User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Google Adsense Help! New Thread title!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the blog looks cute! But yes, content is king!

You'd probably need about 100,000 view a month minimum to make a living off google adwords. I made about $200,000 from 2004 - 2010 off one my sites before I sold it, dedication is the key!

Yahoo!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandygeering View Post
    totally pulling my hair out right now!!! Purchased hosting through hostpapa.ca and tried buying my domain through blogger. my computer froze restarted now I cant complete my domain order because it says I alreay have an order on that domain. registered my blogspot.ca site with hostpapa before I bought my domain so now Im just sooooooo confused! Ugh going bald and going to cry spent like 200 bucks in 5 mins to buy my damn blog! Ahhhhhhhhh
    Contact them and ask - they can probably combine the order
    Once you buy the domain name and hosting, it can take 24-48 hours for it to go through and they will email you details on how to set it up
    mandygeering likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorsFan View Post
    It's not like the person looking at your blog counts it to the exact amount but they probably have a minimum number of blogs that they require a blogger to post before it can be approved. Also, try to improve the design a bit....the better it look, the better your chances are...it's not like the design is only thing they look at but every little bit counts.

Hope it helps and hope you get approved soon and I must admit 1000 page views in a month is quite amazing
    Thank you very much! Im def trying to get my design own but juggling 3 kids and blog is alot to fit into one day! lol
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information