User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: webperspective removed paypal reared option?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone using webperspective having the same issue? paypal option is disappeared from my redeem points option.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    http://legerweb.com/UDKK7
    INSTAGC: Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I have written them about this, no reply.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quemortal View Post
    Yes, I have written them about this, no reply.
    You won't get a reply. I've written them about missing points with no reply and they recently deleted my account for absolutely no reason. 6 emails later and still no reply.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Hm they have gone downhill then. I wrote them about missing points (albeit it took two e-mails) and they *eventually* credited them. That was some time last summer. I'm not liking this no PayPal option. Maybe I'll cash out for Air Miles and stop using the site, or use it much less.
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I've always had issues getting paid for surveys, but they were usually settled in an "untimely" manner. Removing the Paypal option from the rewards without informing its members is bush league. I've sent them an email but they usually take a month or more to get answered....lets give their facebook page a try & see what they have to say there? I will use my points & leave them if they do not re offer Paypal..

P.S. It still state on their registration page to "earn great prizes like Paypal"
    Last edited by rock; Wed, Mar 13th, 2013 at 09:32 AM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Oh no! that sucks!!! I guess I will have to redeem for airmiles...
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

so unfair without warning. i don't collect air miles. Guess i will be stuck with cashing out for a chapters card/movie pass or something.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

got this email after complaining about it,fastest email i ever got from web perspectives back,i've had to write them seveal times before getting a reply when my account wasn't working,here it is:

Dear Web Perspectives member,
    This email is to answer your recent enquiry regarding the impossibility to redeem your points with Paypal.
    Since March 15th Paypal has been removed until further notice whilst we look to improve the way in which our panellists redeem rewards.
    We do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused, if this email didn’t answer your question please write back to us and we will look into your matter in more details.
    Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation

Kind regards,
    Jennifer White
    The Web Perspectives Team

So hopefully it will be back with any luck.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    got this email after complaining about it,fastest email i ever got from web perspectives back,i've had to write them seveal times before getting a reply when my account wasn't working,here it is:

Dear Web Perspectives member,
    This email is to answer your recent enquiry regarding the impossibility to redeem your points with Paypal.
    Since March 15th Paypal has been removed until further notice whilst we look to improve the way in which our panellists redeem rewards.
    We do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused, if this email didn’t answer your question please write back to us and we will look into your matter in more details.
    Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation

Kind regards,
    Jennifer White
    The Web Perspectives Team

So hopefully it will be back with any luck.
    sigh... aren't they supposed to email to all the members about the changes in advance instead!?
    Koolaid and Gazpache like this.
    http://legerweb.com/UDKK7
    INSTAGC: Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i know,mentioned that in the e-mail, guess they didn't say much about that part. If anything i don't see why they would remove paypal unless they were going to add something else right? Nobody hardly does actual "cheques" anymore,everyone switches to paypal except for a select few websites (leger web,pinecone etc....even ispos you have to cash out a high amount now i think) so i am pretty worried but crossing my fingers about this one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think they need to answer at least (1) if paypal will come back as reward option (2) if yes, then when will it come back
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i replied to the email and asked if it will be back but someone else will probably get a reply before me this time...think i got lucky with the instant reply,lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Grrrrrrr. I completed a week long panel survey at the end of January and was told in an email that the compensation would be $150 paid through web perspectives. When the points finally came through in march all I can redeem for is gift cards. If I opt for air miles it is half the value since 95 am are $10 and 100 wp points are 50 am. I am pretty ticked off - the survey had a lot of assignments and took a lot of time. I have written an email but from the sounds of it I won't be hearing from them any time soon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

With Paypal you knew exactly what you were earning per survey. as you say Airmiles is 1/2 Paypal value. Bad business not to advise us before hand. I have not nor will complete any surveys for them since until I know what's going on. I have a couple thousand points & don't want any of the rewards they offer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    With Paypal you knew exactly what you were earning per survey. as you say Airmiles is 1/2 Paypal value. Bad business not to advise us before hand. I have not nor will complete any surveys for them since until I know what's going on. I have a couple thousand points & don't want any of the rewards they offer.
    Right now they dont have even airmiles. I tried to redeem for airmiles and I couldnt. I got a message that airmiles is not working now and to try again in 1-2 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information