User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Another Canadian Tire Scratch Card Event next weekend - 3 days

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cannot see the Cards being given out at the cashier level... The whole Idea behind the Promo is to get the scratch Card in the hands of the consumer with the chance and Incentive to going to the store for something they see in the flyer and/or been thinking of buying, also givng them the chance to WIN the big $5000 Rare Mystery Card! ... Giving them out the the Cash is not going to Market it to bring new People into the store, it will merely Give shoppers who are already in the store a discount on Purchases they were already going to make at full Sale/Price.
    Finger's are crossed they come in the flyers!!

Quote Originally Posted by shelleyann7 View Post
    I was told there's a 3-day scratch card event as well. Sadly, according to my source, the cards will not come out in the flyers, but will be given out when you get to the cash, with a qualifing purchase of $5. Would hate to spend $5 to get a pine tree air freshner, or a box of 3 chocolates, let's hope either my source is wrong, or the prizes are worth spending $5 or more.... plus tax.
    costybex, PurpleBunny89 and tccl21 like this.
    Contest, Coupon & Deal Lover!
    www.TakeItOffCanada.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I did see a store handing out scratch card at the register. Thought that was unusual but also went to another CT and they didn't had any.

Glad to see another event, can't wait to see what will be the promo. I was able to get all on my WL but could have gotten more. In all I saved 105.54 yesterday, my oop was 38.55, got 0.70 CT money, will get 1.50 in can refund for recycling and I got products that had coupons too for 34$ so the ''net oop'' was 2.35.

Never thought of buying coffee at CT, they have K-Cups? I could build a little stack for my ma. She would be happy. Need more lavender fleecy too.
    Last edited by cbou; Sun, Mar 17th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Its the $5 one again!!! DH went to the cashier with 3 cards, and the silly cashier scratched all 3, and then told him he can only use 1 card! Grrrrrrrrr. so we went to customer service telling them what happened and she gave us 2 new cards.... Dated for next weekend!
    If you type out what it says or send me a pick, I'll translate it.
    free*is*best and Binky5 like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I live in QC and our cards always have English and French on them so I would be surprised if the card was French only....
    2010ontest likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Its the $5 one again!!! DH went to the cashier with 3 cards, and the silly cashier scratched all 3, and then told him he can only use 1 card! Grrrrrrrrr. so we went to customer service telling them what happened and she gave us 2 new cards.... Dated for next weekend!
    Is it the same card with 5.00, 10.00 and 5,000 one ? That would be Awesome Thanks soooo much for posting

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a T-fal non-stick frying pan for $9.99 minus the $5 coupon. Normally, it said it sold for $49.99, which is a total ripoff, but for $4.99 it was a reasonable price.
    It was a 10" frying pan (26cm).
    cbou, Judyhill and kristeven like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Could you take a picture or scan the cards and upload them here please?

Thank you

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im not sure what the fine print says.... the 2 cards are in the car.... and they are in french....
    They handed out scratch cards for next weekend, this weekend, as compensation for a cashier scratching more than one of your cards... and they are written only in french in New Brunswick... and you weren't able to decipher any of the prizes when you presumably looked at it??? weird
    blizz_27 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Holy cow...I went yesterday and it was like a ZOO in there. I needed garbage bags so I picked some up for free + tax. Whoop! I'm happy!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Im not sure what the fine print says.... the 2 cards are in the car.... and they are in french....
    If your Canadian Tire cards are french ONLY I'd love it if you could scan them here just so I can print it, frame it and mail it to the OLF Name:  smiley-laughing001.gif
Views: 826
Size:  972 Bytes
    Insane, ericaraina, cbou and 2 others like this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Oh man not sure if DH would be willing to be dragged around for 3 days so soon after having just one day of being dragged around. All that being said I'm not sure if *I* would be willing to put up with him either. One day shopping with him is enough to turn my hair grey and I'm only 23!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

lucky all of you who got the scratch an save card for yesterday because I don't get the canadian tire flyers anymore

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

all I want to know is how do you get inside the first place. buildings are usually locked, lock pick?

Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post

CANADIAN TIRE LOVES US!

It's true! Next weekend will be another scratchcard event (as confirmed by 3 different associates at 2 different CT locations) and it will run for 3 days. That's all the info I have so far.....

For anyone in the GTA area who wants extra cards for next weekend just PM me and I will set aside cards for you (please checkout my wishlist under my profile). I live in a neighbourhood with alot of apartments/condos so I can get as many scratchcards as needed from the recycling in the mailrooms.

Have a great week everyone and prep for the 'main event' next weekend.....LOL!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Debvictoria View Post
    I found some blue planet toilet paper 12 rolls for $5.49, also Dove for $6.39 12 rolls. I also price matched SDM royale from $9.99 to $4.99 and got $.50 in CT $.
    Good for you, when I went to price match CS told me I could not price match and use the $ 5.00 coupon. Another CT told me I could not use a MF coupon and their $ 5.00 coupon.......

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Good for you, when I went to price match CS told me I could not price match and use the $ 5.00 coupon. Another CT told me I could not use a MF coupon and their $ 5.00 coupon.......
    I purchased the Finish Quantum for 5.89 and used a 2.00 manufacturer coupon. I also bought a pack of mentos candy to get it over the 5.00 since I was under with the coupon... OOP was .77 and I just submitted my receipt to checkout 51 and got 3.00 back for the Finish Quantum... So I actually made 2.23!!!
    Insane, cbou, r0c0upons and 4 others like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information