User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Abortion

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I am pregnant and looking at abortions in fact i have one scheduled for the 25th. How do you guys feel about them and why?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am completely against them unless you were raped! I have 3 beautiful babies and could not imagine my life without them. If you didnt want a baby you should have been more careful!
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm sorry, but you're not going to find an answer here. All this thread will start is a polarizing debate on a very touchy subject. It most likely will get nasty very quickly.
    anisa, abbasgirl, aussie and 21 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ya very true I can already picture how sour this conversation will turn. It is an extreme topic. Sorry I posted first reply, dumb move on my part. Just had to get it out. Good Luck!
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you need to talk, feel free to pm me, but this thread will get real nasty real quick.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

idonovan, whatever anyone else's opinion is, I know nobody gets abortions for fun. For whatever reason you're having one, whether it be rape, severe deformations of the baby that would never allow it to live a normal or pain-free life, or simply not having the ability/desire to have a child or children, I wish you luck. The decision to get an abortion is never an easy one and I hope everything works out for you.

My personal opinion on the matter is simply that if you don't support abortions, you shouldn't have one. I do not believe people who abort a fetus are monsters or murderers and the only time I'd ever "tsk" at somebody having an abortion is if they're having abortions instead of using birth control.

While I'm sure when I have children the thought of having aborted any of them would horrify me, but even then I will never judge anyone else on their choices. I believe abortion should remain legal and accessible for any woman regardless of her reasons for getting one.
    linnyeg, aussie, Lynn49 and 12 others like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i hope i dont start anything sour just wondering what people belive as i know its touchy

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think what we need to focus on at the moment is WHY do you feel the need to abort my dear? Would a baby be the "worst" thing to ever happen to you right now? Is there some strong reason why you feel the need to do this?
    You certainly must have a lot of very conflicting emotions right now.

I have known friends/people that have had an abortion. . .one was actually from rape. The unfortunate part was, it still did psychological damage. It's not a light decision to make by any means (not that you are of course)
    I guess you could say I'm concerned for you both. If you'd like to talk about it, feel free to pm me.

ANother thing I'd like to add, is it's no one right to judge. . .since we are all imperfect humans. . .it's between ourselves and our Creator.

BUT I also believe there are kind and warmhearted people on this forum on BOTH sides of this issue. . .so let's be dignified on the subject.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

baby would actually be the worst thing to happen as not only would my body due to medical issues have issues holding the baby after the 3ed trimester but im an unemployed student who lives with a bf on assisted income.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I honestly don't think this should be here - but seeing as how you did post this my advice is DO WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART

I am a single mom of 2 beautiful boys and I couldn't imagine a day without them now although that is not how I felt when I was pregnant.

No one of us can tell you what to do, you alone have to make that decision and do what is best for your situation

BEST OF LUCK!!

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    baby would actually be the worst thing to happen as not only would my body due to medical issues have issues holding the baby after the 3ed trimester but im an unemployed student who lives with a bf on assisted income.
    Well, that is a serious issue, but there are many MANY people that would gladly pay your medical costs if you would place your baby for adoption. Perhaps that would work out for the best of all?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If there is a medical risk to you. Then maybe abortion is neccessary.
    anisa likes this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thankful I never have to make this choice, bless you Miss whatever you do.
    GoJays, Chantel and saddlebag like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you really feel you have to advertise this subject on the internet.. then you should be talking to people closer to you and your situation...

Internet people shouldn't be dragged into your on-going drama. Unless you thrive on the drama you are creating...
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Wed, Mar 13th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

not trying for drama simply looking for advise from all angles if i had people i can talk to closer i would.... i have nobody aside from one friend and the bf who would understand.. a lot has changed in my life and i need peoples advise and ppl to talk to even and i dont fully have thaat at the moment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information