User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: FLYER Canadian Tire March 15-21 + Scratchcard promo

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

LOL!! I just have to say how hilarious it is to read comments that say the DearHusbands are not happy/amused at having to go to CanTire tomorrow!

It's the exact same thing in my family, my mom and I get super excited for every scratchcard event and my dad gets super pissed off!!

(
    BTW, if someone lives in the GTA and needs scratchcards i have lots to trade! Just PM me!!)
    Last edited by ritavelveeta; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Code for the 10.00?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

How does one person attain 2000 scratch cards??? That just boggles my mind and to do the tape method 2000 times. Dang that's a lot of time and work.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So 2000 people didnt get there scratch cards!?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    So 2000 people didnt get there scratch cards!?
    And Canadian Tire will stop the promo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    do you all fill in the back of the scratch card when you bring it in?
    Only the $5000 winners need to fill that in although some cashiers in the past have told me to fill it in and I show them what it says on the back of the card.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethjohn2005 View Post
    managed to pick 20 of the cards from blue bin, My husband is not so happy , have 3 stores close to us , so not a problem to use them
    I am using one card otomorrow morning. Just one because I don't have time to go around the city tomorrow. It is DH's birthday and I will use it to buy him an extra birthday gift while he is sleeping in lol. He would not be happy either if he had to drive around
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Can anybody tell me how to do the trick of the tape on the card?

Thanks
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

When I parked at CT today, the van beside me was absolutly full of flyers that had been looked through. Piled high enough that I could see them through the window, on the floor and in the seats. It was a mess in there. I couldnt help myself but to peak in further. I couldnt believe my eyes. Tons of flyers and CT shopping bags.
    While I was in the store I came across a man that obviously thought he owned the aisle with his buggy and swinging his coat around. Next aisle a teenager almost mowed me down.
    I finished my shopping and low and behold, the same man and a few more kids were back in the van. Not sure how they even fit inside, they must of been sitting on top of all the papers. The man had a stack of scratch tickets about 2 inches thick on his lap. I looked in and gave the evil eye, and he tried to hide them. LOL
    It just looked so incredibly greedy, and add to the fact that they were rude shoppers on top of that.
    So Im thinking a ton of local people didnt get their flyers this week.
    Sunraven and thriftygranny like this.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was able to get 5 cards. I picked up a new garbage can and some storage baskets. I would have spent more time trying to get more cards if it was a 2 day event, but I'm not about to torture the husband and kids by going in and out all day long!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have been allowed to use coupons with the scratch cards? It does say they cant be combined with any other offer or discount.

I was able to use coupons with my transactions, but I guess that depends on the store.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blizz_27 View Post
    I was able to use coupons with my transactions, but I guess that depends on the store.
    I wasn't allowed to use coupons at the store I went to. Cashier said, it's either the coupons or the scratch card. I choose the scratch card and told her I didn't want to purchase the items that I had the coupons for. I had just added them anyway just in case I had a $10 card, but only had a $5.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivycottage View Post
    I wasn't allowed to use coupons at the store I went to. Cashier said, it's either the coupons or the scratch card. I choose the scratch card and told her I didn't want to purchase the items that I had the coupons for. I had just added them anyway just in case I had a $10 card, but only had a $5.
    I bought an item over $5.00 that I didn't have a coupon used the scratch card on and I used a coupon on another item in separate transactions no problem.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information