User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: PB Cherrios no where to be found!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Searched every store that would carry them in our town and the next one over and nadda! So annoyed. Really dislike these free product (even though this one really wasn't when you had to purchase to receive) and then you can't find the darn product anyway. There, feels good to get that out!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    matrix82 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, it is super annoying.I cannot tell you how many times I have tried to buy a product like that and it is no where to be found.

I could understand if I lived in a less populated part of the country, however where I am, there is no excuse. If they are doing limited releasing of products, they should plan their offers accordingly.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I couldn't find them either but I didn't look too hard..I only eat cereal dry(and only certain kinds) and already so stocked on cereal I am never going to use up what I have..LOL (mostly I just use it to make granola)

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I found it at so beys but it was stacked in the back of the store it wasn't with the rest of the cereal. My son didn't eat it and I figured he was just having a picky day. My husband tried them and hated them. I haven't tried them yet but you might no be missing out on anything.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to all 6 major stores in my town and not one carried this product!

Here's what General Mills is currently posting on their Facebook page...

Hi (name), we're sorry you weren't successful in finding Peanut Butter Cheerios this weekend. If it were up to us, every retailer would carry it in abundance! Because it is available for a limited time only, it was on special display - not in the usual shelves.

Thank you for providing us your feedback, and the opportunity to make this right. Please contact the General Mills Consumer Services team using the Feedback form on Life Made Delicious www.lifemadedelicious.ca or by calling toll-free at 1-800-516-7780.

We’d like to know which stores specifically you went to for the product and we will provide a replacement coupon for a General Mills cereal that you can redeem
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I went to the 2 grocery stores in my town and neither one had the peanut butter Cheerios. I am going to call the toll-free number and see what they will do to make up for that useless coupon.
    KelJo likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank-you for the phone number... called this morning and waited 20 minutes? Was that worth it? lol. Folded a load of laundry, put another load in, wiped down kitchen and vacuumed all while having the phone tucked between my shoulder and ear before a real person came on the line. Must have been many a person calling about this cereal being MIA. The person on the other end kept apologizing (told her it wasn't her fault... goodness) and that they would send out a new coupon right away.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Good to know thanks for the number
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i know!! so true! I went out on friday and saw a huge pyramidlike thing of them at fresh co. ( population heres like 48,000,not huge) and i decided to stay home Saturday and went on Sunday instead and there was absolutly nothing at fresh co!

I was not going to run around town looking so i left my coupon sitting up by the banana cheerios for someone, hopefully someone had time for a hunt to. Personally, i can't be bothered anymore! Spend more on transportation just looking for them. Plus wastes so much time going store to store! I love shopping however my 5 year old gets very annoyed with me and that time is probably better spent raising her then shopping all day,lol.

In the end it was no big deal because it was only the plain kinds of cheerios on for $2 anyway(bananas/apple cinnamon/chocolate were $4ish) so if flavoured cherrios ever do go on sale for $2 it would have been approximately same price I'd think.
    Last edited by kris32; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

After running into this issue again and again, I finally started talking to my grocery manager before hand.

My husband and I both work in a grocery store, and we actually had two cases of the PB cheerios, but because of they're limited release there was not a place for them on the shelves. Almost every item in the store has a designated placement, sent down from head office via email.

Long story short, next time around go in and talk to the appropriate manager in your local store. Show them the coupon and date and see if they're able to get any in.
    Last edited by OgresWife; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went out of town this weekend and managed to get them at foodland in a very small town. Thats a real shame that some of the bigger cities werent carrying them
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Weird. I was at 2 WalMarts and 2 Shoppers(all in Kitchene3r/Waterloo) on Saturday and all 4 stores had tons of them.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I feel like stores don't set them out on purpose...all while the coupon was valid I couldn't find them anywhere...How convenient of the sobeys across from me to now have an entire end shelf dedicated to the PB cheerios! I will email them since I don't want to be on hold forever...
    matrix82 likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I was able to find them at FreschCo. I saw them at No Frills throughout the week but wasn't there on the weekend.

I also tried them this morning.....not very peanut buttery, lol. I was expecting more PB flavour...kinda disappointed. Oh well.
    GoJays and OgresWife like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I feel like stores don't set them out on purpose...all while the coupon was valid I couldn't find them anywhere...How convenient of the sobeys across from me to now have an entire end shelf dedicated to the PB cheerios! I will email them since I don't want to be on hold forever...
    This is what I think too. The last time I had a free cereal coupon the same thing happened, nothing on the day it was valid but then they magically appear the next day!
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information