User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: personal brag of joy and sorrow-update

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, coupon girl. What a blessing that you got to spend so much time with your mom and be there for her when she needed you the most. You have a wonderful outlook; focusing on the wonderful memories and being grateful for the time you had with her is so important, although I know that hardly makes your loss easier.

You now get to pay forward her love to your new grand baby... Congratulations! Sending you warm thoughts at this tough time. Xo

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Sending you hugs with the loss of your mom. I was there for my mom & dad til the end of their journey. It takes time to heal. Try to take the good memories and share them with the family. Best wishes on the new little one. You will love being a Nana.
    Thank for sharing!
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

This post made me cry coupon girl. I am really very sorry for your loss. Words cannot express my sorrow. I know your mother knows how much you loved being with her these last few months. God bless you and your family. Congrats on the grandbaby and keep smiling

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

coupongirl!

I have sent you a PM and am so - so terribly sad for you and from my family to your offer my deepest and sincerest condolences. One day at a time.
    coupon girl, coley3 and Judyhill like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hang in there. There is so much to digest at once. So many emotions plus dealing with family coming and funeral arrangements. Take time each day just to sit in quiet. You will feel your Mother there and it will help give you the strength to get through the day. One day at a time. And as those days go by it will get easier to remember. Just that, remember. Because sometimes in the beginning remembering just makes the heart ache. I know the pain of losing a Mother. It will never get better. Only easier to deal with. And when that baby is born you will see your Mom there. I promise. She is in all of you and that will never end. ((HUGS))
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So sorry for your loss, I know what it's like taking care of a parent.

Congrats on becoming a grandma. <3
    coupon girl, Judyhill and i_forget like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mum was very lucky to have you to take care of her until she was ready to go. I'm sure she knew how very loved she was.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

coupongirl, I am saddened by your post but I appreciate you taking the time to share your sorrow with us all, so many sc-ers get what you experienced first hand, others ( like myself ) cannot fathom the loss and pain of watching the decline in her health. Being powerless over losing her surely is the worst part but you had such strength to remain close by for her comfort until she passed. Looking forward it is amazing that the window of new life has opened for your DS and your family will now be presented with the opportunity to celebrate that joy together. My deepest sympathies.
    Natalka, coupon girl and Judyhill like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

I read your title and I thought "No, not her Mom". I have read your stories these last couples of months about your Mom and the fighter that she was. About the strength of a Mother and the strength of a daughter. You were both truly blessed to have each other. Losing a Mother is very heart breaking. It will not be easy for you as you and your Mother were very close. But I will tell you that with time it will get better "it wont hurt as much" with time, but you have to give it time. Time truly is a great healer..... How wonderful to know that the cycle of life does go on. You have suffered a great loss, but soon you will also have a great gain in that of a grandparent. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time of sorrow. Blessings.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I'm sorry for your loss. Your mom was a very blessed woman to be so surrounded by so much love. It warmed my heart to read that her grandchildren were there with her too and you also always had someone with you. A tight circle of love. What a lucky baby to arrive in that circle, surrounded by so much love.
    I bet your mom had peace knowing that you will have some joy to take away some of the sadness. A true blessing.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Coupon girl so sorry to hear of the lost of your mom
    Your are a totally amazing person, I'm sure you became this way from your mom. Such a caring, compassionate person.
    I remember following your posts. Like one time when you took your brother out shopping and used your coupons to reduce his total. He was so impressed
    Then even just a little while ago you ended up with the flu yourself. But your first concern was still your mom, and not yourself.
    My mom has passed, 5 years March 10. One day at a time. Remember all those wonderful memories of your mom. She will live forever in your heart.
    Congrats on the news of becoming a grandma. A gift from above!!
    Coupon girl will be thinking of you and your family in the upcoming days ahead. (((hugs)))

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

coupon girl and Judyhill like this.
    Join Swagbucks - I've earned $150.00 so far!!
    "If you can dream it - you can do it"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you and your mom had such a great relationship you are going to miss her so!! keep occupied to keep grief from your mind too much. share your memories and stories with your friends and family as this helps so much. you are so lucky to have had such a loving mom. take care.
    coupon girl and Judyhill like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So sorry for your loss. At least you were able to be there for her till the end. With the new baby will come new joy.
    coupon girl likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information