User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I tried to do some shopping at LD today and was pretty unsuccessful Apparently now if the coupon says "limit one coupon per purchase" it is no longer stackable. They also will not take printed coupons over $3 nor more than one printed per _____ (can't remember if it was per item or per transaction).

In the past month I have spent more money there than in five years (not including coupons). It was stacking that drew me there so I can't see why I would continue going to a store that has higher prices without allowing stacking on some of the items I am trying to buy.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Did a manager confim this?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

this is normal... its been like this for a bit i think... and has always been $3 on printed coupons...
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nosobbq View Post
    this is normal... its been like this for a bit i think... and has always been $3 on printed coupons...
    Really? This is the first I have heard of the 'one coupon per purchase' not being stackable. This phrase was the whole reason stacking worked to begin with...one (of that exact coupon) per purchase...that really does not leave a whole lot left to stack with if this is the new rule of the day.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The person that informed you about the one per coupon purchase cannot be stacked is wrong. Their coupon policy states that it can be stacked:

Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I know the cashier you were dealing with, and she is incorrect about the policy. I tried stacking with her, and every coupon I had said that. I have since just not gone there to stack when she is working (sad really). Every other cashier that works there does not abide by that "one coupon per purchase" wording.

The $3 printable has always been like that - and its one per item not per transaction
    Sorry your shopping experience wasnt a success!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always go to the customer service desk. They are really great, friendly and helpful. They are definitely reading the coupons more carefully, but as long as it doesn't say 'more than one manufacterer's coupon in prohibited', it can be stacked.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Actually I did go to the customer service desk. It was a female cashier I have not seen before, and she told me the guy that was beside her speaking with another couponer was the manager. I thought the manager was tall, dark hair, glasses. This guy was a bit shorter had light brown hair, no glasses. I have never seen him before. He had a binder with examples in it of what is and what is not allowable coupons. Weird. It is good to hear that it is worth another try though. Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at LD in Chilliwack... and the polocy is
    if the coupon says "one coupon per purchase" it is still stackable, but only with coupons with different barcodes.
    wording on coupons that is not stackable is...... if it says,
    "limit of one manufacturers coupon per item"
    "use of more then one coupon is strictly prohibited"
    "not to be combined with any other coupon offer"
    "not to be combined with any other offer
    those kinds of wordings on coupons are not stackable and the company does not get the money back for them from the manufacturer.
    we accept Printable coupons up to 3$
    only one prinable coupon per item (not per transaction)
    there has been a few questions also about purchasing items with coupons and then using a buy1g1 coupon for a second item. in this case, you have to purchase the first item without stacked coupons in order to get the b1g1... this is just the things that I have been informed of... and if you have any questions e-mail head office or check out London Drugs website.. there is a coupon polocy on the website

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few weeks ago I was able to combine by B2Save$4.00 coupon with the B2G2Free coupon for Ziplock sanwhich bags at the LD in Abbotsford. I found a few more coupons and went to go stack them at the Chilliwack LD and she pointed out that they said 'not to be combined with any other offer' and said I could not stack thoes. Im going to the Abby LD today so ill ask them when I go and see what they say ....

I went to the London Drugs in Abbotsford today and told them about how the Chilliwack branch wouldn't let me stack because it said "may not be combined with any other offer" with their coupon policy I printed off awhile ago.

LD's coupon policy says "If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons."

The customer service lady explained to me that if the coupon say "cannot be combined with any other offer" you can still stack it because it doesnt say "any other COUPON OFFER" So I staked SO as long as the coupon does not say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON OFFER" then you can use it. :D:D:D I was SOO RELIEVED!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snow_flake51 View Post
    A few weeks ago I was able to combine by B2Save$4.00 coupon with the B2G2Free coupon for Ziplock sanwhich bags at the LD in Abbotsford. I found a few more coupons and went to go stack them at the Chilliwack LD and she pointed out that they said 'not to be combined with any other offer' and said I could not stack thoes. Im going to the Abby LD today so ill ask them when I go and see what they say ....

I went to the London Drugs in Abbotsford today and told them about how the Chilliwack branch wouldn't let me stack because it said "may not be combined with any other offer" with their coupon policy I printed off awhile ago.

LD's coupon policy says "If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons."

The customer service lady explained to me that if the coupon say "cannot be combined with any other offer" you can still stack it because it doesnt say "any other COUPON OFFER" So I staked SO as long as the coupon does not say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON OFFER" then you can use it. :D:D:D I was SOO RELIEVED!
    Just to clarify...this would only be the Abby stores policy, as Chwk. location has decided not to stack the 'not to be combined w/any other offer' as well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah I guess, the abby LD said that Chilliwack was wrong in not letting me stack and Chilliwack said that Abby was wrong so in letting me stack. How can they have different store policies? I live in Abby im just going to keep going to the abby one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the lady at the chwk location who turned me and my coupons down to be rude and embarrassing. It didnt help that I had a cart full of ziplock bags that I couldnt buy but she basically made me feel stupid for even thinking that i could stack coupons ;(

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

For many months,LD written policy has stated they will not take printables over $3. There are a few couponers whose stores have bent this rule for them. The $3 printable limit through another monkey wrench in that stack for most of us

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A lot of stores will not even take printables anymore...add RCSS to that list! They are no longer accepting printables as they are not getting the printables reimbursed from the company. Most are only meant to be printed off once per account...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information