User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: $1 Dessert Bites - $2 coupons = Overage

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsup View Post
    And this is why wallyworld gives couponers a hard time. Smart Source only allows two prints per account. Im surprised you were allowed that many in one purchase.
    My Walmart never gives me a hard time. The ladies there think its great how I can save so much money lol. Smartsource just goes by the 2 per computer print so if you have more than one computer, that really comes in handy. Each one has a specific code on them and I have 4 computers in my home so I usually have at least 8 of the same type coupon comes in handy when you really need something and you can get it next to nothing with coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    Don't have printer at home, always can't print the good value ones. With java enabled printing, I thought one usually could print max 2 copies or something. Just wondering how to max print this type of coupon?

The Smartsource software limits ALL coupons to two prints per computer, People usually just jump between computers to print more. Usually those types of coupons have a unique identifier on them (single use barcode or serial #). However, in this case, there is no unique identifier. If people can manage to print more, they'll print wildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsup View Post
    And this is why wallyworld gives couponers a hard time. Smart Source only allows two prints per account. Im surprised you were allowed that many in one purchase.

And, Incidentally, I've never had Walmart deny me the use of coupons repeatedly. I spent about an hour last summer getting one-at-time Nestea Iced Tea 12-packs because in each pack was a free coupon for another 12-pack. I only paid for one pack, went to the car, cut out the coupon, returned to the store, redeemed the coupon for another pack... (rinse) repeat. I got a few smiles and chuckles from the staff who enjoyed my strategy, but not once was I refused. And why would they?

Even in this case. a.) They staff don't necessarily know the limits to printing online coupons. b.) Even if they did, the staff don't paid enough to be concerned. AND C.) even if they did, again, these are manufacturer's coupons. Walmart gets reimbursed for the coupons regardless how many are redeemed.
    thriftymom75 and jezz like this.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks guys, it make sense for max reproduction if no unique number. So, if you only have one facebook account, you will be able to print through multiple PC?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've got access to 5 PCs and was able to print 2 from each PC, for a total of 10 coupons. So yes.

Incidentally, I redeemed all 10 coupons I printed today.

WALMART did not have the candy for less than the regular price of $3.48 So I ventured to Shopper's Drug Mart and scored them for $1.49 each (thanks to jaxflower for the tip), They reduced the coupon to match the price (so no overage) but free candy is free candy.

There are 2 SDM's where I live. Oddly enough, the prices were different. The first store had them for $1.49 (two flavours) although the shelf tag read $2.99 ... and the second store I visited (holding out for different flavours) had them for $2.29 (Shelf tag $3.99)... so they were even priced incorrectly in both cases.

Unfortunately I had to pay out .29c apeiece for the ones I got at the 2nd store, but that's still a bargain, and I wasn't travelling back to the original store.

So SDM's price may vary as well.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sun, Mar 17th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went to my walmart today and the 2 flavors that were on sale for $1 were gone, only had the reg priced ones on the shelf....

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

went to walmart and they only had them at regular price but found them at GT for $1.75 so i got overage there instead!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I found the Strawberry Shortcake and the Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake at Walmart today for $1.50.
    jezz likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Found them....finally for $1! Woohoo...diet starts tomorrow!

j
    MrsMer likes this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I bought 2 at SDM for $1.49 and the cashier took the whole $2.00 off.The 2 Walmarts i went to did have any
    innaor likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

maybe my walmart doesnt have them
    maybe im blind
    i cant find them!!
    mumlovesadeal likes this.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I keep forgetting to check if we have them here.. better print some before heading out tomorrow

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Went to Walmart last night with my two coupons and there are lots there.... lucky for me the other couponers mustn't have gone in yesterday. Most deals and shelf cleared before I get there

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Can you kindly tell me if you can, that in its ingredient are gelatin or rennit (can't use food with them) if not then I will print out and try to look at my walmart otherwise don't want to waste my ink. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krrosell View Post
    Went to Walmart last night with my two coupons and there are lots there.... lucky for me the other couponers mustn't have gone in yesterday. Most deals and shelf cleared before I get there
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to try them

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Just wondering, when you guys print it out this particular coupon, don't you have unique pin id and offer number?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information