User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

So from the replies here, it looks like the bonus AM promo works the same way as Shoppers- (total BEFORE coupons must be $50?

Looks like you can even count FPCs in this amount, and boy do I hope that holds true!
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post
    So from the replies here, it looks like the bonus AM promo works the same way as Shoppers- (total BEFORE coupons must be $50?

Looks like you can even count FPCs in this amount, and boy do I hope that holds true!
    I did this in December and I did get the 100 Air Miles even though I spent roughly $20. I used plenty of FPCs too As long as the rules haven't changed since then, FPCs should be just fine. I plan on going to Rexall in a few hours and I will report back whether my receipt shows the 100 bonus miles
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I have also had success with FPCs and bonus AMs at Rexall in the past. However, the last time I didn't realize until I got home that my FPCs only added up to $46 instead of the $50 I needed... I plan to make sure that doesn't happen again this time!!! I'm going tomorrow so if anyone has success tonight, can you let us know?
    Last edited by fayemercier; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I'm also going over soon!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i could not find enough FPC to do the shop over $50. I think most of the stuff are much more expensive than others store
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Just got back! Spent $33 (+tax, groan) after coupons which included 1 FPC. Got the 100 AM right on the receipt along with a 5 AM product bonus and 3 regular AM.

So it's funny that the regular AM are reduced to the post-coupon total spending but the bonus counted on the pre-coupon total.

In any case I am thrilled!
    Kate

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I went today. I spend $22 after coupons and receipt shows 100 bonus airmiles and 1 regular airmile. It has always worked using FPC's and coupons to lower my oop amount. Happy Shopping!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I just got back I spent 50.02 before tax and coupons and 19.57 after coupons and before tax ($23.53 after tax). I got the 100 Air miles (+1). Plus, I will be sending this off for the Lysol No Touch rebate so I'll get $14.99 back (it was $15.99 but the rebate only covers up to $14.99) So I basically only paid for the milk ($4.29 x 2) Assuming, of course, that my rebate actually makes it to them by June 30 Please, Canada Post, can you deliver this before you strike

This will all vary by store, of course, but if anyone in Windsor is going to the Ouellette Rexall, these are the items my mom and I had FPCs for and their prices:
    Lysol No Touch 15.99
    Crest Pro Health 125 ml 2.50
    Vector cereal 5.49 - only had 2 and my mom and I each grabbed one, hope they restock They had the Renee's coupons so they must be old boxes!
    Eggos 2.79
    Michelina's 2.69
    Sense&Spray 9.99
    Corn Flakes 4.29
    Mars bars 0.99
    Quaker bars 1.99

Cottonelle tubs were all sold out at my location but they do carry them.
    No Life cereal.
    They did have Quaker Brown Sugar but it was more than the max price on the FPC by roughly $1 (only one box on shelf)
    No Air Wick Odour Detect
    They had Stouffer's entrees (~$4) but not Bistros, Saute Sensations or Easy Express
    No Asana yogurt
    They had Tropicana juices (100% Juice Cranberry and Orange Pure Premium) 1.89 L but they were priced $0.70 more than the max ($4.99 vs 4.29)
    No Oasis Flavur drinks
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 11:05 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I'm really confused. I just got back and I bought 3 multibionta vitamins and an airwick thing. The total before taxes and before coupons was over $60. After he took the FPCs off I paid $5, but I didn't get ANY air miles. My receipt doesn't even show any acknowledgment of the air miles card having been scanned. But he said he scanned it. If you got no air miles, but your card was scanned would you see "Air Miles: 0" somewhere like metro? They have my FPCs now so I guess if I should have gotten the 100 AM there's no way to fix it... unless maybe contacting head office would help?
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    I'm really confused. I just got back and I bought 3 multibionta vitamins and an airwick thing. The total before taxes and before coupons was over $60. After he took the FPCs off I paid $5, but I didn't get ANY air miles. My receipt doesn't even show any acknowledgment of the air miles card having been scanned. But he said he scanned it. If you got no air miles, but your card was scanned would you see "Air Miles: 0" somewhere like metro? They have my FPCs now so I guess if I should have gotten the 100 AM there's no way to fix it... unless maybe contacting head office would help?
    Oh dear that doesn't sound good. I've always had my AM card register but if you don't see the bottom of the receipt where the AM are listed I do think you have missed out. I would suggest checking to see if they have a customer service line you can call, perhaps they will adjust it for you.
    Kate

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    Just checked a Rexall receipt and even though I earned 0 Airmiels, it showed my Airmiles collector number, the Regular AMRM, Product AMRM, Bonus AMRM and Total Today. All four amounts showed as 0.

He didn't scan your card.

I would call PharmaPlus to get your Airmiles. They should be able to check your receipt if you give them the info!!

And if they don't clear things up, I would call Airmiles directly, I have had the best customer service from them and they are very good at clearing up problems.

baggypants

Editted to add: The store can also add your airmiles manually at the store. It takes them some time because they have to do it in increments rather then the whole amount or they may fill out a form to add them in. This may be the best bet because it was their fault!!

Good luck...let us know what happens!!
    Last edited by baggypants; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Awe crap. I asked him right afterwards and he said he had scanned it. So I left thinking that perhaps we didn't actually get the points if we used coupons. I am going to go back tomorrow and hopefully they can fix it... and don't just try to say that I must not have had my card with me. I'm so disappointed. I only redeemed the FPC's at Rexall for this event. Otherwise I'd have done it at Zellers and got HBC points.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Planning to go tomorrow and use up all the FPCs......will post here once I am back

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

does anyone have an idea which are th Food Rexalls which stock cereals in Toronto?
    I have bought an android tablet, its cover+stand, textbooks from amazon using search and wins
    Join swagbucks

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

FYI- Did you know that you get the bonus 100 air miles buy purchasing a $50 gift card first??? Did it and have 200 airmiles to show for it! Thanks to the nice cashier who told me about it. It was a good day at Rexall

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information