User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is new Target RBC MasterCard good news for Canucks?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - 5% rewards are attractive

1 25.00%
  • NO - Target stores are too far away

1 25.00%
  • YES - Will force Cdn retailers to improve their rewards

0 0%
  • NO - Target Canada prices will still be higher than in U.S.

2 50.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Official Credit Card Info/Sign Up Thread

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Have to miss out on this offer, OP. I have banks wanting me to sign for cards with minimum income streams I don't have. The offers go into the shredder.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome. Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now you can receive $100 in Sony Points which equals to 10,000 Bonus Sony Points if you apply and get approved for a SonyCard and spend at least $1000 on your card on eligible purchases almost anywhere by June 30th, 2014.

Later use the $100 to buy yourself some Sony equipment.

Click here for the application link

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In short, until June 9, 2014 only you can earn up to 24,000 points which is enough for up to 3 FREE hotel Nights at over 1,500 Choice Privileges locations across North America. This card has no annual fee. Plus earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the card.

Click here for the appication link

FLA
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FLA View Post
    If you apply for the Amex Aeroplan Gold card before April 1, the welcome bonus miles will qualify for Aeroplan Distinction.
    Not much time left for this promo. So if you want to get Distinction status for this year and next year, better to take this offer by March 31.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pretty good card, the free points will be very useful next time I book a hotel.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by comet View Post
    Pretty good card, the free points will be very useful next time I book a hotel.
    Those points can be used even for some hotels in Europe.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For a limited time, American Express is having a friends and family promotion offering everyone an incredible 30,000 Aeroplan bonus points for free when they sign-up for the American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card! American Express is also waiving the first years' annual fee making this an unbelievable freebie!

With 30,000 free Aeroplan bonus points, you can get a round-trip flight to anywhere in North America, or 2 round-trip short hauls flights for free! Or save up more points and travel to other destinations for free! See where else you can fly with Flight Reward Chart. https://www3.aeroplan.com/FlightRewardChart.do

The first year is absolutely free, so if you decide the card is not for you, just cancel it and you get to keep the 30,000 free Aeroplan points! As long as you spend $500 in your first three months of Card membership you get the 30,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles. They'll credit your account in approx 8-12 weeks.

If you already have an Aeroplan card or Aeroplan visa (ex. TD OR CIBC) when you sign up for this card give them your Aeroplan membership number and the 30,000 points will get credited to that same account, thereby increasing your existing point balance!

If interested in this free flight offer just click on the link below to apply for the AMEX

http://email.americanexpress.com/a/hBS7H9QAQB6DpB8c1LyNuul59.AQB6DpfK/amex9?MGM_URN=AAAAEg0THx8dAg==&CPID=999999370

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Referal Link below:

https://www.americanexpress.com/cana...DRcWFQ==&CPID=

The free flight offer
    American Express is offering 30,000 Aeroplan bonus points to anyone who signs up for their AMEX Aeroplan Plus Gold Card.
    As you can see from the Aeroplan rewards chart, this is enough for a free flight to anywhere in Canada or USA.

After you've signed up, you will receive a referral link of your own, and for every person that signs up for the card through your link you receive another 10,000 Aeroplan points on top of the 30,000 !

For every 3 friends that signs up for the card through your link, you receive another free flight. Limitations so far are unknown.

Is there an annual fee?
    American Express is waiving the annual fee for the first year, so this is truly a free offer at no cost to you. Of course, they are hoping that you'll keep the card beyond the first year, at which point there is an annual fee for the card.

*But*, you can cancel the card at any time and keep the 30,000 points without ever having to pay a dime! Just be sure to set up a reminder in your calendar to cancel the card before the 1 year is up.

The only other condition to note is that you need to spend a minimum of $500 (total) with the card within the first 3 months, to receive the 30,000 Aeroplan point bonus.

So just spend $500 on any bills you have or anything and cancel the card after you pay off the credit and receive the points.

Is it really a truly 'free flight' ?
    No because Airlines can still charge the 'taxes & fees' when booking an Aeroplan flight.

Typically you pay around $100-$150 to redeem your free roundtrip flight with Aeroplan points no matter how they were earned.

Certain airlines do not charge some of these extra fees when redeeming Aeroplan points, such as United, SWISS, and Air New Zealand.

Air Canada definitely does though! I usually avoid redeeming with Air Canada.

Where do I find my referral link after signing up?

Then click on 'refer a friend' to send them an e-mail with your referral link.

Beware that the referral e-mail may end up in the SPAM folder of the e-mail account of the people you're trying to refer. At least, it did for me, in my Gmail account.

To avoid this, you may want to try to find your actual referral link and send that link to your friend's and family in a more personal e-mail. For example, my referral link is:

https://www.americanexpress.com/canada/en/mgm/mgmeeApplynow.cgi?mgmerCard=aeroPlanGoldCard&MGM_U RN=AAAAEg0bDRcWFQ==&CPID=

Yours will be identical, except for the part in bold, which should be different.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Apply for the MBNA credit card that's right for you! With features such as 5% cash back, mbna rewards, 0% Promotional AIR or No Annual Fee, there's a card to fit everyone's lifestyle!

All you need to do is:
    1. Copy Referral code: 035138871SK
    2. Visit mbna.ca/referafriend
    to apply for an MBNA credit card between now and April 15, 20141 with the Referral code
    3. Once approved, and you've spent $150 by July 14, 2014, receive a $100 statement credit!1

mbna.ca/referafriend
    Do not foget to enter referral code 035138871SK
    Last edited by sumitku; Tue, Mar 25th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ss82 View Post
    For a limited time, American Express is having a friends and family promotion offering everyone an incredible 30,000 Aeroplan bonus points for free when they sign-up for the American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card! American Express is also waiving the first years' annual fee making this an unbelievable freebie!

With 30,000 free Aeroplan bonus points, you can get a round-trip flight to anywhere in North America, or 2 round-trip short hauls flights for free! Or save up more points and travel to other destinations for free! See where else you can fly with Flight Reward Chart. https://www3.aeroplan.com/FlightRewardChart.do

The first year is absolutely free, so if you decide the card is not for you, just cancel it and you get to keep the 30,000 free Aeroplan points! As long as you spend $500 in your first three months of Card membership you get the 30,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles. They'll credit your account in approx 8-12 weeks.

If you already have an Aeroplan card or Aeroplan visa (ex. TD OR CIBC) when you sign up for this card give them your Aeroplan membership number and the 30,000 points will get credited to that same account, thereby increasing your existing point balance!

If interested in this free flight offer just click on the link below to apply for the AMEX

http://email.americanexpress.com/a/hBS7H9QAQB6DpB8c1LyNuul59.AQB6DpfK/amex9?MGM_URN=AAAAEg0THx8dAg==&CPID=999999370
    thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.JnAG View Post
    Referal Link below:

https://www.americanexpress.com/canada/en/mgm/mgmeeApplynow.cgi?mgmerCard=aeroPlanGoldCard&MGM_U RN=AAAAEg0bDRcWFQ==&CPID=

The free flight offer
    American Express is offering 30,000 Aeroplan bonus points to anyone who signs up for their AMEX Aeroplan Plus Gold Card.
    As you can see from the Aeroplan rewards chart, this is enough for a free flight to anywhere in Canada or USA.

After you've signed up, you will receive a referral link of your own, and for every person that signs up for the card through your link you receive another 10,000 Aeroplan points on top of the 30,000 !

For every 3 friends that signs up for the card through your link, you receive another free flight. Limitations so far are unknown.

Is there an annual fee?
    American Express is waiving the annual fee for the first year, so this is truly a free offer at no cost to you. Of course, they are hoping that you'll keep the card beyond the first year, at which point there is an annual fee for the card.

*But*, you can cancel the card at any time and keep the 30,000 points without ever having to pay a dime! Just be sure to set up a reminder in your calendar to cancel the card before the 1 year is up.

The only other condition to note is that you need to spend a minimum of $500 (total) with the card within the first 3 months, to receive the 30,000 Aeroplan point bonus.

So just spend $500 on any bills you have or anything and cancel the card after you pay off the credit and receive the points.

Is it really a truly 'free flight' ?
    No because Airlines can still charge the 'taxes & fees' when booking an Aeroplan flight.

Typically you pay around $100-$150 to redeem your free roundtrip flight with Aeroplan points no matter how they were earned.

Certain airlines do not charge some of these extra fees when redeeming Aeroplan points, such as United, SWISS, and Air New Zealand.

Air Canada definitely does though! I usually avoid redeeming with Air Canada.

Where do I find my referral link after signing up?

Then click on 'refer a friend' to send them an e-mail with your referral link.

Beware that the referral e-mail may end up in the SPAM folder of the e-mail account of the people you're trying to refer. At least, it did for me, in my Gmail account.

To avoid this, you may want to try to find your actual referral link and send that link to your friend's and family in a more personal e-mail. For example, my referral link is:

Yours will be identical, except for the part in bold, which should be different.
    thanks

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information