37.13 turned into just over $20 OOP after my SCOP

total points 15320
    total OOP about $20
    bonus free stuff easy ups and paper towel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Huggies, Pampers, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    rish, Shelley17 and oscarandme like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

soooo wish that i had coupons for these products but just chance timing that my binder is empty in the baby section!!

Thread Information