User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Colsgirl
  • 1 Post By couponho

Thread: PC Financial / PCPoints Missing Points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This isn't so much of a deal as check your receipts and PC Plus online (under transaction) to make sure you have all your points on your account. I haven't been credited any points for using my PC Financial card in RCSS since 8 November - I have the points for the PC Plus deals but not the regular points for the $$ spent. You should get 20 points per $1 if you pay using PC Mastercard and 5 points per $1 if you pay using a PC debit card.

If you are missing points you can submit a query when you log into the PC Plus website - you need the date, how you paid, how many points you are missing and the transaction number from the receipt.

I have just submitted 7 inquiries and I know I have some more to do later. The points add up and the amount I am claiming is a few dollars worth!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    lotsasavings likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the point for $ spent with financial card go on monthly, like with your statement date. That's the way mine has always worked I believe.
    Colsgirl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got a response today, they should normally show within 2-3 days of using the card but they have been having some problems. They are pretty efficient within 24 hours of me submitting multiple inquiries, all the points have been credited to my account
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Thread Information